Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same photo is posted on Jesse's MySpace, and on his mom's MySpace, she says he's applied for OPD.

If Jesse is the father, why wouldn't he and his family be talking?

Because he was asked not to by LE, is my guess.

I have requested to be friends with Jesse on his myspace. His profile pic looks a bit different than the one of him with the other dude in the vests, AND from what I can see on the tiny picture, Caylee bears great resemblance to him. I hope to find more pics of him. I noticed that Casey has bright blue eyes, while Caylee's are brown. Aren't brown eyes dominant? Doesn't surprise me that Jesse's eyes appear dark in the pic I posted.
I did that too and he accepted so am on his page.

I think LE is giving this entire family enough rope as to why they are allowing them to speak to media. Who needs a shovel when g'ma is digging a hole as deep as she is?
VERY true

In the side-by-side shots in post #160, I see a resemblance in the shape of the nose and upper lip. Take a look.
I saw it too. I think that they look alot alike.

And did Gparents or Casey ever mention the car initially or did that come later through LE investigating? You would think the car would have been mentioned in the affidavit and I don't remember reading about it.
Supposedly Cindy went looking for Casey and Caylee when she learned the car had been impounded

That is what bothers me...no one saw Casey driving that car or leaving that car. (Surely a check casher place has surveillence cameras tho) I want to know for a fact that Casey left it.
There is a servalince camera and was said they were reviewing it. How long does it take to review it? 2 days?

My first post....but, I read them all....a refugee from In Sessions...
I like it here.
Welcome to WS

o/t I know, same here...and while I liked In Sessions, it's not nearly as snarky here, and people can agree to disagree...not a lot of fighting:) So I'm staying.

Glad you are staying here. Welcome.

yeah I posted it....

I looked at the ZG who has the blog on the mommy site and noticed she had posted saying she was not the one the police were talking about..I guess a bunch of people were emailing her..anyway, under that someone else posted that they noticed in her blog that she was robbed on June 9th..Her computer was stolen from her office and the poster thought it was a big coincidence...

This ZG is a good hour away I think so I dont know if its related...but the with the date and stuff it was very coincidental...

I will find that link again if you want to look at it...

please do, very intersting

There's some big time cover-up going on here. This many people involved in this little girl's life and claim to love her so much, but no one knows where she is and everyone claims she wasn't with Casey for over a month. I call BS! She can't be living with friends and them honestly be told and believe that Caylee was with a nanny 24/7.

BS BS BS.. they're all covering for each other and are making a mockery of LE.

Dude, I hear ya...and agree wholeheartedly!

If anyone is reading this and knows where caylee is...PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING...drop her on a street corner or anywhere for that matter...just let her go. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NG is on again right now and going to be speaking about the case. I don't know if it's a re-run or not.

I did that too and he accepted so am on his page.

VERY true

I saw it too. I think that they look alot alike.

Supposedly Cindy went looking for Casey and Caylee when she learned the car had been impounded

There is a servalince camera and was said they were reviewing it. How long does it take to review it? 2 days?

Welcome to WS

Glad you are staying here. Welcome.

Aimee we have a MOLE!! Good Job.

The reason the Candida jumped out at me is that it is the address shown in the arrest papers of 301 N Hillside Drive which Casey said Zenaida mother lived at.

There are many Zenaida Gonzalez's and I'd found yesterday where one was connected to a Morales.

I'm surprised the neighbors aren't screaming.
I think they are out buying a new shovel for the wild Bamboo forests there..

alright, Im done, it's so ridiculous I could not help it, sorry..

Hypothetically speaking, if Jesse is the father, they'd keep it quiet for some reason revolving around Cindy. Hands down, she's a key player in why Casey does anything she does. IMO

It is possible that Casey didn't know for sure who the father is but kinda has an idea and has hinted as much to Jesse?

I would not put it past Casey to hint that whomever she was with is the father of Caylee, if you get my meaning. Now I agree that there is a resemblance between Jesse and Caylee in the photos-you never know in real life. And it would make sense. And it would not surprise me if he knew but they kept it from their parents....

That being said it wouldn't surprise me if he had been told by Casey he was Caylee's father, and that this was a lie....

Mine too!
DUDE...LOL!!!! my husband's mother, grandmother, greatgrandmother, aunts, and a few female cousins tooo!

send in the clowns and I can get a full fledged circus set up and signed for with my inlaws....

sigh................ tff right now LOL

oops no, Shinlit is right, her cell was on it, thus how they found her, they checked her out, she's legit, but then they have to know each other, there is no other explanation- dealer?

whew!...right...ok, i can't keep all these statements in the affidavit straight!!.....you're correct..LE found the cell # of ZG, from the guest card at the apt complex....she didn't recognize Casey or Caylee, & when Casey was shown a picture of this ZG, she didn't recognize her either.....

The reason the Candida jumped out at me is that it is the address shown in the arrest papers of 301 N Hillside Drive which Casey said Zenaida mother lived at.

301 is an over 55 community however-and isn't the mother we located for the alleged Zanaida 44 or 46?

I was surprised, too. Usually the family will offer a reward.
They dont look poor.

Considering Casey had money to go on a mini vacation & the money to get a tatoo!

The Gma is planning on going door to door /house to house looking for her. But won't offer a dime for a reward....doesn't the Sund Foundation normally offer a reward?

I would not put it past Casey to hint that whomever she was with is the father of Caylee

belive, you rock! I agree with your reasoning!

I was surprised, too. Usually the family will offer a reward.
They dont look poor.

I need to borrow your hat for awhile. It describes my mood tonight regarding this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74