Caylee's Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they are using her remains to buy time for their own "immunity deal."

There is NOTHING for Baez to do for an autopsy. They have the X-Rays and that is all there is...........BONES...........

The hair analysis has gone to the FBI lab and the Body Farm. He is not going to get any expert to say they are not accurate.

I think Baez is OUT OF MONEY, and cannot hire anyone. He screamed and cried in court over the scene and NEVER sent anyone to check it when it was available.

I believe he is broke and these "big name experts" are not going to keep spending their own money on this case because they KNOW she is guilty.
---------------------
I believe you are ABSOLUTELY (LOL) right! I dont know how good a lawyer Baez is but this case is waaaaayyyyy over his head.He may have thought he has the BigWig investigators,all else would be furnished.Let CA.and GA. pay the fees for labs,they want the last word! I think Baez needs to study up mucho on murder cases,he's completely unprepared! The ME lab comes with the prosecution, why should they pay? That is simple to figure out.No money,unnecessary autopsy not allowed.Now KC. let that Baby go!

If you go to todays Fox they have a pic of GA and CA, if you look between them and out the door behind them, it looks like a ghostly Caylee sitting on that settee, it gives me chills. (Sorry I tried to post the link but it didn't come out) (Page 3 Post #71 has a link to myfox orlando)

I don't even believe in this sort of thing, but I must admit this image is quite eerie.

Attachments

• caylee1209withgps1.jpg
    caylee1209withgps1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 155
I don't even believe in this sort of thing, but I must admit this image is quite eerie.

I think this was discussed once before..lol and I know I was a little eerie myself. I do believe that it was actually Cindy's mother who was in the backyard, or her reflection was shining through the window..

I think this was discussed once before..lol and I know I was a little eerie myself. I do believe that it was actually Cindy's mother who was in the backyard, or her reflection was shining through the window..

That was my first thought, looks like Shirley. That is certainly not a settee in the background, looks more like a bed spread or table clothing hanging over something to dry. If that's the ghost of Caylee, she's grown to over 5 feet tall and aged quite a few decades.

Thank you so much for clarifying that. I was getting pretty upset. Whew! :)

-------------
Truthsleuth, believe it.Does anyone else see something like a large C on CA's.face and neck? I can hardly see her face.If I didnt know it was her I couldn't guess.

Thank you so much for clarifying that. I was getting pretty upset. Whew! :)
Your welcome! I remember the first time I seen the photo, I had nightmares..maybe I should have stayed up later until someone found out exactly what it was!

Your welcome! I remember the first time I seen the photo, I had nightmares..maybe I should have stayed up later until someone found out exactly what it was!
IIRC, it was a shadow from a tree, and they brought in a tree trimmer the next day. I recall thinking that Cindy must have been reading the message boards, because everyone was posting how scary it was.

You missed nothing. :) I was just voicing my opinion about the As postponing indefinitely Caylee's funeral from jujube's post. I just said I don't think you can leave a body in the funeral home indefinitely. After the defense is done she will be returned to the funeral home. Something will have to be done to that poor baby's body, they just can't leave her there.

The laws differ from state to state, but actually the mortuary/funeral home can't do anything with the remains until her guardian (next of kin) C &/or G Anthony in this case, specifies and signs a release. If it became ridiculous the mortuary could request a hearing for new guardianship to be signed by a judge. The few days (week) she has been there is not outlandish and they were waiting for a 2nd "autopsy" to be completed.

My mom passed on a Thursday am before memorial weekend (Monday holiday) we couldn't have her remains for burial until the following Wed pm, burial was Thursday am. Because of the long weekend slowing everything. So the A's have had Christmas, New Years Eve, New Years Day to contend with.

Thanks technicalconfusion. I don't see an image of Cindy's mom, as Chili suggested, and I don't see an image of a man with a mustache as others have mentioned on the linked thread you posted. Fact is, I still see a smiling little girl, but I think the image of Cindy and George has a zillion reflections in it causing the confusion for everyone.

It's not Caylee; it's not Caylee; it's not Caylee; it's not Caylee; it's not Caylee; it's not Caylee; it's not Caylee ... I'll get to sleep eventually. :)

Nite all.

LE has said they won't approach the Anthonys again until after Caylee's funeral. Do you think this is an incentive for GA and CA to postpone it indefinitely?
do you have a link please? tia.
What does that even mean, approach? Is that a veiled threat? Just asking, please be kind.

I believe that you can - if you have the remains cremated. O/T I remember in the Marshall case that his wife's cremains were left at the funeral home until after the trial - 3 years later.

I dunno...maybe things have changed.
Are you talking about Maria Marshall..the one in Toms River, NJ that was murdered in 1984...as far as I know she was buried...and was soon after the murder...we loved there back then ...I don't recall her remains being held up for burial...

do you have a link please? tia.
What does that even mean, approach? Is that a veiled threat? Just asking, please be kind.

Quite the opposite IMO. They are doing them the courtesy of not questioning/charging them re crimes they have apparently committed until after Caylee's funeral. Sadly, I believe the As will/are taking advantage of the police's kindness and will delay Caylee's funeral for selfish reasons (again).

Caylee's remains were released over 10 days ago and they are still sitting there at the funeral home. Are the Anthonys going to bury that baby or not?

If not they need to release the baby's remains and let people who loved her have a funeral for her. It is sickening to me she had to lay in the woods and now NO ONE will even give her a proper burial.

I tend to think they are delaying it because of their OWN attempts to get immunity. They know after the funeral all h*ll is going to break loose and they most likely are going to be arrested.

What do you think?

Caylee Remains Released To Funeral Home

Public, Private Services To Be Held, Attorney Says

POSTED: Tuesday, December 23, 2008

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18342912/detail.html

Caylee's funeral was 'delayed' for 10 days while the ME performed the first autopsy on behalf of the SA/LE for the purposes of the prosecution. The defence is also entitled to conduct their own autopsy and to review the ME's findings and so I don't see how a 'delay' caused by them doing what they must do on behalf of their client is any different from the 'delay' already caused by the ME doing what she had to do for the prosecution. Also I think it would be somewhat unreasonable to expect the defence forensic team to travel to FL and work during their Xmas break, especially if they are indeed offering their services pro bono.

Caylee's funeral was 'delayed' for 10 days while the ME performed the first autopsy on behalf of the SA/LE for the purposes of the prosecution. The defence is also entitled to conduct their own autopsy and to review the ME's findings and so I don't see how a 'delay' caused by them doing what they must do on behalf of their client is any different from the 'delay' already caused by the ME doing what she had to do for the prosecution. Also I think it would be somewhat unreasonable to expect the defence forensic team to travel to FL and work during their Xmas break, especially if they are indeed offering their services pro bono.

That delay was because Caylee was a victim of homicide. When you lie to police and they find your child's body in the local woods, that can happen. The Anthony's have delayed her funeral since June 15th or 16th....enough is enough.

I think Cindy is still shopping for a magazine in order to sell the photo rights for Caylee's funeral, that's my guess as to why the services have been put on hold. But then, I'm pretty fed up with the Anthony family. So it's easy for me to see the negative.
jmo

I think Cindy is still shopping for a magazine in order to sell the photo rights for Caylee's funeral, that's my guess as to why the services have been put on hold. But then, I'm pretty fed up with the Anthony family. So it's easy for me to see the negative.
jmo

You may be right. Probably also wants to sell as much as she can of Caylee's, and make as much money out of this as she can before she is charged.

Are you talking about Maria Marshall..the one in Toms River, NJ that was murdered in 1984...as far as I know she was buried...and was soon after the murder...we loved there back then ...I don't recall her remains being held up for burial...

O/T
I recall reading in the book Blind Faith by Joe McGinniss, that Maria's "cremains" were left in a drawer at the Funeral Home for aprox. 3 years before the family picked them up. It stayed with me because it made me feel so sad after reading that.

I know Maria Marshall has a grave in St. Joseph's Cemetary, but the cremains could have been buried at a later date.
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=23088

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member