Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just re-read Casey's interview with LE. I just do get it. Why didn't they just cut to the chase and say, "LOOK THERE IS NO NANNY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO JOB!!!" We're sitting in you imaginary office talking about an imaginary nanny. Where the hell is your kid?? They were way to nice. I would have been relentless.
Casey's response would have been UH-HUH (Affirmative). But don't forget...this is just hours into the investigation and they were just gathering all the other witnesses, they didn't have all the statements yet. They were pretty tough talking to her about her kid's rotting body, etc. Plus they're in a public place -- not at the police station. Doesn't matter. She wasn't budging.

amen Emma Peel and Welcome! I think it will all sort out...and he is 50k up in my opinion as well

Thanks for the welcome, Nursebeeme! Are you a psych nurse, by any chance? :)

OMG! I did leave our Tricia out of that mix!! Sorry, Tricia!!!! Bravo!!! (Thanks, Emma!!)

I couldn't agree more about the Karma thing. Everyone was in the right place as it should be. :)

Kudos to Tricia too!

Thanks for the reminder Emma.

I think all of our minds and eyes are burnt out. I blame 400 pages of pdf.

Dayum! I am just a tad strung a bit too tight tonight I guess!! LOL Now where did I put that martini shaker?! NurseBee, Look in that drawer where you found your mouse, please.

Its all good SS... I will pour a drink for ya...:martini:

How did Casey learn some of these names? Casey could have looked through the book at the tattoo parlor, don't a lot of those places keep a list and sometimes photos of their work?

The other possibility is Casey taking mail out of people's mailboxes.

ok one more before beddy bye... No, I am an open heart nurse...but have a bsn, had psyche...did a psyche rotation in a mlitary hospital (not fun! LOL) and remember you cannot take the psyche out of the patient. I have also worked other icu areas as well as the burn unit....and if you want a quick mini psych rotation the burn unit is your best bet....trust me!

nite all!

" Is it normal behavior to bring your two-year old daughter to a boyfriend's house and have her sleep in the middle of two people in a bed?"

I would not think so... I have a friend who married a young woman with a toddler from a previous relationship. They weren't prudes or anything but would not have crossed that line. I think, perhaps if a couple were really serious, nearly living together, this could happen, without hanky panky going on or anything, perhaps. But I don't think it's probably "normal" , no.
It isn't a no, but a HELL TO THE NO! You do not put your child in such a situation. It is not acceptable. It isn't even acceptable when you are married, in my opinion. Children belong at home in their own beds. Casey had no business with this child alone at any time. She was a horrible parent as we can now clearly see. Mother Of The Year my @ss!!!

That is a strange coincidence, I saw that profile a couple of days ago, but I don't think this is the same ZG from the Sawgrass Apartments.

Does anyone know for sure?

Actually, someone was posting last night that it WAS the same ZG because her childrens names were mentioned on her page. I have not checked that out though..been bogged down in other reading! I did flip over there real quick a minute ago and noticed that Cast Iron Tattoos is on her friends list as well as her boyfriends. Very Interesting though and Great Find for the poster (sorry can't remember who it was) to whom you were responding to :waitasec:

ZG http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

Watch her second slide show on the left , the BF is getting her name tattooed on his leg.

Her boyfriend Johnathan http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=175545982

Check the 3 rd page of his friends..............none other then Cast Iron tattoos

I find that very odd since there are many many tattoo shops in Orlando area

Well she was very buddy buddy with the tattoo-tied guys it seemed. :waitasec:

While I don't think Casey had any real association with ZG, I have long thought there WAS a ZG and it was just a matter of who in Casey's circle she was tied to and became another pawn in Casey's game.

ok one more before beddy bye... I am an open heart nurse...

nite all!

I should have known - a nurse of hearts on WS!

Very nice chatting with you Nursebeeme, and have a good rest. Maybe we'll talk more about your psych rotation 'morrow.

I should have known - a nurse of hearts on WS!

Very nice chatting with you Nursebeeme, and have a good rest. Maybe we'll talk more about your psych rotation 'morrow.
Does this forum count as a psych rotation? :)

It isn't a no, but a HELL TO THE NO! You do not put your child in such a situation. It is not acceptable. It isn't even acceptable when you are married, in my opinion. Children belong at home in their own beds. Casey had no business with this child alone at any time. She was a horrible parent as we can now clearly see. Mother Of The Year my @ss!!!

I so agree... I have 3 kids at home and once they were born, they were out of our bed after a couple of weeks.. But yes I don't believe Casey should have had Caylee in the bed with random men...

How did Casey learn some of these names? Casey could have looked through the book at the tattoo parlor, don't a lot of those places keep a list and sometimes photos of their work?

The other possibility is Casey taking mail out of people's mailboxes.

I also think myspace is another place. She used it alot along with Facebook and it is easy to search by city and names on those places. What I find also interesting is that ZG myspace page is not private... Very easy to learn names, etc when the page is public IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea