Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can set up corporations online and over the phone these days. An attorney can prepare the CRT and the foundation. It's not all that hard to tell you the truth.

Yes, you can set them up online, BUT>>>>>>>>>they have to be sent to the Secretary of State to be registered prior to any use. There is not one registered that I can find in Florida Sec. of State.

Just because you fill out some documents on line, it does not make you a corporation. It is not a valid corporation until it is filed with the Sec. of State and returned to you, then it is registered in the county court clerks office in your county.

Here's where Im confused on this..If I chose I could set up a company, (Inc.), Casey Cool Aid Foundation, Inc. That doesnt mean I set up a Foundation. It means that is what my company name is. Wouldnt a foundation be set up differently than a regular company?

Absolutely. They are totally different.

Absolutely. They are totally different.

Okay so they set up an actual Company and not a foundation, this just makes no sense to me at all. This would be the last thing on my mind in the A's situation. I cant imagine what the h&ll they are thinking. I need something to justify CA's actions, could it be the medication they have her on that is making her completely irrational?

I can understand not giving up hope of finding Caylee. I would never give up either if I stood in their shoes, even with the evidence, until they produced a body.

But this Company thing, I cant wrap my mind around.

Yes, you can set them up online, BUT>>>>>>>>>they have to be sent to the Secretary of State to be registered prior to any use. There is not one registered that I can find in Florida Sec. of State.

Just because you fill out some documents on line, it does not make you a corporation. It is not a valid corporation until it is filed with the Sec. of State and returned to you, then it is registered in the county court clerks office in your county.
I use this service for my registered agent and they do everything.
http://www.amerilawyer.com/non_profit_corporations.htm

So are you saying that this corp is already in use? or she is just applying for it? I just don't understand what the problem is.
I am a lazy reader today.

Okay so they set up an actual Company and not a foundation, this just makes no sense to me at all. This would be the last thing on my mind in the A's situation. I cant imagine what the h&ll they are thinking. I need something to justify CA's actions, could it be the medication they have her on that is making her completely irrational?

I can understand not giving up hope of finding Caylee. I would never give up either if I stood in their shoes, even with the evidence, until they produced a body.

But this Company thing, I cant wrap my mind around.

Neither can I. and you know..I am glad I can't, because that would mean that I think like CA.

This is absurd., and in the most disgusting way.

Instead of physically combing every area she can think of looking for something she can actually give a decent burial to, she forms a foundation.

Oh yeah, and she goes on TV a lot and appeals to people in other states/countries to help find Caylee. It almost sounds like she umm likes the attention or something.

Neither can I. and you know..I am glad I can't, because that would mean that I think like CA.

Instead of physically combing every area she can think of looking for something she can actually give a decent burial to, she forms a foundation.

Oh yeah, and she goes on TV a lot and appeals to people in other states/countries to help find Caylee. It almost sounds like she umm likes the attention or something.
okay what am I missing? if the foundation is new how do we know what she is using it for? is she already using it, is that the problem? could it be a helpful foundation for missing children? I don't understand the problem.

okay what am I missing? if the foundation is new how do we know what she is using it for? is she already using it, is that the problem? could it be a helpful foundation for missing children? I don't understand the problem.

I think a lot of people (myself included) think this is just another money-making venture for Cindy.

CINDY IS AVOIDING REALITY THAT SHE FAILED TO PROTECT CAYLEE
CINDY IS AVOIDING SHE CREATED CASEY; A COLD BLODED MURDERER
CINDY IS FEEDING HER NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY.
GREED PRIDE SYMPATHY AVOIDANCE

WHY
1. Promote Casey being innocent and trash others. Blame game
2. Pay her mortgage - food-expenses- travel expense to promote gets more $$
3. Allow Cindy to make more money of selling photos videos
4. Feeds her ego and greed and sense that it is not Cindy’s fault for creating a sociopath or failing to protect Caylee ...........new reality.
5. If Cindy puts the money from book deals/movie options etc into this acct it will be tax free and then Cindy can run around and say she did not directly profit off of Caylee....it is all about Cindy and her lies/smoke and mirrors.
6. Do more interviews to get more money to repeat 1-5
Its all about greed and attention Cindy needs it all
HOW
A severely narcissist control freak domineering mom creates a sociopath child.......jmho

THIS IS CINDY: A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:has a grandiose sense of self-importance, is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love, believes that he or she is "special" and unique, requires excessive admiration, has a sense of entitlement is interpersonally exploitative, lacks empathy, is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her, shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes. Also-Cindy has many signs of a sociopath also case in point: DSM-IV criteria for ASPD; they are remorseless predators who use charm, intimidation, if necessary, impulsive and cold-blooded violence to attain their ends. Sounds like Cindy to me….

THIS IS CASEY: characteristics referred to as antisocial personality: sense of entitlement, unremorseful, apathetic to others, unconscionable, blameful of others, manipulative and conning, affectively cold, disparate understanding of behavior and socially acceptable behavior, disregardful of social obligations, nonconforming to social norms, irresponsible. They are not simply persistently antisocial individuals who met DSM-IV criteria for ASPD; they were psychopaths- remorseless predators who use charm, intimidation and, if necessary, impulsive and cold-blooded violence to attain their ends.

I will repeat my post from the other thread. I think Cindy is trying to get this Foundation together to be used as most other foundations are used. They give out grants, scholarships, donate to causes, etc. To me, this is proof that Cindy knows Caylee is gone. She knows they are not going to be able to use the donation money to 'look for Caylee' much longer. they will probably transfer any monies left over, once they admit the truth, to this foundation which is named in Caylee's memory. I can see them donating to missing children charities, things like that.

Too bad they don't use the funds to help TM from Equusearch. Just saying.

I think Casey isn't the only one trying to recreate herself. I'm also wondering how she could believe she'd bring credibility to any foundation at this point.

I think a lot of people (myself included) think this is just another money-making venture for Cindy.
Does anyone actually know the purpose of the foundation? I mean she just filed for it, so how does anyone have any idea? I am still confused.

Yes, doesn't that sound altruistic. Unfortunately, not a word, I'm afraid, I'd use to describe this woman.

Does anyone actually know the purpose of the foundation? I mean she just filed for it, so how does anyone have any idea? I am still confused.

I believe the purpose of foundations like this is to collect donations to help in the search for missing people. And since we've all seen how much searching Cindy's done for her own granddaughter. But she's done a lot of donation collecting thus far.

I believe the purpose of foundations like this is to collect donations to help in the search for missing people.
Why do you think that? I mean what information is leading you to determine the use of the entity?

Why do you think that? I mean what information is leading you to determine the use of the entity?

I did an internet search of "missing person foundations" and read what the purposes of those types of foundations were set up for.

Well, let's see if she files it as a "not for profit" foundation and I'll rethink how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa