Caylee would have been 6 years old today

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some ways I preferred the A's being at the Memorial site and acknowledging it than sitting in the house and criticizing it. It helps their image, softens it and contrasts harshly against FCA who may be sitting in some exclusive mansion with bodyguards enjoying La Bella Vita and not acting as appropriately ... as a 'grieving Mother' caught up in an 'accident'.

IF it was an 'accident' then it is way past time for some family time, reconciliation and healing. This complete isolation tends towards conscience of guilt and guilt -- the family knows and FCA cannot face them. No accident.

Justice for Caylee. :rose: Happy Birthday Sweetie. :rose: Been thinking about you all day. :rose:

I wasn't going to watch the raw video of the birthday meeting on Suburban, but I did - and it stuck after about six minutes, but it was really sad - people were very nice to George and Cindy who were bawling their eyes out and being surprisingly humble.

I did see a comment to say they told a reporter they had not talked to FKC at all. Who knows what to believe but they seemed genuine at the birthday memorial today.

Ack!.....:truce:

For Caylee,

Here's a humble gift of one of my favorite songs, 'Sweet Child O' Mine', an acoustic version -because you really are my child now, and her child, and his child, and everyone else who loves you so very much. We will never forget you. You belong to all of us.

:pARTYGUY: Happy Birthday, sweet girl.....

‪Sweet Child O' Mine - Rare Acoustic - Slash & Myles Kennedy - Live Max Sessions 2010 HQ‬‏ - YouTube
Love this version of the song!
Thanks so much, smart blond:seeya:

Happy Birthday Dear Caylee

Happy Birthday, precious Caylee! You are loved by so many. Your life mattered, sweetheart!

No need to worry about you having a wonderful birthday, Caylee.......dancing with the angels in Heaven, taking a nap in His arms.

Tonight on the way home from work, I passed a small dog on the road who had been hit by a car. Since seeing such things bring tears to my eyes, instead I thought of you. Caylee, you have another new pet in Heaven!

:bdscroll::bdscroll::bdscroll:

Happy Birthday sweet girl
My husband and sons say Happy Birthday too!!
We made sure we wore purple !
You are loved!

╔═════════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ════════════╗
★·.·´¯`·.·★ HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY CAYLEE ★·.·´¯`·.·★
╚═════════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ════════════╝
Happy 6th Birthday in Heaven sweet Caylee.
You have touched so many hearts and we
all know you are dancing with the angels.
May your little soul continue to rest in peace.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░H░A░P░P░Y░ (¯''•.¸♥¸.•''¯) ░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*¸.•*¨`*ི ྀღ •♫♪ Happy Birthday to YOU, ♥ Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday Dear CAYLEE....Happy Birthday to YOU....¸.•*¨`*ི ྀღ •♫♪ ¸.•*¨`*ི ྀღ ♫♥♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•♫♪¸.•*¨`*ི ྀღ •♫♪...♫•

Happy birthday Caylee Marie. A pretty purple candle is lit at my computer tonight in honor of your birthday in heaven.

Happy Birthday Caylee Marie!

You will be forever in our hearts sweet baby girl. Your death brought tears and heartbreak but it also brought together friendship here that will last a lifetime. Your short but precious life on earth has served a purpose. Sleep with the angels baby girl and may the Lord hold you in His loving arms forever

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:​

I ended up making my first post on Caylee's birthday. I've been lurking for a long time. Happy Birthday, Caylee!!! It breaks my heart that your mommy not only took your life, but that she never loved you or took care of you the way I love and take care of my daughter. I started following this case because my daughter is Caylee's age and looks a lot like her, and because I just could not believe that a mother could do this to her child. My daughter just turned six and starts first grade tomorrow. Caylee, I wish you could be here to experience all the fun things that children your age get to do. But I know that you are now in perfect peace in heaven, that you are no longer sad or scared, and that you are feeling the greatest love possible. I know you are having fun with Jesus and the angels and all our loved ones who are no longer with us. Your life matters to so many people who never knew you, but feel like they did. Happy Birthday, sweet angel.

Caylee, you are our forever sunshine.
Happy Birthday sweet baby girl.

Happy Heavenly Birthday Caylee Marie Angelbabe...I blew some bubbles for you today. They probably didn't float all the way up to heaven as I wished, it was too hot outside. You would have loved to see them glisten like rainbows in the sun. I see you in the sunshine, in rainbows, in the stars and the moon. Your spirit lives on in our hearts.
Much love, many hugs, and oodles of sweet baby kisses are on their way up to you.

Happy 6th Birthday Caylee...........we'll never forget you!

Today, Caylee should have had a birthday party with presents, cake, ice cream, and games, attended by all the friends she made in kindergarten this past year......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen