Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #141

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a thread about DNA being in , and it's Caylee's
I thought the air results were in, and they show there was human decomp in the trunk, but I thought we were still waiting for DNA tests results to come in.

Help?

Thank-You for your kind words. These people that use drugs and party as asey did, they are involved in more than most people know. I often wonder how I came out alive after the people I confronted. Yes I knocked on many doors just to check on my grandbabies, I even walked into a few houses on my own. I would have gone to jail to protect them if I had too, but I was gonna take a few dealers with me. I bet when all is said and done you will see Meth involved. One of the side effects is lack of sexual inhabitions. I think we have all seen more than we wanted to with all the photos.
Grandma, my cousins had to be rescued by their grandparents after they were left alone when a drug raid and shooting in their home went bad. The parents sold the WIC-received formula for drugs. The 9-month-old baby had been fed water and cereal only his whole life, and they theorized he spent 18-20 hours a day in a baby swing. He didn't even realize he had legs until he was 15 months old. All that is to say that if it were not for their amazing grandparents who took them in and gave them love, they would likely be dead by now. You have given those babies a taste of heaven on earth with your hugs and unconditional love. :)

Last I heard was about confirmed air samples, I just found out there's more. This is beyond terrrible!

I thought the air results were in, and they show there was human decomp in the trunk, but I thought we were still waiting for DNA tests results to come in.

Help?

There is news reports stating various sources. There has been NO OFFICIAL confirmation coming from either the police/FBI or the State Attorney's office.

Horrible realization!

Next week is a new hurricane and the Republican convention!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Leonard is going to have strip down butt naked and dance on top of the RV to get any press coverage for Caylee!!

And, it's a holiday week-end....college football starts....this is not good. How will we find out how the TES search is going?

So when did you first suspect Casey killed Caylee? For me, it was the first news report that said "Tot's mom admits she has been missing for 31 days and she didn't tell anyone or call police." The rest has just been there to pile on to the avalanche of that initial disbelief. And yet, I don't think Casey will admit to anything EVER, immunity or not. It's much easier to blame it on the Invisible Man (I mean Nanny).

Part of me is holding out that the infamous dumpster holds the key, and that the dumpster in question is the one next to the Amscot. A dead body would likely still be evidenced there for a good while. In other words, they may not have a "body", but they have enough evidence of body somewhere other than the back of the car.

And I have to admit that as I'm writing this, I still can't bring myself to say "Caylee" instead of the body when describing this.

My thoughts exactly!!!! I've been feeling all along though that she is somewhere in Blanchard Park. There is just way too much mention of that from Casey. Very sad :-(

How absurd!

Casey, can you explain your behavior in the month after your child's disappearance?

"Um ya, the kidnappers gave me a 30 day script to follow which included sleeping with at least 3 different guys, getting drunk at fusian, grinding on girls, eating at subway, getting tattoos,digging up bamboo, stealing gas, stealing money, taking showers at Jesse's, and lying to my parents about working and taking care of my daughter."

If this is the best they can come up with, she needs to fire Baez, quick!

This is REALLY good, hahaha

I think it was a story planted by Cindy to try and add more doubt about Casey's involvement. Using Leonard to get it out. How else would he have heard this story?

Help?

well from what Pati was posting...it was just being reported as sources close to the FBI have revealed...not sure but i got the feeling local station just trying to one up the next station ???:confused::confused:

Why would FBI want to speak to Cindy and where is George? What does Cindy know that George wouldn't? The house is in her name, her credit cards.
I need my duct tape, brain is leaking again.

OK I am going to jump in here now. Did you know that his 3 year old was taken from a soccer field years ago? Did you ever realize that the man does have a heart? I think he honestly believed he COULD make a difference when he came. He was at least getting off his @ss to DO SOMETHING unlike anyone else surrounding Caylee. I don't care that he is a self-proclaimed media *advertiser censored*. He freely admits it. But what he DID DO is he let people love to hate him enough to keep her face and name out in the media every single day. He stood up for his beliefs. He stood up Caylee. And he has taken his lumps for doing it. He admitted he was wrong to believe Casey's lies. He has admitted that he misjudged the situation. I think it was pretty damn straight forward and he "cowboyed up". I admire that kind of person.

I also challenged him to not let this be his last time to help the hundreds of thousands of missing children in America. Maybe he will take me up on it. I hope so because people can love to hate him the whole time he is getting their names and faces out on National television.

Once again, I have been brought to tears. SS, thank you for posting this.

I'm back and trying to catch up. I felt the need to hang out with my son tonight and BBQ his favorite meal of brats and corn on the cob and drink one too many greyhounds. And grieve for Caylee. God Bless you sweet little girl.

I caught it, nothing we didn't already know, was only a couple minutes.

I WISH she were doing her normal show, she's good at getting scoop!
LOL, I just e-mailed the show and told her that Caylee needed her more than the politicians do!

A long way back, Cindy said that she talked with Casey every day and that Case was her best friend..........ouch!

A least Susan Smith cried (though I'm sure it was for herself and the fact that she was caught), ya know?

ITA! I was just thinking about this earlier. Who'd have thought the day would come when Susan Smith compared favorably to another..."mother".

Even Diane Downes and Darlie Routier seemed to cry over their children. Didn't even Scott Peterson fake some grief over Laci? I'm just trying to think of any recent comparison of someone with such a lack of remorse. It's bone chilling.

Quick, we call those "drug store cowboys" here. I know he's not a real cowboy. I was just having some fun with you guys. :blowkiss:

It just gets under my skin to see him with his black felt cowboy hat on.

Yuck...

:hug: :blowkiss:

Someone posted about 20 minutes ago that greta was discussing the case.

Anyone watching?

Hey Shannon, how are ya? I watched but I missed her saying anything.. I could be wrong.. If she did it must have been short.. and she is off..

Horrible realization!

Next week is a new hurricane and the Republican convention!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Leonard is going to have strip down butt naked and dance on top of the RV to get any press coverage for Caylee!!

And, it's a holiday week-end....college football starts....this is not good. How will we find out how the TES search is going?

I'm just hoping the hurricane doesn't change course and go over Fl. That would put a damper on things. I really hope they find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid