Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes..but i don't know if that makes the gas cans moot or not. The police are interested them for sure, they took them. Maybe we just don't know why yet. Maybe she took them to burn evidence before she moved her for the final time.

there is alot we don't know just yet.

Ain't that the truth!! The timeline is very important. What evidence could she have burned, other than the unthinkable. Perhaps clothing or something.

All of the time lines, do add up to an extent. But still a very big mystery, shouded by Lie's and even more Lies. If we are confused don't you think that the LE is?

I would like to think they have many datapoints that we don't and aren't as confused. At this point I am hoping they are just waiting to until they have enough evidence that the prosecuters office say they have what they need. The talkingheads on one of the shows the other night all agreed they have enough to charge her now, but from a prosecuters perspective they don't have enough for an appealproof prosecution. It's not like Casey is going anywhere, they can just keep collecting and presenting until they get the go ahead.

All of the time lines, do add up to an extent. But still a very big mystery, shouded by Lie's and even more Lies. If we are confused don't you think that the LE is?

No I don't think LE is confused.

We only have released information and can only connect the dots from there.

They have a lot more information that they have not and will not release until the time is right.

I think they are taking their time and building a case against a very dishonest and defiant defendant. I'm sure they are frustrated though

I would like to think they have many datapoints that we don't and aren't as confused. At this point I am hoping they are just waiting to until they have enough evidence that the prosecuters office say they have what they need. The talkingheads on one of the shows the other night all agreed they have enough to charge her now, but from a prosecuters perspective they don't have enough for an appealproof prosecution. It's not like Casey is going anywhere, they can just keep collecting and presenting until they get the go ahead.

E X A C T L Y ! they have been doing this from day one.

I don't believe the GPS would do that either but who?......who did she trust that much...who would keep quiet this long?

I don't think she needed help really. We are talking about a 3 year old? Not difficult to hide or move around unfortunately.

But perhaps you mean she had help in terms of hiding places? Where could she put her is really puzzling me. Tony's apartment while he was away? I think the LE would have found that.

If she drove to some rural area, she put her in a suitcase or something, but she wasn't satisfied with the hiding place and decided to move her from there and had to put her in the trunk? By then the smell would have been horrible.

But I can't see any other explanation. Either this happened on the 16/17/18 and she moved her later and had to leave the car or either whatever happened happened on later dates. But that wouldn't explain where she was those days and how noone saw Caylee during that period. Adding that probably George is telling the truth about the 24/6 visit of her and opening her car, the only explanation is that the child was left someplace for some days and then moved at later dates.

Or the container she had Caylee in leaked into the trunk after the 24th. Let's say for the sake of argument she had her in a cooler/ice chest...at some point it tipped over? Lid came off? How about garbage bags? As Mark Klaas said in chat, "She is a very little girl." She would fit into small spaces.

I just have a problem with a cooler, bag, or container. It just seems much more "serial killer" to me than a panicked cover up.

Too involved to risky, I feel she just covered her dumped her somewhere and then had to go back and move her to a better hidden and final place.

I don't think she needed help really. We are talking about a 3 year old? Not difficult to hide or move around unfortunately.

But perhaps you mean she had help in terms of hiding places? Where could she put her is really puzzling me. Tony's apartment while he was away? I think the LE would have found that.

If she drove to some rural area, she put her in a suitcase or something, but she wasn't satisfied with the hiding place and decided to move her from there and had to put her in the trunk? By then the smell would have been horrible.

But I can't see any other explanation. Either this happened on the 16/17/18 and she moved her later and had to leave the car or either whatever happened happened on later dates. But that wouldn't explain where she was those days and how noone saw Caylee during that period. Adding that probably George is telling the truth about the 24/6 visit of her and opening her car, the only explanation is that the child was left someplace for some days and then moved at later dates.

Yep. Its the only scenario that makes the most sense with current information.

she had the body somewhere and then moved it again with her trunk so she had to abandon it do to the bad smell,
I really feel this is what she did....everything so far seems to point to that.
I'm wondering if the temporary storage place for Caylee could've been a freezer or refrigerator? Anyplace else, at room temp. or above and it would be almost unbearable (bugs & such) for her to move her. Sorry for the graphics. :(

BINGO YOU NAILED IT. That is what I have always thought,. I don't believe anything happened to caylee later. Casey moved her closer to the time she abandoned her car if not the very day because the smell would have been unbearable and obvious to others: not just George.

I had picked up on this as well. Otherwise,for example, the foul odor of presumably, Caylee's decomposing body would have dispersed to mom Casey herself and Tony would have had to have smelled the stench when he picked up Casey. Unless Tony did notice a foul odor and indicated as much to LE, who is withholding this information from the public for now.

:waitasec: Suppose something did happen to Caylee on the 16th.

We know Cindy was on vacation, so could Casey have had to wait till they went somewhere in order to move the body?

Even if Cindy and George did the 'staycation' thing, maybe they went somewhere overnight or a full day of shopping ...?

That would explain the decomp in the yard and trunk....Right?

I'm wondering if the temporary storage place for Caylee could've been a freezer or refrigerator? Anyplace else, at room temp. or above and it would be almost unbearable (bugs & such) for her to move her. Sorry for the graphics. :(

Assuming it happened at the GPs house on the 16th, we have a flurry of calls then, and then a Casey siting backed into the driveway and possibly borrowing a shovel on the 18th accompanied by a flurry of calls again. Did she leave her in the playhouse on the afternoon of the 16th, went to the apartments on the 17th, and came back for her on the 18th. There is a cadaver dog hit in the backyard. I would love to know if they have receipts for her activity on the 17th.

I have just caught up reading the last couple of threads and have a couple of thoughts:

1. Just because LE states something does NOT make it a fact. It depends who LE makes the statement to:

• LE is allowed to lie in the course of an investigation. They can lie to the press, the suspects, the witnesses, the family, etc.

• LE is NOT allowed to lie in an official document, such as a request for a search warrant, affidavit or charging document. If LE states something in an official document, I tend to take that as fact (although we have seen that they occasionally make mistakes).
2. Mark Furham has "sources" - his sources may or not be LE - OR - some of this sources may be LE and some may not be LE. I usually believe him when he states that he has "confirmed" something from a reliable source. However, we can all agree to disagree on that issue. Some here may chose to not consider what he states to be a fact.

3. Has anyone considered that his source for the shovel/June 18th date could be the neighbor who loaned the shovel to Casey? That was my first impression when he knew the shovel had been borrowed on the 18th.

I was watching my 5 yo play today, and she squished herself into a teeny tiny box. Just realizing how easy it would be for me to close that box, pick her up in it, and move her to my trunk. She is 42 pounds and 45" tall.

:waitasec: Suppose something did happen to Caylee on the 16th.

We know Cindy was on vacation, so could Casey have had to wait till they went somewhere in order to move the body?

Even if Cindy and George did the 'staycation' thing, maybe they went somewhere overnight or a full day of shopping ...?

That would explain the decomp in the yard and trunk....Right?

Cindy was on vacation the week before the 16th, not that week. She states that she went to work that morning before Casey and Caylee got up.

What day did Casey tell her brother she went to the park, not for fun, to meet some friends from work?

From ABC Action News last updated 8/7/08

Just what investigators took from the home on Wednesday and Thursday is not known.

Last week, agents took two gas cans from the residence.

On Wednesday, new questions were raised about the gas cans.

George Anthony said on nationwide that his daughter stole two gas cans from the family's shed. He previously had told Orlando TV station WFTV she had not taken them.

He reported the cans stolen to police in late June. But Tuesday on FOX News, George said he learned later that same day that Casey had taken them. He said the discovery came to light when he asked Casey about a tire tool in her car. "She's still telling me, 'I'll get it Dad, I'll get it." George said he told her he was capable of getting it himself. He said when she opened the trunk, "...there were the gas cans. She's the one that took the gas cans."

Casey opened the trunk and George didn't. If he didn't smell the decomposition on June 24th, perhaps he was not close enough to the car.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=756ECB71-AE9E-40CC-88AE-5069669817BE

I just have a problem with a cooler, bag, or container. It just seems much more "serial killer" to me than a panicked cover up.

Too involved to risky, I feel she just covered her dumped her somewhere and then had to go back and move her to a better hidden and final place.

Not necessarily. The cooler, bag, container could have been used for the transfer not originally. So whatever panic if there was panic of the first or second day would not exist some days later when she had the opportunity to think how to proceed.

By the time she was arrested and everyone is looking for the baby she looked very cold and nonchalant. Can you imagine the stress of telling the POLICE that you work someplace and actually have to take them to your imaginary place of work and show them around? And then just turn around and tell them you were lying? Can you imagine the stress of such a lie and situation on someone like you or me? But she did it. And when she turned to the police and said she lied about working there no tears, no emotion no panic. She explained it as thinking they might see Zenaida there. I would have been crying like a baby due to the stress of going through such an elaborate lie and find a way out. I don't think stress or panic is a problem for Casey.

p.s. And the theory of moving little Caylee could be 100% wrong. Just saying' that from what dates and theories we have of something happening on specific dates don't tie with other things happening on other dates - like a clean car when her father saw her or like using the car for days with no problem or having to ditch the car 10 days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member