Chad G., fiancé of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted my theory and the reasons behind it many times. You can find it here somewhere. I don't think a stranger was involved. Not sure exactly who was sent to grab HaLeigh, but I would say it was family/friends to Crystal, and maybe it could have been Chad. We don't know.

You are right, we don't know, but I highly suspect no one was sent in to grab Haleigh...Reason being... Haleigh was not abducted by anyone...
And like you, I have posted my theory many many times, and it can be found somewhere around here also.....JMO

Chad lives out on the farm in Baker County with Crystal and Marie, does he not? Chad spent visitation weekends with Haleigh and Junior did he not? PCSO had numerous interviews with Chad, IIRC, so he must have been a little important back then.

Why is Chad off limits while discussing Haleigh's disappearance?

Chad lives out on the farm in Baker County with Crystal and Marie, does he not? Chad spent visitation weekends with Haleigh and Junior did he not? PCSO had numerous interviews with Chad, IIRC, so he must have been a little important back then.

Being on the same acreage as Haleigh, even being in the same home with her during her twice a month visitations with her mom does not make Chad more suspect than the two people who had primary care over Haleigh, and from whose home she in fact disappeared from. If PCSO has had numerous interviews with Chad, and they still have not arrested him, there has to be a pretty darn good reason. I would imagine most were subjected to numerous interviews.

But there would have to be much more than that for Chad to appear as a primary suspect, and so far, he's been used only as a means for others to slap at Crystal.

So, Chad isn't off topic, at least for myself. I'd LOVE to hear anything substantial which would demonstrate cause to continue to look more at him than at Ronald and Misty, who have changed their story regarding the events leading to the disappearance of Haleigh.

Oh he's definitely not off limits, you can discuss him Elle.

He's as good a suspect as any I suppose. I just hope if they've broken up that he will start talking.

Seems to me since he has his own thread he isn't off limits..Also, IIRC he took a LDT..Haven't heard anywhere that LE has requested to see and talk to him again...JMO

Being on the same acreage as Haleigh, even being in the same home with her during her twice a month visitations with her mom does not make Chad more suspect than the two people who had primary care over Haleigh, and from whose home she in fact disappeared from. If PCSO has had numerous interviews with Chad, and they still have not arrested him, there has to be a pretty darn good reason. I would imagine most were subjected to numerous interviews.

But there would have to be much more than that for Chad to appear as a primary suspect, and so far, he's been used only as a means for others to slap at Crystal.

So, Chad isn't off topic, at least for myself. I'd LOVE to hear anything substantial which would demonstrate cause to continue to look more at him than at Ronald and Misty, who have changed their story regarding the events leading to the disappearance of Haleigh.

Bold by me, all those interviews and no arrest, hmmm sounds like someone else in this case, someone that is no longer married to Haleigh's father. Are you going to offer the same logic there as well? Because there has been no arrest but numerous interviews someone is innocent now? :waitasec:

As far as Chad goes, I haven't gotten him all figured out, if he has parted ways with Crystal, maybe he will talk but I doubt it. : ( How close was Chad with Marty S, anyone know? TIA

Everyone keeps posting that Ronald changed his story of the events leading up to Haleigh's disappearance, that is completely false, LE never stated that RC changed anything, not one iota, LE never said he was inconsistent, never. Everyone keeps coupling him with Misty, who has been described as inconsistent, but she is now divorced and has moved on. I am venturing off topic though.

Bold by me, all those interviews and no arrest, hmmm sounds like someone else in this case, someone that is no longer married to Haleigh's father. Are you going to offer the same logic there as well? Because there has been no arrest but numerous interviews someone is innocent now? :waitasec:

As far as Chad goes, I haven't gotten him all figured out, if he has parted ways with Crystal, maybe he will talk but I doubt it. : ( How close was Chad with Marty S, anyone know? TIA

Everyone keeps posting that Ronald changed his story of the events leading up to Haleigh's disappearance, that is completely false, LE never stated that RC changed anything, not one iota, LE never said he was inconsistent, never. Everyone keeps coupling him with Misty, who has been described as inconsistent, but she is now divorced and has moved on. I am venturing off topic though.

Misty lied about the sleeping arrangements. Ronald changed his story along with Misty's. Ronald has insisted on who was or was not there in the MH. But to get back to your first question:

Misty is a different case because she states she was there. And then spent a lot of time and energy lying about the details. Ron spent 7 months protecting Misty, defending her, explaining away her inconsistencies and making up information to fill in the gaps when the previous story didn't quite work.

So. That is my answer. Nothing in having LE question Chad suggests he had any information regarding Haleigh's disappearance.

You don't know for a fact that Ronald spent 7 months protecting Misty, do you, that is your opinion isn't it?

I think Chad is one of "all the world" as far as suspects go.

You don't know for a fact that Ronald spent 7 months protecting Misty, do you, that is your opinion isn't it?

I believe we can state with assurance that Ronald's marriage to Misty benefited both of them for the 7 months they were married. But you're right; it was more like 8 months. They weren't married for the first month. And no, it is not my opinion, it is a fact. One that you do not have to agree with but indeed a fact when he went on national television, he spent a lot of time saying a lot of nothing regarding his daughter's disappearance and the questions that LE have regarding her inconsistencies.

Chad is indeed one of "all the world" suspects. Ronald and Misty are "in the house" .....so.....

You're right, it's an opinion.

I believe we can state with assurance that Ronald's marriage to Misty benefited both of them for the 7 months they were married. But you're right; it was more like 8 months. They weren't married for the first month. And no, it is not my opinion, it is a fact. One that you do not have to agree with but indeed a fact when he went on national television, he spent a lot of time saying a lot of nothing regarding his daughter's disappearance and the questions that LE have regarding her inconsistencies.

Chad is indeed one of "all the world" suspects. Ronald and Misty are "in the house" .....so.....

What I consider facts are statements that come from Law Enforcement, who have never said that RC protected Misty. Since they are now divorced and what you term as protection is no longer being provided, where is the arrest?

lol....we are very off topic of Chad G

(BBM)

Then by the same measure it seems to me that TN's bf, JH, would/could be just as likely a suspect - IF NOT MORE as he, more than likely, saw HaLeigh much more than Chad did.

Yes, there would have to be alot "more" than someone simply coming up with an unsubstantiated, hypothetical motive that, thus far, has zero evidence to support it. Beyond a motive, there is also means and opportunity. Add to that any evidence that points DIRECTLY at a particular individual - so by the same measure, TN's bf, JH, could just have likely been motivated by $$$ (or lack thereof because whenever HaLeigh needed/wanted anything, Gma TN always went to the rescue). How about means & opportunity? IMO, it's very likely that TN had a key to Ron's MH - if so, there's your means. IIRC a red truck was seen in the area - TN drives a red truck & GGS's also had a red truck parked in her driveway. It's possible that TN's bf drove her truck from time to time and that sounds like opportunity to me.

IMO - If one is to accept that Chad rises to the level of being considered responsible/involved - than, by the same measure, based solely upon an impersonal, impartial evaluation, using the equivilent standards that raises one to the level of being a potential suspect, TN's bf, JH would far surpass Chad. But of course one would have to be IMPARTIAL, IMPERSONAL & APPLY EQUAL STANDARDS... JMHO -

(BBM)
What I consider facts are statements that come from Law Enforcement, who have never said that RC protected Misty. Since they are now divorced and what you term as protection is no longer being provided, where is the arrest?

lol....we are very off topic of Chad G

FACT: LE has repeatedly stated that Misty has inconsistancies in her story.
FACT: LE has repeatedly stated that Misty is "the key" in HaLeigh's disappearance.
FACT: RONALD married the person who LE repeatedly stated has inconsistancies in her story; Ronald married the ONE PERSON who LE referred to as "the key" in his daughter's disappearance.
FACT: CHAD DID NOT MARRY MISTY!!

(BBM)

FACT: LE has repeatedly stated that Misty has inconsistancies in her story.
FACT: LE has repeatedly stated that Misty is "the key" in HaLeigh's disappearance.
FACT: RONALD married the person who LE repeatedly stated has inconsistancies in her story; Ronald married the ONE PERSON who LE referred to as "the key" in his daughter's disappearance.
FACT: CHAD DID NOT MARRY MISTY!!

Nice purple caps, thank you.

I am quite aware what Law Enforcement says about Misty and her inconsistencies. I am also aware that Chad didn't marry Misty, Ronald married Misty then divorced her. No protection/still no arrest.

On February 20, 2009 there was a press conference given by the family of Haleigh Cummings, I posted it on another thread because we seem to be discussing everything but Chad here in this thread....In my opinion, Ronald married Misty to keep her around. She left, that is a fact. As many as 10 days after Haleigh disappeared she was away from RC. I posted a video where the press asked where Misty was and TN said she is not here, she is with her family. I just don't believe that Ronald was in love with misty or that he married her to protect her. He wanted to know where his daughter was and I think he thought Misty might know more than she was telling.

Where was misty's family? I think they were on Tyler? Where were the tents? As I recall they were in that immediate neighborhood. To believe anything or everything TN puts out there could mess up the case. She is clever with her words. Sure misty was with her family, a few feet away....she left that part out.

For information about "red truck". AS owns 3 red vehicles. rc has access to her red truck and player says he uses it frequently.

Since TN allegedly lived so close as did AS, Why the tents, anyway?

Where was misty's family? I think they were on Tyler? Where were the tents? As I recall they were in that immediate neighborhood. To believe anything or everything TN puts out there could mess up the case. She is clever with her words. Sure misty was with her family, a few feet away....she left that part out.

For information about "red truck". AS owns 3 red vehicles. rc has access to her red truck and player says he uses it frequently.

Since TN allegedly lived so close as did AS, Why the tents, anyway?

The Croslin's were never in any tents they had homes to go to. Crystal was from Baker County she didn't have a place to go in Putnam County until KP rented the Haleighbug Center, therefore her family was in a tent. Rc's trailer was taped off therefore his family was in a tent. Misty was with her family, not in a tent.

If you listen to the press conference that I posted in a different thread you will hear TN answer that Misty is not there, in my opinion she looks a little upset by that too. Could be why Misty reappeared in my opinion.

Why the tents? Those tents attracted attention, they drew well wishers and curiosity seekers. As long as the families were staying in those tents people would still be looking for Haleigh, imo. I would have never been able to pack it in.

IIRC......LE made them take the tents down. Neighbors were complaining.

Nice purple caps, thank you.

I am quite aware what Law Enforcement says about Misty and her inconsistencies. I am also aware that Chad didn't marry Misty, Ronald married Misty then divorced her. No protection/still no arrest.

On February 20, 2009 there was a press conference given by the family of Haleigh Cummings, I posted it on another thread because we seem to be discussing everything but Chad here in this thread....In my opinion, Ronald married Misty to keep her around. She left, that is a fact. As many as 10 days after Haleigh disappeared she was away from RC. I posted a video where the press asked where Misty was and TN said she is not here, she is with her family. I just don't believe that Ronald was in love with misty or that he married her to protect her. He wanted to know where his daughter was and I think he thought Misty might know more than she was telling.

elle1919, just so you know, when I use caps, I'm not yelling, lol. I have a habit of using caps when I want to emphasize my point (well maybe a little more like over-emphasize my point...:innocent:).
Okay, staying O/T - I have no problem discussing ANYONE who could potentially be a suspect in this case but if there isn't anything concrete OR, at the very least, some substantial, albeit circumstantial, indicators (several) pointing toward a person, than the discussion is based entirely on hypotheticals & assumptions and that, IMO, is what the discussion about Chad continues to be based upon - nothing. JMHO -

elle1919, just so you know, when I use caps, I'm not yelling, lol. I have a habit of using caps when I want to emphasize my point (well maybe a little more like over-emphasize my point...:innocent:).
Okay, staying O/T - I have no problem discussing ANYONE who could potentially be a suspect in this case but if there isn't anything concrete OR, at the very least, some substantial, albeit circumstantial, indicators (several) pointing toward a person, than the discussion is based entirely on hypotheticals & assumptions and that, IMO, is what the discussion about Chad continues to be based upon - nothing. JMHO -

See, that's where I am hitting a brick wall as well. People are acting like some don't won't them to look at Chad and that's just plain ridiculous, I say go for it if that's what you truly believe! With that said, nobody has put a scenario on the table to discuss...not even a far fetched theory...nothing. And then get all in a tizzy when someone questions them...I don't get it. :waitasec: Either you have a theory or you don't and you sure can't expect others to be mind readers. ...just my lowly opinion...

Flossie, I have read your theory, but respectfully you don't really narrow it down to anyone or any reason ....just someone in the Sheffield family of course...they took her and are keeping her in hiding. And I only single you out because you had responded to my previous post re: theories involving Chad.

I haven't heard anybody's theory regarding Chad, so I ask again...Anybody have one? If they do, would you mind giving the rest of us a little clue? Not really in the mood for guessing games....jmho...

I don't believe Chad is involved in taking Haleigh, but his actions the days before Haleigh went missing do fit into the Sheffields mind frame and what was going on with Crystal at the time Haleigh went missing, therefore I do believe it is important to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow