Chase Merritt SENTENCED TO DEATH for murder of McStay Family POST TRIAL THOUGHTS

JUDGE says:

“91 pages of charts/data/graphs/call data records…..The court has reviewed those—and the basic allegations….do you want to explain?’

So now Raj testifies to these cell tower slides…

DOESNT THE STATE NOW HAVE TO RESPOND?

Artie Ojeda‏Verified account @ArtieNBCSD 2m2 minutes ago

Artie Ojeda Retweeted Artie Ojeda

At 11:20, court is back in session. Merritt’s Attorney still making arguments for new trial based on cellphone data that was never introduced. We still have to hear rebuttal from the prosecutor. Sentencing not likely to happen until after lunch break. #nbc7 #mcstay

I hope the prosecutor has a clear rebuttal argument to put this issue to bed.

I was going to look at timeline, but unfortunately, I deleted that file - I thought this whole was OVER!!!! :mad:

Judge putting a stop to Maline's presentation....

Maline still going, telling judge this is the time to present this info....

Judge pushing back, politely...saying this type of evidentiary hearing would take a full week....this is not the time and place...

Maline objecting and begging, ....saying the jury didnt hear important evidence...

judge says to quickly summarise for the record, even though it wasn't filed in a timely fashion, it was filed 15 minutes before the hearing...

I apologise your honour, but mcGee put me in this situation...

Judge said 'you had 7 months' but here we are....

Maline makes a few excuses but judge pushes back again....

judge== if you want to quickly summarise your arguments now go ahead...but this will not be a full evidentiary hearing

AND Maline jumps back into his slides...:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back