Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS...the quote problem is because if someone doesn't properly close quotes, you're getting the NAME of a person who was quoted in another post.

The issue is with double html of the quote command and it not being closed or two quote commands in the same post and only one closed.

hey guys i got a question ,If they find a body and it is badly decomp or if they dont ever find a body and Casey tells them it was a horrible accident.What can they Charge her for then? Kinda thinking that no matter what happened im expecting her to come out with a accident story if she gets less time for just maybe with holding evid.?

I gotta believe LE did not miss the timeframe that Casey went to Jesse's to take a "shower".

The phone calls were made to TonE, but could she have been asking for the phone # of the LE Tony in her first call from jail?

Yes, she certainly could have been asking for the phone number of the LE Tony. Whichever one, she knew that Lee had his number, so it would be a mutual acquaintance of Lee's.

Both dogs hit in the trunk on the right panel near the tailight, IIRC. Where is the spare tire compartment on that particular car?

If I was Cindy, at this point, I would be delirious! Crying and blowing snot everywhere...coming apart at the seams from lack of sleep and just sheer grief. Who the heck cares if the whole world is in the front yard, I couldn't get outta bed in the morning. I've got a neighbor who lost a son in his early 20's....she was just striken with heartbreak. She couldn't even answer the phone or door....she didn't clean the house or prepare food for the rest of the family. Eventually she improved but I don't know anyone that wouldn't express some extreme form of grief.

This family acts completely illogically. God bless em but something just isnt right....

Well, isn't THAT special?

church_lady.jpg

could it be that Casey is ...um...i dont know..... SATAN!!!!?????

Thank goodness. Thanks for clarifying that!

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped free the mother of a missing Florida toddler, wants his associates to withdraw her bail. His nephew the actual bondsman in the Casey Anthony case however isn't so sure.

The quote above is OLD news. Tony was with Lenoard tonight on NG and did NOT dispute that Casey would be returned to custody on Saturday.

Couple that with the fact that they ALL initially came up with the "Caylee last seen on June 9" date. There is a lot of evidence of pre-planning or rehearsal between the Anthony's (in my opinion) before LE arrived at the house. I have no reason to think that Cindy herself harmed Caylee but she sure is covering up **something**.

I went back to listen to the 911 calls a couple of days ago and noticed that in one of them, not sure which, that Cindy gave the date June 7th to the 911 operator as the last day she had seen Caylee. Odd, is it just another one of those things that make you go hmm..?? JMHO :confused:

Yes, she certainly could have been asking for the phone number of the LE Tony. Whichever one, she knew that Lee had his number, so it would be a mutual acquaintance of Lee's.
Oh wait. Hmmm...no, I am pretty sure she was asking for Tony L.'s number since she mentioned she had not spoken with him since that morning. But why didn't Lee offer Tony's number to Cindy since he knew she was looking for Casey? :waitasec:

Both dogs hit in the trunk on the right panel near the tailight, IIRC. Where is the spare tire compartment on that particular car?

It's towards the opening of the trunk in the center and is covered by a panel. IMO, the pics that Gigi showed us the other day, it doesn't seem like it would fit with the dogs hitting where they did. It sounds like she was tucked to the right of the spare tire compartment. Ugh, even thinking about doing that is just disgusting...........

I think it is the ghost of Caylee's bio Dad!:eek:

Tim Miller from Equusearch had a red plaid shirt on. Is that who you mean? He is kind of skinny, 60 something, reddish balding hair?

????? If Caylee was in the trunk for that long wouldn't there have been more decomp matter? If they left hair w/decomp apparently they didn't clean up very thoroughly. Besides decomp wouldn't the body fluids have seeped into crevices. What does that area look like, molded, fabricated?????

Not to be too graphic, etc. -- but my older brother was found dead 5 years ago outdoors in a park in Los Angeles. We were told (based on insect activity) he had been there for anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks - but reading the autopsy report I always figured closer to the two weeks with the amount of decomp. His body was just ravaged -- and yes, tons of decomp fluid everywhere, etc (won't get more specific here unless someone has specific questions) All this to say, if she had been in the trunk, or even first buried in the yard then moved to the trunk for a week or whatever some might be thinking, I just can't fathom that there wouldn't be a ton more biological remnants than the stain, etc. in the trunk unless that is another thing held back by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname