Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, unless the Cindy at home is a sedated, lethargic, entirely different version to the one we see in public every day I don't think there's any question that she could 'baby' sit safely. Someone who dislikes her just wanted to make sure DCF had to come out and challenge her. It happened right after the publicized cruise... I was surprised they gave out the name of the person who reported her- it would not encourage people to call in and have a safety situation checked out if confidentiality is not observed.

Yes, unless the Cindy at home is a sedated, lethargic, entirely different version to the one we see in public every day I don't think there's any question that she could 'baby' sit safely. Someone who dislikes her just wanted to make sure DCF had to come out and challenge her. It happened right after the publicized cruise... I was surprised they gave out the name of the person who reported her- it would not encourage people to call in and have a safety situation checked out if confidentiality is not observed.

ITA about the anonymity. But do you think this person wanted to out CA for claiming to be disabled (and perhaps receiving income) when she is clearly not?

ITA about the anonymity. But do you think this person wanted to out CA for claiming to be disabled (and perhaps receiving income) when she is clearly not?

Oh absolutely. I am sure he wasn't worried about the child in the home. SS and Private Insurers rely on confidential informants to 'out' people who can then be filmed while doing what they are claiming they are too disabled to do.

Oh absolutely. I am sure he wasn't worried about the child in the home. SS and Private Insurers rely on confidential informants to 'out' people who can then be filmed while doing what they are claiming they are too disabled to do.

Well, maybe suing this person doesn't sound all that smart. I am still surprised the name was published.

That's what I heard, but have not read an article about it yet, (she says as she goes off looking...)

Remember early on in the case, CA was threatening to sue the networks for their news reports! It never ends. Will they sue Baez if KC gets convicted? Actually, that might be fun to watch!

That's what I heard, but have not read an article about it yet, (she says as she goes off looking...)
I saw it saw that mentioned in a recent article where Brad Conway said they were looking at their options conerning harassment...so I guess now if you report the Anthony family for anything they will sue you in return. They are pathetic!!!

On the note of DCF being sent there in the first place? HELLO!!! One of the ADULTS in that house was recently Baker Acted is it? for attemtpting suicide! They take children completely AWAY from parents who do the same...so why is it OK again for this child to be cared for in this home? Not to mention that Cindy has been on some seriously strong meds since this all came about and NOTHING they have done since the 911 calls has appeared as sane...who knows what kind of influence or effect she or they combined could have on a young child RIGHT NOW...

Obviously this person who is allowing this is very, uhm, flexible? in their standard of child care...else their child would be NOWHERE near any of this insanity!

I saw it saw that mentioned in a recent article where Brad Conway said they were looking at their options conerning harassment...so I guess now if you report the Anthony family for anything they will sue you in return. They are pathetic!!!

On the note of DCF being sent there in the first place? HELLO!!! One of the ADULTS in that house was recently Baker Acted is it? for attemtpting suicide! They take children completely AWAY from parents who do the same...so why is it OK again for this child to be cared for in this home? Not to mention that Cindy has been on some seriously strong meds since this all came about and NOTHING they have done since the 911 calls has appeared as sane...who knows what kind of influence or effect she or they combined could have on a young child RIGHT NOW...

Obviously this person who is allowing this is very, uhm, flexible? in their standard of child care...else their child would be NOWHERE near any of this insanity!

Let's not forget that a toddler who resided in the home was killed last year. It hasn't been determined WHO killed her or WHERE she was killed, although we all have our guesses. As a former 10 year DCF employee, I would be very concerned about any child in their care and if a child was found in their care, I would pull said child. This is besides the fact that C is on disability and who knows what meds and G has had the suicide attempt/baker act, however feeble that attempt was. Both are explosive and have shown that in public many times. Yes, I would pull any kids in their care, have the DCF attorneys drag them to court and have the A's demonstrate just how they are actually capable of caring for a child under their current circumstances. They'd fail and would be ordered to NOT have any contact with kids, not in their care. That is what I'd do.

Let me add that it's possible that after the murder trial is over with, there would be the possibility of them watching kids again. But that's another issue for the judge to decide on. But right after a toddler was killed and it's unresolved? No way. Who in their right mind would allow these people to watch their child?

I don't blame this person one bit for acting on his concerns for this little girl. I know I was horrified when I seen the 48 hours episode and that Cindy and George were babysitting this little girl (even though I think it was all for show).

First of all, IMO, they are not mentally stable to be taking care of any child. Cindy is on disability (I believe because of her mental state) and George attempted suicide.

Second of all, this little girl was playing in the room of a deceased child. A murdered child, who for all we know, was murdered in that home. That is just creepy and could psychologically harm this little girl when she gets a little older and is able to understand the severity of what has happened in that home.

Third, I blame the mother of this little girl more that I blame the Anthony's because she willingly allowed her daughter to be put in this situation. If I were DCF, I would investigate her reasons for allowing her child to appear on National Television in the Anthony home.

I don't blame this person one bit for acting on his concerns for this little girl. I know I was horrified when I seen the 48 hours episode and that Cindy and George were babysitting this little girl (even though I think it was all for show).

First of all, IMO, they are not mentally stable to be taking care of any child. Cindy is on disability (I believe because of her mental state) and George attempted suicide.

Second of all, this little girl was playing in the room of a deceased child. A murdered child, who for all we know, was murdered in that home. That is just creepy and could psychologically harm this little girl when she gets a little older and is able to understand the severity of what has happened in that home.

Third, I blame the mother of this little girl more that I blame the Anthony's because she willingly allowed her daughter to be put in this situation. If I were DCF, I would investigate her reasons for allowing her child to appear on National Television in the Anthony home.

ITA, and if we follow that logic, it should also apply to little D's grandmother who encouraged her to correspond with KC and get involved to the point where she was hopsitalized. That just made me ill.

ITA, and if we follow that logic, it should also apply to little D's grandmother who encouraged her to correspond with KC and get involved to the point where she was hopsitalized. That just made me ill.

I can't stand Dakota's grandmother, Lois right? That is even worse than what this mother has done. Lois allowed her granddaughter to have direct contact with Casey herself. Anyone that willingly allows their children/grandchildren to become part of this circus deserves a knock at the door by DCF.

I can't stand Dakota's grandmother, Lois right? That is even worse than what this mother has done. Lois allowed her granddaughter to have direct contact with Casey herself. Anyone that willingly allows their children/grandchildren to become part of this circus deserves a knock at the door by DCF.

Yep, and wasn't she in the car that night when they were allegedly being "chased" by GA and DM? Who would have a young kid out at that hour of the night anyway, much less playing sleuthy-tooth and trying to stir stuff up?

Cindy and George used this child for a TV shot, thats pretty low, IMO. Of course, it's not the first time this family has scraped the bottom of the barrel, and I am glad this man called in DCF. The A's will get nowhere legally with any suit against DCF and Bradley knows it, he's blowing smoke.

Let's not forget that a toddler who resided in the home was killed last year. It hasn't been determined WHO killed her or WHERE she was killed, although we all have our guesses. As a former 10 year DCF employee, I would be very concerned about any child in their care and if a child was found in their care, I would pull said child. This is besides the fact that C is on disability and who knows what meds and G has had the suicide attempt/baker act, however feeble that attempt was. Both are explosive and have shown that in public many times. Yes, I would pull any kids in their care, have the DCF attorneys drag them to court and have the A's demonstrate just how they are actually capable of caring for a child under their current circumstances. They'd fail and would be ordered to NOT have any contact with kids, not in their care. That is what I'd do.

Let me add that it's possible that after the murder trial is over with, there would be the possibility of them watching kids again. But that's another issue for the judge to decide on. But right after a toddler was killed and it's unresolved? No way. Who in their right mind would allow these people to watch their child?

And...LE had to remove a gun hidden in the home.

FWIW, I don't think CA was really babysitting. I think it was a scripted move for appearances only. Either way, it was the right thing to do to inform DCF. IMO

FWIW, I don't think CA was really babysitting. I think it was a scripted move for appearances only. Either way, it was the right thing to do to inform DCF. IMO

So true, and I have a feeling that CA would have been the first person on the phone to DCF if she had found out Caylee had been being watched by some Zanny living in a house in which the inhabitants had been in the news for the same things - two of them suicidal with stress and most likely on big meds.

True that. I totally see your point, BUT....

CA and GA raised Casey to adulthood to be the person she is. THEIR values and THEIR morals were displayed and intilled in to her every day/

On the flip side of the coin and in an attempt to argue with my own logic above, I know that not every murderous killer can blame a damn thing on their own upbringing or parenting that they received. Sometimes evil is just evil. Period.

Would you know how to guide and nurture someone like that? I am sure she wore them down. We have witnessed how she speaks to her family, how she manipulates them especially at their most vulnerable and even felt personally how frustrating she can be. :banghead:
It is obvious no one thought she was indeed that dark and capable of something so sinister.

I would hope they haven't been blaming themselves for the actions of Casey.

They did raise two lovely children. Lee works, completed school, he kept to himself when he lived at home rather than getting in the middle of or starting drama, he left the nest rather than sponging off his parents, has maintained long term relationship... a contributing member of society.
Then there was Caylee. She certainly seemed to be a normal, well developed beautiful child. No doubt thanks to GA and CA.

Many of us were raised in homes (some broken) we were embarrassed by that many couldn't or wouldn't understand. Under discipline/rules (or lack thereof) that we did not agree with, and have turned out to be amazing people.
In fact, what some have lived through has helped us to shine and break the cycle so to speak.
:violin: In my opinion, People who blame their pain in the *advertiser censored* parents for their problems need to grow up, move on and take responsibility for their adult life. Go after your dreams, find your happiness, become somebody that you are proud to be.

Childhood is such a short, temporary phase in the long game of Life. It is what you make of it, but you've got to have patience, put in the effort and hard work and gain some wisdom. The definition of insanity is repeating the same action expecting a different result.

Like you said, sometimes evil is just evil, period. :devil:

LolaMoon08 said:

Excellent posts!:clap: Just because a person is physically capable of taking care of a child such as Caylee, doesn't necessarily mean they should, as the above posts point out!!!

I agree with everything you say- but I don't think for one moment they are really baby sitting- just staging the house as you would when trying to sell it- the aroma of cinnamon/apples in the house, kid being looked after by a doting GA and CA- that is to convey the image that...see, their good friend trusts them, look how wholesome they really are. Is that an open Bible I see on CA's chair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard