Check Fraud case information

OK - I'm confused. I see no news of this hearing and no coverage. So.... nothing for today then?

Beth and Vinnie casually discussing there may be a plea deal in the works.

Beth mentioning depositions are still to take place in murder trial, likely some time off.
Very quick two minute update.

Nothing we didn't already know, although they did state that they think Casey will speak at her plea Monday.

Lets get back to the fraud case rather than running Baez through the wringer. That always seems to take on a life of its own.
No need to remove your posts so please don't. Just trying to keep us from going sideways.

Thanks guys, Happy Friday and have good one.

Bring it on! Let's get a resolution to the criminal check/fraud charges! No more delays, no more flood of motions, no more "Casey can't get a fair trial," no more "the State is unfairly charging Casey," no more "it's all a misunderstanding between friends," and no more "every penny has been paid back." Do the crime, pay the time! I don't want to see this delayed any longer, even though Casey does have a birthday coming up in a couple of months.

I am still confused . . . what actually happened yesterday? Was there a court hearing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back