Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this is horrible. I'm thinking maybe Casey knocked little Caylee out with the chloroform because it would be painless, put her in the trunk, and the sweet child just never ever woke up again. Her little body couldn't take a drug like that, it knocks out grown adults.

This is looking more and more like pre-meditation. Wonder how Casey would have even known about chloroform, not something that just pops into your head, unless you have something planned. Maybe somebody suggested it to her?

Here is part of the article...

BY GREG ENGLE
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Sources close to the investigation confirmed late Wednesday that ‘significant levels’ of chloroform were found in the car used by Casey Anthony. The same car that was found abandoned that investigators said contained traces of human decomposition.

Also sources said that on one of the computers taken as evidence from the Anthony home showed that someone had been searching for information on chloroform and how to use it.

Chloroform was developed in the mid-1800s and was mainly used as an anesthetic. Inhaling chloroform vapors depresses the central nervous system of a patient, causing dizziness, fatigue and unconsciousness allowing a doctor to perform simple surgery or other otherwise painful operations.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=9&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

another random thought...could she have been using it to put Caylee to sleep when she went and partied??

I thought about that but wouldn't she just use cold medicine or benedryl? So is it confirmed that the research on Chlorafom was on Cindy's computer?

Could be from A few good Men....still fitting for the bizarre Anthony family. I see Tim with TES said he didn't need help from Grandma. She was trying to hinder his search!

Inhaling chloroform vapors depresses the central nervous system of a patient, causing dizziness, fatigue and unconsciousness allowing a doctor to perform simple surgery or other otherwise painful operations.

I'm scared to know why she needed it for Caylee. Possibly to knock her out for a "painful" death? :(

I am getting suspicious about all of this leaked info and I am conviced LE is selectively choosing what to leak and what not to leak in order to put pressure on Casey.

What do you think?

Yes, these leaks just keep coming. So they are well planned 'leaks.'
Pressure on Casey...hmmmmm

Google News now has articles up on trunk and get this:

"Reached by phone in California Wednesday, Leonard Padilla said that he has made that offer to Casey Anthony's family and her attorney, and asked that it be relayed to her in jail.

The condition for the release according to Padilla is that Casey has to tell investigators where the body of her little girl is. If Casey complies and cooperates with investigators, Padilla said he would get the bond reposted so Casey could remain free while she awaits trial."

She has to know this is the last chance she will see the free world ever again! She better start singin'

http://www.myfoxnepa.com/myfox/page...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

another random thought...could she have been using it to put Caylee to sleep when she went and partied??

BINGO!!! That's exactly what she was doing. She was sedating this kid and leaving her in the trunk so no one would see a child left in the car alone. She could go and party and no one would be the wiser. She did this several times but one time too many. This was a 30 lb. child. I am just seething right now. And we haven't even heard about the "SHOCKING" news yet. Good Lord, what else?

So, could it be from someone trying to clean the trunk?
I think you could be on to something. It also says it can be produced by mixing sweat, urine, etc with chlorine. I would love to see a pic of the trunk to see if there is discoloration. But that still wouldn't explain the internet search on the laptop.
Any news on the cadaver hit @ the airport?

BINGO!!! That's exactly what she was doing. She was sedating this kid and leaving her in the trunk so no one would see a child left in the car alone. She could go and party and no one would be the wiser. She did this several times but one time too many. This was a 30 lb. child. I am just seething right now. And we haven't even heard about the "SHOCKING" news yet. Good Lord, what else?

I think she planned to kill her, probably thought is would be painless.

But would that produce very high levels of chloroform? I would think that it would require more than a few mouthfuls of water swallowed by a child to produce high levels of chloroform. Just guessing though.

In drowning, the victims stomach usually fills with water. In some cases, the lungs may fill with water, but not always. If the person become unconscious, then the lungs will fill with water, but in some cases, the drowning victim's larygospasms will prevent water from entering the lungs. However, if there is chlorine in the water and it enters the stomach and/or lungs, the chlorine could react with the body, the human body is 65% water. Let's say the victim was buried, then dug up and moved a day or two later. Due to decomposition and time the chlorine could have interacted with the water in the body, gases and other chemical compounds to create a high level of chloroform. Remember, chloroform is usually used one or two drops at a time. Even an ounce or two of chloroform would be considered a high level.

Incidentally, the large amount of water swallowed by most drowning victims, can later cause kidney failure in those victims who were successfully resucitated.

Of course, this theory doesn't explain why Casey was looking up chloroform on the internet.

It broke my heart to hear that she was most likely not alive. It was a bit easier to accept that it could have been an accident. But now I am heartbroken and totally convinced it was planned and not an accident if there was chloroform in that car. :furious:

AND...then put a different body in the car 'cuz as George said, "It's not my granddaughter in the trunk of the car".

From an Officer and a Gentleman: Anthony family, you can't handle the truth.

Good thought, and so true, but it's from a Few Good Men LOL

Serious meth problems in FLA period.

WPB... etc..

So Casey was making Meth with someone, Caylee accidently got ahold of it, Casey couldnt tell how Caylee died, or she would be admitting to drug use?

What is chloroform?

Chloroform is a colorless liquid with a pleasant, nonirritating odor and a slightly sweet taste. It will burn only when it reaches very high temperatures.

In the past, chloroform was used as an inhaled anesthetic during surgery, but it isn't used that way today. Today, chloroform is used to make other chemicals and can also be formed in small amounts when chlorine is added to water.

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts6.html#bookmark02

CHLOROFORM CASEY is her new nickname. Or are we not allowed nicknames?

I agree with earlier posters, it doesn't explain looking it up on the internet. So, we now have to figure out why, and where did she get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74