Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't say that. I want it to go to Court TV so I can watch it. If the judge allows cameras I bet it will be on the web. I hope it is on one of the local channels. Court TV is hardly on where I live. Only a few hours in the morning.

I for one, although I'm very interested in the case, hope it doesn't go to Court TV.

That would give Casey so much attention.

If they do show it... I hope they put a dot over her face (a la Kennedy trial) or something so her narcississtic demands are not met.

True, BUT that is ONLY his claim. NO ONE else saw him see them, so there's no more proof that's true than the claim that Casey came home on the 24th, and there are things about BOTH of those stories that have raised a lot of questions and could plausibly be something just obstructing the truth of what went on and when.

The last VERIFIED account of Caylee's whereabouts are on the 15th at the nursing home, which is verified by others having seen them there, the sign in sheet, AND, obviously, the video.
exactly. Just was stating what gpa said (on his second or third or fifth revised statement:eek:)

I would not trample you. Just think of the role conflict they are experiencing. Plus that jail call between GM and CA where GM says "if anything has happened to my baby I will die" To which CA replied with the now famous: "OMG - Calling you guys - a waste..." The family dynamics are glaringly obvious and in the true meaning of the word "pathetic" for GM. Sorry = rambling.

Wait a minute, I thought it was Kristina that said if anything happened to Caylee, she would die.

So, does this....2. He said that if they had positive proof that Caylee was dead, the status of the investigation would change BEFORE the media was notified. Has that been done?
mean that LE should state it is no longer a missing person but a homicide?
I think they will change it to homicide after the limited immunity deal is off the table on Tuesday. They are also expecting more forensics back soon, per LE spokesperson.... and those can strengthen their case in absence of a body.

exactly. Just was stating what gpa said (on his second or third or fifth revised statement:eek:)

if you listen close on greta video at the house tour he started to say news and stopped and said his fav show .. wonder why ?? he prob does watch the news at noon or when ever it is . this has bothered me . all the start and stop answers bother me .. cos most of time something is meant by them and covering by a lie.. jmo

:blowkiss:
:blowkiss: hugs before I disagree LOL.... (that is what I love about WS...that we can all state our opinions with hugs attached:))

anyhoo... I do not think she had any help... from grandparents or otherwise. I think the grandparents are delusional and have been for years...and should have gotten the POI some mental help for her lying a loooong time ago. I mean the girl took her grandfather's assisted living funds!

I think that Casey thinks in her mind that she is all powerful and above being caught. I do not think she is smart. I think she is seductive and uses her seductive nature to fool and trick and get things the way that she wants or needs them.

The longer this goes on I do not think that it was an accident. And if it were one....it bordered on severe neglect/man2...in other words, she knew that what she was doing at that time...beit unsupervised swimming, using drugs as a babysitter, or leaving the child in a hot car, could cause death.

The longer I see of Casey Anthony I think she is very capable of premed murder. Her eyes are completely empty. She is arrested and is not even upset. She is absolutely disgusting to me....and at the same time, as a nurse....absolutely organic...meaning there is something mentally wrong with her to act in such a way.

While the grandparents certainly are strange birds I think they are more guilty of covering her lies after the fact than anything else. I think that is not new behavior for them. I think they have been doing it for years.
I think you told it exactly as it is !!!! That is my sum of it also!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member