Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would release what the dna results were from the trunk.

It would have been a mess! Not sure why he lied- could be something simple, or something huge- makes no sense to me why he lied about his relationship with Casey. Was he the one that was all nervious in his interview with the police in regards to caylee sleeping in the bed with him and Casey?

I don't think he's the same one. I know they probably asked early in the investigation, but would YOU want to admit to having been associated with CA? I'm not condoning lying or what he did. Did he REALLY think they wouldn't find out? Maybe he hadn't realized CA had kept transcripts of their chats. Hah, joke's on him! It's just I can see wanting to distance myself from that mess, if I had any ties to it. All he has to do is google his name and I bet WS is one of the top results now. Heh, I google MY nick here and it pulls up WS threads, so anyone that would want to find where I've been posting... :p

Quick question:

When did Casey pick up Amy from the airport? specifically what time and day?

Stoelly if I remember correctly, Amy's return flight from PR [along with 3 other friends] arrived at 2:30p on the 15th of July. CA picked her up. Amy then dropped CA off @ Tony's and she-herself returned to the airport to pick up her other 3 friends.

The landfill near Casey's house is HUGE...

Yes, massive. However, if they can ascertain date and dumpster, their records as to grid assignment are pristine. That being said it is still a needle in a 400 ton haystack.. But I am praying so that she can receive a proper burial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member