Christmas pics

Well I don't know if those photo's were ever even developed. All we know is that Fleet White Jr turned the roll over to the BPD.

I think it's ironic that the autopsy photo's would be leaked out, but not those x-mas photo's taken at the Whites. What's even stranger is they (BPD) used some quickie drive up photo lab instead of one that was secure to process those autopsy photo's....

It's just odd to me that if those photo's taken at the Whites showed just an innocent and harmless get together that they'd more important than the autopsy photo's were.

I think if the photo's were processed/printed a few would have "leaked" out by now.

Seeker said:
Well I don't know if those photo's were ever even developed. All we know is that Fleet White Jr turned the roll over to the BPD.

I think it's ironic that the autopsy photo's would be leaked out, but not those x-mas photo's taken at the Whites. What's even stranger is they (BPD) used some quickie drive up photo lab instead of one that was secure to process those autopsy photo's....

It's just odd to me that if those photo's taken at the Whites showed just an innocent and harmless get together that they'd more important than the autopsy photo's were.

I think if the photo's were processed/printed a few would have "leaked" out by now.

Seeker,
Looks like they are out there and that the Ramsey's had access to them?

From the Atlanta 2000 law enforcement interviews of John and Patsy Ramsey
4 Q. (By Mr. Levin) January of 1998.
5 It was in response to Boulder Police
6 Department's request for the shirt that you
7 are wearing in the photographs from Christmas
8 at the White's house.
And they were given
9 to us without explanation of how they got
10 into their possession. I thought you could
11 explain that for us.
12 A. Well, I assume they were the
13 shirts that, when we were asked to provide
14 the clothing we had on that night before, we
15 couldn't remember. We asked for a picture
16 that was taken that night so we could
17 remember
. As far as I know, those are the
18 only shirts that we sent.
19 Q. And that was in response to our
20 request --
21 A. Uh-huh (affirmative).
22 Q. -- for the clothing that you were
23 wearing?
24 A. I suspect it was, yes.
25 Q. What I would like you, if you

If you look at other photos of Burke and JonBenet, they have natural red lips. I do not think JonBenet had makeup on and Patsy could have the last remnants of the previous days makeup.

The White photos do exist because Steve Thomas talked about the photo of JonBenet at the Whites in which showed her wearing the white Gap top.

UKGuy said:
Seeker,
Looks like they are out there and that the Ramsey's had access to them?

From the Atlanta 2000 law enforcement interviews of John and Patsy Ramsey

Ahhh, thanks UKG. I had forgotten about that. I don't think the Ramsey's had direct access, but may have been shown them?

It still makes me wonder why they've never been released.

SuperDave said:
But I doubt you're a former beauty queen. Her's wasn't even smudged.

SORRY but I have to jump in here and say, "How rude"! This comment offended me. Maybe you'll rethink this comment and figure out a way to express it differently. And by the way.....(and this is typical).... leave it to a MAN to be an expert on make-up!..... Well, maybe you are .....SuperDave!

Toltec said:
The White photos do exist because Steve Thomas talked about the photo of JonBenet at the Whites in which showed her wearing the white Gap top.
That's right, and those photos are also how Thomas discovered Patsy had been wearing the same clothes the next morning.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that John was snapping pics that morning to use up the film.The camera was then given to authorities.Ive been searching with no avail to find the source of my memory.Does anyone else remember reading about this?

dingo said:
I seem to remember reading somewhere that John was snapping pics that morning to use up the film.The camera was then given to authorities.Ive been searching with no avail to find the source of my memory.Does anyone else remember reading about this?

Dingo,

Yes,I do remember that. Apparently,John told the LE he had taken pictures Christmas morning. The LE wanted the film,so John had to randomly snap pics to finish the roll.One of the random pics was of the bar area with a scarf lying on top of the bar,and some posters were interested in the scarf.

I don't have the direct source for it,but it's out there some where.

trixie said:
SORRY but I have to jump in here and say, "How rude"! This comment offended me. Maybe you'll rethink this comment and figure out a way to express it differently. And by the way.....(and this is typical).... leave it to a MAN to be an expert on make-up!..... Well, maybe you are .....SuperDave!

Well, I have some experience with make-up, trixie, in the sense of the stage. I'm an actor by trade. Mother's a beautician. But not an expert! Perhaps I was a bit too blunt. I simply meant that we're supposed to believe that this woman got up, put it on fresh, went dowstairs, found the note, went crazy with fear, gibbering crying, etc., all in the space of a half-hour and it wasn't even smeared when the police arrived.

Dave, haven't you ever heard of waterproof mascara?
There's also waterproof eyeliner.....might be why it wasn't smeared.

BTW she wasn't blubbering and crying when the cops got there. She was frantic as in scared, but no reports of her crying or sobbing....until much later in the morning.

SuperDave said:
Well, I have some experience with make-up, trixie, in the sense of the stage. I'm an actor by trade. Mother's a beautician. But not an expert! Perhaps I was a bit too blunt. I simply meant that we're supposed to believe that this woman got up, put it on fresh, went dowstairs, found the note, went crazy with fear, gibbering crying, etc., all in the space of a half-hour and it wasn't even smeared when the police arrived.

Actually I thought the discussion was about the picture taken of Patsy and Jonbenet on Christmas morning, not the morning of the 26th. Maybe you should re-read this thread. And yes, perhaps you were a bit too blunt. Thanks for the post though, it explains alot.

Good catch trixie! There are no pictures of Patsy the morning JonBenet was "kidnapped"....

capps said:
Dingo,

Yes,I do remember that. Apparently,John told the LE he had taken pictures Christmas morning. The LE wanted the film,so John had to randomly snap pics to finish the roll.One of the random pics was of the bar area with a scarf lying on top of the bar,and some posters were interested in the scarf.

I don't have the direct source for it,but it's out there some where.
Thanks Capps..

less0305 said:
I know everyone will not believe this - but I don't wash off my make up every night when I go to bed. Some nights - it's just too late or I'm just too tired or I'm just plain lazy, but the next morning it still appears I have on eyeliner and mascara. So it's possible if PR looks like she has on any makeup that she didn't wash it off the night before - or didn't wash it off really good.
But certainly you know how your make-up will look in the morning then: a total mess and smuged, with large parts of the mascara below your eyes.
As opposed to that, Patsy looked perfectly groomed, and her hair was done also. No way had that woman just gotten out of bed - imo she had never been to bed on that fatal night.

Seeker said:
Dave, haven't you ever heard of waterproof mascara?
There's also waterproof eyeliner.....might be why it wasn't smeared.
Murder proof make up. Now that might sell.

Rashomon,

We were discussing how Patsy looked in the photo of Christmas morning with Jonbenet,I believe that's what less0305 was refering to,not how Patsy looked the morning of the 26th.

It doesn't look to me that Patsy had make up on in the photo with JonBenet.

capps said:
It doesn't look to me that Patsy had make up on in the photo with JonBenet.
Nope and she looked cute as a bug's ear. No way that lady killed her daughter a few hours later.

Paradox said:
Nope and she looked cute as a bug's ear. No way that lady killed her daughter a few hours later.

You believe it was the "other" Patsy .. right Paradox?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back