Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think it's strange that she claimed a woman Zenaida Gonzales was baysitting Caylee at an apartment and a real woman by that name had looked at an apartment in the same building and filled out an information card a couple months ago (April 17th)? When contacted by investigators Zenaida Gonzales said she does not know Casey and Casey could not identify her picture but it seems like a weird coincidence. Perhaps Zenaida is a common Hispanic name and it is a Hispanic area?

This information is in the police report linked to above.

Does anyone think it's strange that she claimed a woman Zenaida Gonzales was baysitting Caylee at an apartment and a real woman by that name had looked at an apartment in the same building and filled out an information card a couple months ago (April 17th)? When contacted by investigators Zenaida Gonzales said she does not know Casey and Casey could not identify her picture but it seems like a weird coincidence. Perhaps Zenaida is a common Hispanic name and it is a Hispanic area?

This information is in the police report linked to above.

I thought that was really strange too. Orlando is heavily populated with Hispanic residents, so I think maybe it might just be a wierd coincidence?

Does anyone know if they are still digging in the back yard?

Without a death cert and a dna test with a living family member, I wouldn't beleive it. Being a never married single mom myself, I have to wonder if this is some kind of ploy to not file for support, or apply for public assistance without naming a father. I think Casey expected her parents to raise and support both of them with the intention of status quo as was and was not willing or interesting in helping her situation. Her parents got tired of her bs and after numerous warnings ultimately said enough is enough and asked her to leave with the intentions of tough love and Casey pulling up her boots. Sadly, it looks as if they gave their daughter far more credit as a parent than she deserved. It wouldn't be the first time someone made that kind of fatal mistake.

I don't believe that Casey's parents ever asked her to leave.

I thought that was really strange too. Orlando is heavily populated with Hispanic residents, so I think maybe it might just be a wierd coincidence?

Does anyone know if they are still digging in the back yard?

on fox on tv they said they stopped digging and they are moving the search elsewhere but would not say where?

On myspace you can tell Caylee played around where they were digging all they time. Maybe that was the "scent" the dogs picked up to cause them to search there in that particular spot. There is several pics of her in a sandbox and in the playhouse on myspace.

They added me as friend. Would I get in trouble saving them and putting them here?

Does anyone know if it is okay for Aimee to post a couple of these pics? I would be interested in seeing them...

Also, a lot of people have mentioned emotional problems... sorry if I missed this in a previous post, but what emotional problems exactly? Are we talking about the habitual lying and petty theft from friends, or is there more?

And does anyone know what kind of seizure she had - is she maybe epileptic?

Also, from the pics I have seen, it looks like Caylee is well-dressed and there seems to be a nice house in the background - I get the feeling the grandparents were okay financially, so why would Casey leave saying she had found a job elsewhere - when we know she hadn't found a job - unless she needed to cover up Caylee being gone? I am so worried about that little darling! :(

Gma has an answer for everything. Her daughter decided to do heavy yardwork on a house she no longer lived at, without being asked, while the parents were gone?

http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html

(snip)
Caylee's grandmother, Cynthia Anthony, said the shovel was for yard work and said Casey didn't have keys to the family tool shed.

"We have bamboo growing in our backyard. The only way to get rid of it is to use a shovel," Cynthia told Eyewitness News.

Did the Gparents ever ask where the car was and report it stolen?

ETA: if I was looking for my grandchild, I'd want to know where that dang car was.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,385821,00.html

I'm sure that link is on the other thread as well.

I'm so disturbed by this. This "mother" needs to fess up and tell where Caylee is.

I'm also disturbed that the grandparents waited so long to contact the police.

I may be wrong, but didn't they contact them this past Tuesday 7/15? Grandmother's blog entry about Caylee missing is from 7/3 if I'm not mistaken. Why wait so long?????

Does this remind you of the Trenton Duckett case at all?

I'm just trying to catch up with today's thread. Yes, it does remind me a lot of the Trenton Duckett case. I was surprised to see Josh Duckett at the grandparent's home yesterday, hugging them.

When the grandmother, Cindy, wrote that blog on her MySpace page, my impression is that Cindy was expressing her heartbreak that Caylee was missing from her life and her home, not that Caylee was then, in fact, missing as in lost.

I think that when Casey moved out of her parent's home taking Caylee with her, it was precipitated by Casey not getting along with her parents. She didn't let her parents see Caylee and that's what Cindy meant when she said Caylee is missing........a member of the family missing from their lives.

As far as the Zanaida Gonzalez stuff-IIRC, the affidavit also states that the ZG the police located did NOT fill out the visitor card for Sawgrass apartments in April 2008. Earlier posters noted that there was a Zanaida Gonzalez who appeared as a very active mother in Orange county...almost like a mother of the year???

The boyfriends called detectives voluntarily to state that they had not seen Caylee in more than a month and that Casey told them she was "with the nanny."

So let's see where we are; the detective running the investigation on Fox stated that none of the sitings of Caylee generated from the news coverage have panned out, Casey abandoned her car and there is a strong smell emanating from it, even though Caylee is not inside of it. Casey, when depicted on video, looks and moves like either a zombie or a sociopath who is just not getting exactly what this is all about. This does not add up to good news.

You're exactly right SuziQ. I'm growing more and more suspicious of the grandparents as this story progresses. I just can't for the life of me figure out WHY they would protect their daughter through this though, especially if they loved their grandbaby as much as they claim.

Gma has an answer for everything. Her daughter decided to do heavy yardwork on a house she no longer lived at, without being asked, while the parents were gone?

http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html

(snip)
Caylee's grandmother, Cynthia Anthony, said the shovel was for yard work and said Casey didn't have keys to the family tool shed.

"We have bamboo growing in our backyard. The only way to get rid of it is to use a shovel," Cynthia told Eyewitness News.

Hopefully this is the truth - I wonder if anyone (other than her attorney) has been able to visit with Casey in jail?

You're exactly right SuziQ. I'm growing more and more suspicious of the grandparents as this story progresses.

We are a naturally suspicious bunch, but I'm not of them. They seem to have done everything they could for both Caylee and her Mom. Why would they ever suspect harm had come to the child? I see their actions appropriate considering the knowledge they had at the time.

You're exactly right SuziQ. I'm growing more and more suspicious of the grandparents as this story progresses. I just can't for the life of me figure out WHY they would protect their daughter through this though, especially if they loved their grandbaby as much as they claim.

I don't know if they are, but Gma keeps showing she's capable of it, IMO.

People often hide behind denial or stupidity when they are actually being untruthful.

I truly believe that much of their behavior is with intentional purpose - they have to keep that tunnel open with their daughter - she may hold the single key to the answers here.

I also thought it was odd that Casey talked about a Zenaida Gonzales and a woman by that name does exist, and went to that same building looking for an apt. Something definitely weird there. Maybe Gonzales is lying about knowing Casey?

Also am I correct (after reading that affidavit) and Richardo Morales is Casey's ex bf and her best friends current bf and Casey had been staying with them. Hummm, how cozy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53