Chad G., fiancé of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so are some thinking that Chad kidnapped and killed or hid HaLeigh, b/c HaLeigh is Crystal's first born and ???? All this was done b/c he wanted Crystal to feel the way he felt whe she was around JRegan (spelling?) being very jelous? not trying to be snarky, just trying to throw out some motive?

(BTW- i don't believe a word i wrote up there, JMO :))
I haven't seen one person say they were thinking anything even close to that here. :waitasec:

I haven't seen one person say they were thinking anything even close to that here. :waitasec:

A statement was made about Chad G being jealous of J Regan.. We are just trying to figure out how Chad G being jealous is connected in any way to Chad G being responsible for Haleigh's disappearance....JMO

Does it matter if she is or not? Won't change anyone's opinion of her and, should her relationship have been destroyed after this case, I can only imagine how many people will attach assignment of more proof of guilt in the disappearance of her child.

If there's a link to Haleigh's disappearance, a connection, a prayer that there is a reason that anyone should give a good gosh darn about whether Crystal is still with Chad, I'd love to hear the theory. Because really, right now, all it is, is gossip and tabloid titillation.

Does it matter if she is or not? Won't change anyone's opinion of her and, should her relationship have been destroyed after this case, I can only imagine how many people will attach assignment of more proof of guilt in the disappearance of her child.

If there's a link to Haleigh's disappearance, a connection, a prayer that there is a reason that anyone should give a good gosh darn about whether Crystal is still with Chad, I'd love to hear the theory. Because really, right now, all it is, is gossip and tabloid titillation.

So are all the rest of the theories.
So frusterating.

WHERE'S HALEIGH?!???:banghead:

Yep, all of the theories imo, very frustrating. I think a lot of people feel Chad may have been involved, and now I imagine if that's the case, that they're freaking about what he may tell. I hope that happens.

Yet no cogent theory of how Chad would be connected is offered. It's just supposition. Make the links and give a theory, and I'm sure people would at least consider it.

These drive-by slaps at Crystal don't quite cut it.

I was just throwing it out there. There was discussion about JRegan, and how Chad was jealous of him. Since no one else offered up motive, i tried to throw one out there, maybe to get the ball rolling. but I see by doing so, it has gotten nowhere...lol. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

JMO, i still don't think Chad had anything to do with HaLeigh's disappearence. JMO

I remember seeing Chad's postings on Crystal's MSpage before it was made private. I thought that was such a strange thing to be doing/posting when HaLeigh had just gone missing. I can't think of much of a reason for Chad to be involved in her disappearance other than the back child support that Crystal owed? Maybe he didn't want to commit to someone who owed/would owe more child support in the future? I know it is a weak theory but that is all I can come up with in my head. I don't even buy it myself... LOL

Still have always had that nagging thing about Chad's postings in the back of my head... Just strange.

Yep, all of the theories imo, very frustrating. I think a lot of people feel Chad may have been involved, and now I imagine if that's the case, that they're freaking about what he may tell. I hope that happens.

Wasn't there a child support hearing that Tuesday?
Wouldn't it be Chad Griffis' money that would pay this monthly order?
...As Crystal was not working.

(I noticed in News videos, Chad G. does not look at the news cameras.)

Crystal was in contempt of court, the hearing was scheduled for March 27 at 8:30 iirc, then dismissed

Yet no cogent theory of how Chad would be connected is offered. It's just supposition. Make the links and give a theory, and I'm sure people would at least consider it.

These drive-by slaps at Crystal don't quite cut it.

I couldn't agree more debs. :banghead:
I was just checking in to see if anyone had posted any kind of theory or motive...but still, nada. I'm beginning to wonder if ANYBODY really believes it or as you said, it's just one more way to get a backhanded slap in @ Crystal...jmho.

Wasn't there a child support hearing that Tuesday?
Wouldn't it be Chad Griffis' money that would pay this monthly order?
...As Crystal was not working.

(I noticed in News videos, Chad G. does not look at the news cameras.)

Chad would have no legal obligation to pay Crystal's child support. They were not married. even if they were it still wouldn't be Chad's responsibilty to pay for HaLeigh and JR.

However, one would think that your spouse would want to help you out financially, especially after giving birth to your child. but that is JMO

It would have been Crystal's responsibilty to go to the courts and advise she was not employed, so therefore couldn't pay the child support. They probably (this is how it is done in Broward County, south FL) would have given her an opportunity to find a job (30 interviews in 30 days) then report back to the courts. But she didn't contact the courts about not working, instead thought it would be better to let the arrears pile up.

Hope that helps. or atleast give you some insight... :)

I think there are several people that think it was family and friends of Crystal that are behind the abduction of HaLeigh imo, why not Chad? It's not a stretch imo. That's not a slap at Crystal, I don't think she was behind it. I do think she knows now though.

well, no one has a theory regarding Chad apparently so that pretty much leaves those of us that don't believe he had any part in HaLeighs disappearance with nothing to do but speculate as to the reasons that the handful of people that do believe that he did feel that way ...did that make any sense? Prolly not, but I gotta get back to work!

I think there are several people that think it was family and friends of Crystal that are behind the abduction of HaLeigh imo, why not Chad? It's not a stretch imo. That's not a slap at Crystal, I don't think she was behind it. I do think she knows now though.

So now she is an accessory after-the-fact to her daughter's kidnapping. To what end? Keeping Haleigh indefinitely squirreled away somewhere? To protect Haleigh? To get out of paying funds that have already been paid? To ...... what? If it was for money, Haleigh should have been returned months ago. If it was for protection, there has been numerous posts screaming at the top of their fonts that there was never any substantiated abuse in Ronald's house toward the children. So protect her from what?

To get back at Ronald? There were two children to take, in that case. There are just far too many questions with no way of answering. Unless one looks at Ronald and Misty and say "It starts and ends with them. Where is Haleigh?"

JMO

Then what is the theory re: how, when, why? ANY theory will do. I mean really Flossie we could point the finger at Santa Claus, but if we come up empty handed...then what?? ..Anybody got anything other than he may have been out the night before/early morning drinking. Or that he didn't look at the camera...or he was playing "buy a pet" (whatever it's called) on MS. He MAY truly have thought that perhaps HaLeigh wandered off and was just passing time waiting to hear from Crystal. Who really thinks that a child was abducted by a stranger while sleeping w/the baby-sitter, g-friend, ....MISTY? I don't know how much they knew before leaving for Satsuma, but I'll betcha that one thing...that they probably never thought in a million years that what Ron and Misty say happened...really happened . Very Few people would IMO, it is every parents worse nightmare, but I don't think people ever really believe that it will happen in their family...especially not with this stupid story...That's jmho tho..:) I really, really got to get back to work! :eek:

Have a good afternoon everybody..

I have posted my theory and the reasons behind it many times. You can find it here somewhere. I don't think a stranger was involved. Not sure exactly who was sent to grab HaLeigh, but I would say it was family/friends to Crystal, and maybe it could have been Chad. We don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong