Charles Manson Returned to Prison After Stay in Hospital

I'm so sorry U2 - That is freakin terrifying. I am so glad you made it out alive and are here with us.

O/T: I too was raped but was very young, only five years old. My older brothers and I went to play hide & go seek in the woods behind our house. An older boy wanted to play so my brothers let him join in the game as they knew him, I did not. He said "she can come with me" as I was the youngest and only girl playing. We went to hide far in the woods and he raped me. I have no memory of what happened immediately afterwards. All I recall is that I ran home and changed clothes as I knew I would get in trouble for being dirty. (My parents were not home) That night when I tried to sleep I started screaming and crying. I tried to tell my mom what happened but I couldn't explain it - I didn't have the words to describe it and she was not a compassionate person anyway. She told me to forget it - it was a bad thing that happened but pretend it never happened. I took her advice as I knew not to test her. I apparently have PTSD from the rape as I remember just a very few things from that awful date until I turned 17. My mom had the doctor put me on tranquilizers ar that age which caused me to become a full blown prescription drug addict up until about 8 years ago.

Anyway, sorry to go off topic but I wanted you to know that I sort of can relate to what you shared. Thank you for that - I am so glad you made it. I am thankful you are here!

He has a son? Okay, I read the article. They never met in person, the son was adopted and found out that Manson was his alledged father after tracking down his biological mother in 2001.

I certainly wouldn't wanna claim him as a father. :shame:

I'm so sorry U2 - That is freakin terrifying. I am so glad you made it out alive and are here with us.

O/T: I too was raped but was very young, only five years old. My older brothers and I went to play hide & go seek in the woods behind our house. An older boy wanted to play so my brothers let him join in the game as they knew him, I did not. He said "she can come with me" as I was the youngest and only girl playing. We went to hide far in the woods and he raped me. I have no memory of what happened immediately afterwards. All I recall is that I ran home and changed clothes as I knew I would get in trouble for being dirty. (My parents were not home) That night when I tried to sleep I started screaming and crying. I tried to tell my mom what happened but I couldn't explain it - I didn't have the words to describe it and she was not a compassionate person anyway. She told me to forget it - it was a bad thing that happened but pretend it never happened. I took her advice as I knew not to test her. I apparently have PTSD from the rape as I remember just a very few things from that awful date until I turned 17. My mom had the doctor put me on tranquilizers ar that age which caused me to become a full blown prescription drug addict up until about 8 years ago.

Anyway, sorry to go off topic but I wanted you to know that I sort of can relate to what you shared. Thank you for that - I am so glad you made it. I am thankful you are here!

Blondie, thanks for being so kind and opening up about your ordeal.
5 years old, just a baby, I cannot even begin to imagine your hell at such a young & tender age.
I'm going to guess here and say he was never punished for what he did to you and he probably didn't stop with you either.
This makes me so mad!

I held in my pain for 6 years. I had to talk about it cause it was killing me from the inside out, and after telling hubby and my Doc, it just kept getting worse.

It's better now, but it's always with me and I will do anything not to let it define me and if I can help someone by talking about it, I'll never shut up.
If only I could forget.

Love & Hugs to all survivors. [emoji172]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh for crying out loud! I'm now sitting on me hands.
Oy vey, he has offspring? Not touching this with a 10 1/2 foot lightening rod.

I believe he has a few children. One child, Charles Manson Jr, died by suicide in the 90's. I think the other children changed their names and are trying to lead normal lives.

Any news on Chuck?

LinasK, your post reminds me of Reinaldo Rivera, a serial killer from my area, operating circa 1999-2000.
Back in 2000 when I was still living in Augusta, Ga., my house was in a cul-de-sac, and I was outside in front of my house in the street with a stroller and the neighbors were outside also, and I remember a man in a small sedan with a custom paint job that was unusual because of the bright colors, purple, green, yellow, IIRC.
He drove by real slow and I remember getting the creeps and going inside. I also remember seeing him at least once before riding in the neighborhood. His car stood out.

Not long after seeing him, news broke of Marni Glista, a soldier stationed at Fort Gordon who was found murdered in her home. Her house was right behind my small neighborhood and it was scary times and when the news showed his car, I was freaking out because it was the same car with the guy that gave me the creeps.
I believe he raped and murdered 4 women and one survived.

Too close for comfort.
http://murderpedia.org/male.R/r/rivera-reinaldo.htm

The guy I'm 99% sure I was approached by was serial killer William Richard Bradford in 1977. He was a photographer that tortured and killed his models. I was walking home from high school alone and he was parked in front of my junior high that I had to pass by. He asked for directions to the local drug store to get his film developed, then proceeded to ask me if I wanted to model. I am big busted and short, so my hinky meter was already up because I knew models are tall. I stupidly gave him my phone number, but stopped at my neighbor's house. When he called it changed from full-clothed on a beach to semi-nude in an office building. When I told him I'd bring my boyfriend along, he totally balked and I never heard from him again. He died in San Quentin.

I believe he has a few children. One child, Charles Manson Jr, died by suicide in the 90's. I think the other children changed their names and are trying to lead normal lives.

Thank you, Estrella.
How tragic for his children. We don't get the privilege to choose our parents and somehow, in a case such as this, seems so unfair. Jmo

EXCLUSIVE: Charles Manson's 'son' rushes to visit the ailing cult leader in hospital - and demands his release from prison because he's been 'tortured behind bars and didn't kill anybody'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-bars-didn-t-kill-anybody.html#ixzz4V0nJYKMU

Okay, this guy is nuts, has no proof that Manson is his father. Just another wannabe groupie looking for his 15 min. I hope he is denied visiting him. It's pure coincidence that they both have black hair. Means nothing.
He claims Manson was "wrongly accused". Manson was the mastermind and should have been put to death!!! The only reason he's alive is that California overturned the Death Penalty for awhile. At minimum Manson could be looked at as ordering the hits on the victims. He directed it all and brainwashed his minions.

Thank you, Estrella.
How tragic for his children. We don't get the privilege to choose our parents and somehow, in a case such as this, seems so unfair. Jmo

It really is tragic. And also crazy to think that this guy was married twice and had women falling all over him, sleeping with him whenever he wanted.

I can't imagine the pain the children must feel knowing this man is their father. They are victims of this horrible man, too. :(

The guy I'm 99% sure I was approached by was serial killer William Richard Bradford in 1977. He was a photographer that tortured and killed his models. I was walking home from high school alone and he was parked in front of my junior high that I had to pass by. He asked for directions to the local drug store to get his film developed, then proceeded to ask me if I wanted to model. I am big busted and short, so my hinky meter was already up because I knew models are tall. I stupidly gave him my phone number, but stopped at my neighbor's house. When he called it changed from full-clothed on a beach to semi-nude in an office building. When I told him I'd bring my boyfriend along, he totally balked and I never heard from him again. He died in San Quentin.

LinasK, I know who your talking about.
You really dodged the big one and I'm glad you did.
We cannot trust anyone and all this is terrifying, not only for the victims and the ones who got away, but for parents too.

We can teach & preach till the cows come home, these monsters are very smart & clever, always honing their 'craft'.

He has a son? Okay, I read the article. They never met in person, the son was adopted and found out that Manson was his alledged father after tracking down his biological mother in 2001.

Comments under the article claim that this guy's DNA didn't match Manson's yet he continues to make the claim. Manson did father 3 sons by different women.

Comments under the article claim that this guy's DNA didn't match Manson's yet he continues to make the claim. Manson did father 3 sons by different women.

Probably one of his sick followers. :( Our world is so broken. :(

LinasK, I know who your talking about.
You really dodged the big one and I'm glad you did.
We cannot trust anyone and all this is terrifying, not only for the victims and the ones who got away, but for parents too.

We can teach & preach till the cows come home, these monsters are very smart & clever, always honing their 'craft'.

Intuition told me to be wary of strangers, and so did my neighbor. And by that time I'd already been molested by my uncle.

Intuition told me to be wary of strangers, and so did my neighbor. And by that time I'd already been molested by my uncle.

LinasK, when I read your latest post, it felt like the bottom just dropped and someone punched me in the gut. Speechless.

I'm so sorry, love.

Interesting bit about Manson's children and possible others
Where are Manson's Children Now?

In a 1981 interview, Tom Snyder quizzed Manson on the subject and got the usual Mansonese.
Tom: And besides the son from your marriage, you’ve got, what, four other children somewhere?Manson: Oh, I don’t uh, uh, think I’m responsible for as many as you people want to lay on me.
Tom: Well, how many children do you have, Charles?
Manson: How many children do I have? Uh, I don’t know. I’ve got lots of children, man. Uh, in fact, sometimes I think even you’re a child.
Tom: But you just said you don’t have any children, you don’t have any family in context of the Ranch. I’m talking about children that (sighs) are your, uh, natural children.
Manson: How many are my natural ego?
Tom: No, children.
Manson: Oh, children? I would divide one child from the other?

Known children:
Charles M. Manson Jr. Son b. 1956 by wife Rosalie Jean Willis. Commited suicide in 1993. (had changed his name to Jay White)
Charles Luther Manson. Son b. April 10, 1963 by wife Leona Rae "Candy" Stevens. Disappeared so successfully, he is often reported as "allegedly" existing..
Michael Brunner. Son b. April 1, 1968 by Mary Brunner. His mother was the first member of the Family

There is also a list on this page of "Other Children of The Family, Paternity Uncertain" and "Public Contenders".

Interesting bit about Manson's children and possible others
Where are Manson's Children Now?

In a 1981 interview, Tom Snyder quizzed Manson on the subject and got the usual Mansonese.
Tom: And besides the son from your marriage, you’ve got, what, four other children somewhere?Manson: Oh, I don’t uh, uh, think I’m responsible for as many as you people want to lay on me.
Tom: Well, how many children do you have, Charles?
Manson: How many children do I have? Uh, I don’t know. I’ve got lots of children, man. Uh, in fact, sometimes I think even you’re a child.
Tom: But you just said you don’t have any children, you don’t have any family in context of the Ranch. I’m talking about children that (sighs) are your, uh, natural children.
Manson: How many are my natural ego?
Tom: No, children.
Manson: Oh, children? I would divide one child from the other?

Known children:
Charles M. Manson Jr. Son b. 1956 by wife Rosalie Jean Willis. Commited suicide in 1993. (had changed his name to Jay White)
Charles Luther Manson. Son b. April 10, 1963 by wife Leona Rae "Candy" Stevens. Disappeared so successfully, he is often reported as "allegedly" existing..
Michael Brunner. Son b. April 1, 1968 by Mary Brunner. His mother was the first member of the Family

There is also a list on this page of "Other Children of The Family, Paternity Uncertain" and "Public Contenders".

Welp, Kanzz, that made a lot of sense. Lol ugh

Known children:

These poor children, especially the boys carrying their father's name. Well, before changing it. But your birth name is your birth name.

I can't believe the one from Bunker Hill Il did all she did. I am in bunker hill from time to time. Wouldnt even think someone from here would want to get messed up in his mess. Wanting to marry him geezz creepy.

I hope he dies should of had DP and died long time ago.

It's really sad when you want so badly to know who your father is that you want to believe your mother's story that it's Charlie Manson.

AC360 proved to him in April 2012 that he wasn't a match. He was disappointed.
"Most people would be overjoyed to discover that Charles Manson wasn't related to them, but Roberts now feels his 14-year search for a father has ended in a cul de sac, without definition and not sure where to go next."
source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/23/us/ohio-manson-grandson

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back