Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep brand new today. Tony Rusciano.
I guess we can add sexual addiction to the list of problems Casey has.

This is getting so sick. I can see how Caylee was getting in her way.

LE seems to be on top of everything.

Reminds me of that song

"No place to run to baby, no place to hide":furious:

Leonard Padillo is on Headline News... seems to be less optimistic about his purpose. Said that Casey has provided no help and that she is too involved with herself (something like that). It is an interesting shift from in his demeanor.

Leonard Padillo is on Headline News... seems to be less optimistic about his purpose. Said that Casey has provided no help and that she is too involved with herself (something like that). It is an interesting shift from in his demeanor.

You guys need to see this!!

Originally Posted by absolut
http://www.wftv.com/news/17303050/detail.html

Quote:
It turns out Rusciano met Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund, while at the police academy. Grund introduced him to Casey Anthony and they began a relationship

Article about deputy getting fired for lying about relationship with Casey.
:shocked2: that a new player is entering the scene this late in the game.
I don't know why nothing shouldsurprise me anymore.

You guys need to see this!!

He says now that if he had read those documents before he came here, he would not have come.

Reading between the lines of the docs, he says it looks more like Caylee might not be alive.

LP said he would not have gotten involved in this if he knew what he knows now after reading through the 400 pages of information.......

She is 22, passably attractive, and without any judgement attached to it sleeps around. It isn't hard to get a 22 year old mans attention for 4-6 weeks which seems to be her average. My husband has a crude term for the novelty wearing off and realizing a chick is annoying, but I will spare you.

Yeah I know what you mean. It is just another crazy part of this story.

Originally Posted by absolut
http://www.wftv.com/news/17303050/detail.html

Quote:
It turns out Rusciano met Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund, while at the police academy. Grund introduced him to Casey Anthony and they began a relationship

Article about deputy getting fired for lying about relationship with Casey.
:shocked2: that a new player is entering the scene this late in the game.
I don't know why nothing shouldsurprise me anymore.

Is he the guy in that two-shot of Jesse and another police recruit? Damn, where is that?

He says now that if he had read those documents before he came here, he would not have come.

Reading between the lines of the docs, he says it looks more like Caylee might not be alive.

unh uh??!!!!

Jeepers...no wonder the girl got rid of Caylee... that was interfering with sleeping with TonE (new boyfriend), Ricardo (old boyfriend), and Tony (deputy) all while during at least the end of May!!!

So is it any wonder why Caylee's paternity shouldn't be questioned ???

I have a comment and I hope I wont get attacked. I spend more time reading everyones posts that commenting. There must be thousands of sleuthers here on this site. All the anger, emotions and frustrations expressed is something I can truly identify with. What I find amazing is we feel so strongly about this case and yet a household of 5 - well 4 now doesnt see the writing on the wall. How can an entire family keep marching to their own beat when it is so obvious that something is truly wrong? Does this make sense?

Yes,I would like to know why Tony's car was towed..anyone?

I saw this also. He had repairs done and the repair place made a statement. Said his father called and paid the bill with his credi card. I would like to know if that payment matches the date the repair place said in the statement. What were the repairs. They never said. Tony L. goes to NY over the holiday. He is the only one with the loan date of June 2. Does he actuly go to that college and why was he looking for another place and wanted out of his lease. Too many questions on this guy.

Leonard needs to take Cindy and George to the IHOP and have a heart to heart.

This is great, it confirms my feelings that this girl was sexually abused by someone.

She feels her only worth to men is sexual. You see this all the time with sexual abuse victims.

To be honest you also see it in women that have had a traumatic occurence of some sort.

I just want you all to know I am open to different ways of "seeing" her psychosis. LOL

She is 22, passably attractive, and without any judgement attached to it sleeps around. It isn't hard to get a 22 year old mans attention for 4-6 weeks which seems to be her average. My husband has a crude term for the novelty wearing off and realizing a chick is annoying, but I will spare you.

I wish you wouldn't... spare us that is. :)

WOW.. Hard enough to keep with all the lies from Casey, but even harder to keep up with all the men she was involved with.. GEEZ.. My question is what WTH did she tell these guys for them to get involved? GOSH

My guess, she put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member