Charles Manson Returned to Prison After Stay in Hospital

I don't think he has contact with other prisoners. He is supposedly in his own cell in the protective custody unit at Corcoran. He does get visitors, mostly students studying SKs. But there must be some nefarious characters as well, as he's had some drug offenses while in prison. So - I don't know. Maybe he's abusing himself somehow? Or maybe it's just plain ole cancer. Too bad for him, btw, that Scott Peterson ended up at San Quentin. I'm not sure, but I think maybe California tries to house prisoners near to where their trials were held.

It could also be ischemic colitis. Not uncommon in the elderly.

I am curious how long they will keep him there. There is a prison close to me, occasionally see one in ER, rarely overnight. Different states, different policies for lack of a better word...
His age and who he IS I feel it ridiculous he seems to be getting better care than I would on my insurance.

So many lovely, kind, wonderful people die young ... yet this monster continues to breathe.

Nope. I have met pure evil. As a social worker I work with all types of people. This particular person just gave me the chills when he would look at me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've interviewed a serial killer ... and with the experience, gained an uncanny ability to recognize pure evil.

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.

He may be right!!

I don't think he has contact with other prisoners. He is supposedly in his own cell in the protective custody unit at Corcoran. He does get visitors, mostly students studying SKs. But there must be some nefarious characters as well, as he's had some drug offenses while in prison. So - I don't know. Maybe he's abusing himself somehow? Or maybe it's just plain ole cancer. Too bad for him, btw, that Scott Peterson ended up at San Quentin. I'm not sure, but I think maybe California tries to house prisoners near to where their trials were held.

BBM. In Manson's case no. He's been moved around a couple of times, probably to more secure of facilities, but Corcoran is at least 3 hours from L.A.(where his crimes were committed), and he was imprisoned farther north before that. Vacaville, and I think San Quentin.

Gosh, Tssiemer, I have come face to face with pure evil too.
I was out of town with my DH, on our honeymoon, and we were walking through a crowd and I locked eyes with a man who looked straight through me and at that instant, I knew I had just seen a demon. He was the scariest thing I have ever seen and I was terrified.
That is something I will never be able to get out of my head.
Pure evil.

I was traveling alone by car one time when I was younger and stopped in a restaurant to eat. A strange guy looked at me when I walked in like that so creepily- like I was his mother that he wanted to kill- that I immediately walked out and left and drove away!!

I've interviewed a serial killer ... and with the experience, gained an uncanny ability to recognize pure evil.

I was approached by one, who wanted me to model, and they can turn on the charm when they want something. He acted very normal, just like he was asking for directions.

Someone in the early posts asked if he was diagnosed with a mental illness. I believe they categorized him as a sociopath - no treatment, no cure.

I have always been fascinated by the fact he was able to get so many people to follow him --- and not just follow him, but to please him they killed so many people. How weak-minded were they to be so corrupted by his influence? And, to this day, he still has followers. He did not murder anyone himself but his ability to manipulate others into doing something so against societal norms is intriguing.

What would that type of pull do to a nation if the leader were such a man, similar to Hitler, etc. Just supposing, I guess. The whole situation fascinated me greatly. And, as someone said earlier, I did start becoming interested in crime after reading Helter Skelter.

I've met with people who have committed murder in the prisons when I wrote parole plans but no. This 16 year old kid was out and about and in regular school. He was a manipulator and could talk himself out of anything. I was his therapist and I just knew there was something wrong with him. He didn't caught until 3 months later torturing his 1 year old half sister. It was on the nanny cam. It was quite horrid. Anyway, he got sent away after that.

I've met with people who have committed murder in the prisons when I wrote parole plans but no. This 16 year old kid was out and about and in regular school. He was a manipulator and could talk himself out of anything. I was his therapist and I just knew there was something wrong with him. He didn't caught until 3 months later torturing his 1 year old half sister. It was on the nanny cam. It was quite horrid. Anyway, he got sent away after that.

"The Good Son", hmmm? You met a budding psychopath. There are lots of little Charlie Manson's running around, I'm afraid.

I was approached by one, who wanted me to model, and they can turn on the charm when they want something. He acted very normal, just like he was asking for directions.

Any news on Chuck?

LinasK, your post reminds me of Reinaldo Rivera, a serial killer from my area, operating circa 1999-2000.
Back in 2000 when I was still living in Augusta, Ga., my house was in a cul-de-sac, and I was outside in front of my house in the street with a stroller and the neighbors were outside also, and I remember a man in a small sedan with a custom paint job that was unusual because of the bright colors, purple, green, yellow, IIRC.
He drove by real slow and I remember getting the creeps and going inside. I also remember seeing him at least once before riding in the neighborhood. His car stood out.

Not long after seeing him, news broke of Marni Glista, a soldier stationed at Fort Gordon who was found murdered in her home. Her house was right behind my small neighborhood and it was scary times and when the news showed his car, I was freaking out because it was the same car with the guy that gave me the creeps.
I believe he raped and murdered 4 women and one survived.

Too close for comfort.
http://murderpedia.org/male.R/r/rivera-reinaldo.htm

Thank you so much on behalf of nurses everywhere. You are all very nice. And it is appreciated.

But I have to let you in on a little secret. Brace yourselves.

Here's the harsh truth - nurses are not angels. I'm Sorry. But it's true. Just like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and unicorns, there are no nurse angels. I am certainly no angel. And in my 36 years as an RN, I have never met another nurse who is a nurse-angel. There just aren't any. It's a myth.

There are, however, many highly skilled and knowledgeable healers, heroines, and heroes. Those who truly have something special. (Well, and some who fall short, but we won't discuss them.) In my experience, when a nurse starts buying into that and thinking of herself/himself as an angel, that's when we start to see real problems in their behavior and performance.

Are nurses angels of mercy?
They are college-educated science professionals of all genders who use their advanced skills and courage to save lives.

http://www.truthaboutnursing.org/faq/nf/angels.html

But really, Thank You! :daisy:

Kanzz, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read those really nice posts about nurses.

If they came onto our nursing forum (Allnurses dot com) and read what many nurses have to say about various subjects, they would see quickly that nurses are not angels. Not only that, some of us are huge jerks, just as in the rest of the population.

But it's nice to read that some people are appreciative of our efforts. We don't always get kudos from our patients and family members when we are actually on the job.

Kanzz, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read those really nice posts about nurses.

If they came onto our nursing forum (Allnurses dot com) and read what many nurses have to say about various subjects, they would see quickly that nurses are not angels. Not only that, some of us are huge jerks, just as in the rest of the population.

But it's nice to read that some people are appreciative of our efforts. We don't always get kudos from our patients and family members when we are actually on the job.

And some are thieves who go through your bags and personal belongings and help themselves to it while you are a new mom, out of your room, nursing your sick baby down in the NICU. Ask me how I know.

Nevertheless, my BIL is a nurse and he's really just the best person.

Any news on Chuck?

LinasK, your post reminds me of Reinaldo Rivera, a serial killer from my area, operating circa 1999-2000.
Back in 2000 when I was still living in Augusta, Ga., my house was in a cul-de-sac, and I was outside in front of my house in the street with a stroller and the neighbors were outside also, and I remember a man in a small sedan with a custom paint job that was unusual because of the bright colors, purple, green, yellow, IIRC.
He drove by real slow and I remember getting the creeps and going inside. I also remember seeing him at least once before riding in the neighborhood. His car stood out.

Not long after seeing him, news broke of Marni Glista, a soldier stationed at Fort Gordon who was found murdered in her home. Her house was right behind my small neighborhood and it was scary times and when the news showed his car, I was freaking out because it was the same car with the guy that gave me the creeps.
I believe he raped and murdered 4 women and one survived.

Too close for comfort.
http://murderpedia.org/male.R/r/rivera-reinaldo.htm

Absolutely chilling. So glad you are okay.

Angels are fiercely compassionate with a strength that knows no bounds .

In any profession there are bad apples.

The nurse who was on duty the night my Mom passed away understood my intuition that my Mom was going to pass that night .

I hadn't met this nurse before and she sat with me and told me of times she had sat with elderly patients who were passing away so that they were not alone.

Her strength and compassion was so great she reminded me of my Mom. Angels are strong and they fearlessly love while being strong.

My Mom passed away that night and my sisters and I held her and told her how much we loved her before she passed. It was a sad night but there was great beauty and compassion felt as well.

I will never forget the great strength and compassion that nurse had.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Angels are fiercely compassionate with a strength that knows no bounds .

In any profession there are bad apples.

The nurse who was on duty the night my Mom passed away understood my intuition that my Mom was going to pass that night .

I hadn't met this nurse before and she sat with me and told me of times she had sat with elderly patients who were passing away so that they were not alone.

Her strength and compassion was so great she reminded me of my Mom. Angels are strong and they fearlessly love while being strong.

My Mom passed away that night and my sisters and I held her and told her how much we loved her before she passed. It was a sad night but there was great beauty and compassion felt as well.

I will never forget the great strength and compassion that nurse had.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Zencompass, thank you for sharing such a heart felt story.
I am so sorry you lost your precious mum. I am touched by the humanity and caring her nurse brought to y'all. [emoji72]

In a world filled with so much hate, evil, strife and war, we can still see the beauty, love & compassion in others, and we can also still give back to those who need it most. [emoji172]

Blondie, thank you! [emoji324]

Speaking of intuition, the night I was abducted/raped was normal and everything was fine until I volunteered to ride with my neighbors friend to the store for more party favours, and he took me to his apt instead. My hinky meter was obviously messed up until he would not let me go and out came the Glock 9mm.

I fired my faulty hinky meter early that morning and replaced it with a smarter, more in tune model.

Strange how that happens.

He has a son? Okay, I read the article. They never met in person, the son was adopted and found out that Manson was his alledged father after tracking down his biological mother in 2001.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back