Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #144

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cindy pushes Casey and she admits what happen and Caylee is dead Cindy looses all hope, even though it appears that with these test results all hope is gone. Then Cindy has to watch Casey go away too. She has to choose. Casey to jail with maybe a DP or Caylee is alive. What would you choose? Right now it is probably easier to believe in the unbelievable.

Fact: LE says that they have not nor will they share any forensic dna results. They claim to not have an inside source leak. They also said there has been no meeting or discussion of any sort of immunity. LE also stated they are continuing to treat this as a "missing person" case.

IMO, the Media needs to watch what they report; not just for the Anthony's sake -but for Caylee's and LE! If indeed there is evidence pointing to Caylee being deceased, they would have -could have arrested her already. If the DNA evidence is not back yet or not strong enough for evidence, they may be giving her time and will arrest her soon.

Also, LP could be putting pressure on the Anthonys by saying he is going to revoke bail... especially since he has been misled to think she was going to help search for Caylee. This is perhaps their last chance to share with him, if Casey is innocent. If not, then yeah, let her go back... it's not even about the Anthony's safety, imo. To me, if you are not trying to find your endangered child, you should be in jail for neglect, endangering, and abandonment.

ALSO, WAY OUT THERE...

BUT, when Casey posted her poem on Myspace... how many of you noticed it said the movie she was watching was AMERICAN PSYCHO? Part one is gruesome and dark humoured, where as part two is silly -yet has a very weird scene where the girl-killer takes two gasoline cans in her trunk with a decomposed girl in her backseat, and a recently killed victim in the front seat ---where she drives the car off a hill/cliff/ravine.
the plastic gas cans struck me weird.

I think we didn't get any expansion on the morning of the 16th because they knew they'd get caught in conflicting stories. :rolleyes: I don't think the activities people are asking about went on.

I'm not evencompletely convinced Caylee was alive at that point. And I'm definitely not convinced that George saw them leaving when he claims he did.

Me neither. As others have said: He just gave over-the-top descriptions of the clothing, etc. Cooking show just like I always watch, bla, bla, bla....MG!

Why would the lawyer do this? To make sure she keeps her mouth shut so it doesn't blow his chance to be in the limelight of a big time trial.

it takes many-many hours to come up with a good defence, if she had been dishonest with Baez in the beginning. Thus, it is like they are starting from square one. that is... if she has admitted to anything to Baez.

Me neither. As others have said: He just gave over-the-top descriptions of the clothing, etc. Cooking show just like I always watch, bla, bla, bla....MG!

I agree...his explanation was made up and very fake. The cooking show...cuz thats what I do!?

it takes many-many hours to come up with a good defence, if she had been dishonest with Baez in the beginning. Thus, it is like they are starting from square one. that is... if she has admitted to anything to Baez.

That may be BUT, this morning on Fox and Friends LP said her time with attorney's are not meetings.

Does anyone else think that maybe Cindy knows that Casey is going to take the immunity deal and that is why she is saying Casey won't be going back to jail on Saturday?

Casey has until next Tuesday to speak with LE. Media is spinning the visit from LE yesterday as a immunity deal, whereas it is "we'll give you until Tuesday to speak with us, and this was done yesterday (Wednesday) right after LE got the evidence back.

LE had not met with the State Attorney's office until sometime today. So basically it was: Casey, we have the evidence, we are reviewing it with the State Attorney on Thursday, we are giving you until Tuesday to come and speak to us.

EVEN if there was a deal, this has nothing to do with the bond. Leonard is revoking it, he is taking her back to jail on Saturday. Casey will sit in jail until her pre-trial date and then her trial date both in November.

The ONLY way Casey can get out of jail again, is if someone else puts up the $500,200.00.

I asked this in the NG thread - I'm sure a bunch of you are more well-read on bail/bondsmen, etc., and I'd love some clarification --

QUESTION- would the bail bondsman have to pay the entire $500k if the suspect never showed up to court? Does that still apply if the suspect is dead?

LP et al. might be nervous now thinking if she flees or kills herself, they'd pay the whole $500k -- they might consider $50k being the cost of the publicity they're getting...but half a million dollars is a different ballpark
progress.gif

Imagine if you can what it must be like inside that house. I don't believe they even like each other. And then that house is full of pictures of that precious baby. Her clothes, her toys are everywhere. Even outside... Everything that darling child loved and used daily. I cannot imagine either Casey or Cindy walking through those rooms and functioning on any level. I would be completely distraught and unable to cope. My friends would have to come and care for me. I have yet to hear a single person say they were friends with George or Cindy.

Yes, she is getting on my nerves. I used to like her, but now......media "hoe". She obviously doesn't really have a clue as to what the Padillia's have been doing.

I think she does a great job and the reason she was acting like that is because I don't think anyone has a clue to what the Padillias have been doing.

imo

Fact: LE says that they have not nor will they share any forensic dna results. They claim to not have an inside source leak. They also said there has been no meeting or discussion of any sort of immunity. LE also stated they are continuing to treat this as a "missing person" case.

IMO, the Media needs to watch what they report; not just for the Anthony's sake -but for Caylee's and LE! If indeed there is evidence pointing to Caylee being deceased, they would have -could have arrested her already. If the DNA evidence is not back yet or not strong enough for evidence, they may be giving her time and will arrest her soon.

Also, LP could be putting pressure on the Anthonys by saying he is going to revoke bail... especially since he has been misled to think she was going to help search for Caylee. This is perhaps their last chance to share with him, if Casey is innocent. If not, then yeah, let her go back... it's not even about the Anthony's safety, imo. To me, if you are not trying to find your endangered child, you should be in jail for neglect, endangering, and abandonment.

ALSO, WAY OUT THERE...

BUT, when Casey posted her poem on Myspace... how many of you noticed it said the movie she was watching was AMERICAN PSYCHO? Part one is gruesome and dark humoured, where as part two is silly -yet has a very weird scene where the girl-killer takes two gasoline cans in her trunk with a decomposed girl in her backseat, and a recently killed victim in the front seat ---where she drives the car off a hill/cliff/ravine.
the plastic gas cans struck me weird.

I also believe if LE had direct evidence showing that a deceased Caylee was in that car trunk, Casey would be re-arrested without bond. Since when does LE let murderers walk free when there is evidence against them? It's not like in the case of Scott Peterson, where he was free to lead detectives to the scene of the crime and further incriminate himself. Casey can hardly use the restroom without surveillance. No purpose is served by delaying her arrest. For this reason I question the recent media reports regarding the DNA evidence.

I do believe, deep down, that Cindy does know that Caylee is dead due to Casey. But at the moment she is in survival mode and not able to let the truth into her mind as it is just to horrific to cope with. If she keeps denying it to herself and everybody else, then it hasn't happened, so she doesn't have to 'lose it' totally......yet. When going through a traumatic experience, the brain only lets a certain amount of pain in at a time...bit by bit. Her denial is self preservation, IMO.

Can someone point me in the right direction plz, you were talking about the Greta interview in the backyard with Cindy they were discussing the inconsistent cadaver dog hits someone mentioned them pointing to the area. I do remember seeing an interview like that some where. I just went back to look at the interview and they are not showing the exact location in that greta interview, am I missing something ? Was it a different interview?

The only way KC wont be going back to jail on Saturday is 1. if she is not charged with something else like murder or 2. someone else comes up with 50,000.00 to cover the bond. That is my understanding.

I don't understand the first part of your statement: the only way KC won't be going back to jail on Saturday is if she is not charged with something like murder. Help me out here please.

Yup, if someone else posts the $50,000.00 then she can come back out, HOWEVER, this persons needs to make sure they have $450,000.00 in assets to cover the entire $500,000.00.

Evening everyone.... newbie here might sound stupid but i kinda think that all these quote "leaks" from sources whom are not named or really verified are some sort of way to get casey to crack so then maybe they can find the body before its out there so long that they wont be able to determine the cause death
dont know if its been discussed havent been able to get on all day

There's not only the 50,000. There is also the 500,000. Leonard isn't putting up the 500,000 for this gal anymore. Someone else has to come up with the whole bond. the bond is 500,000, not 50,000. The assets that backed up the 50,000 are also off the table. You have that wrong.

The only way KC wont be going back to jail on Saturday is 1. if she is not charged with something else like murder or 2. someone else comes up with 50,000.00 to cover the bond. That is my understanding.

"Supposedly" there was a hibiscus bush/tree in that corner, that Cindy had asked George to relocate to a different part of the yard (which she forgot at the time she spoke to police, but then happened to remember during her interview w/Greta) - and the reason for moving the bush / tree was so they could move the big plastic pool storage box (where you store pool rafts and toys, etc.) over into that corner, because Caylee was getting to the age where she could climb up on the storage box, and they didn't want to take a chance on her getting into the pool from the storage box. OR "so Cindy said"..

Well if Caylee was ever placed in the box could that explain the hit and the "guilt coming from Cindy some say they are picking up on? How large is this box? Is it something that would fit in a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600