Cindy A is writing a book!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she would at least wait until some years past before cashing in on her granddaughter's murder and her daughter's downfall.

:rolleyes::bang:

Sounds a little like Janet Pleasara (sp), Taylor Behl's mother. She didn't waste any time writing a book either.

"Oh, see. Oh, see George. Funny, funny George."

Bwwwwaaahhhhh!!!! Too funny.

:smiley4: :floorlaugh:

Write a book...take a picture... It's all still gonna be the same bs we have been hearing since day one. Who in their right mind would pay to hear (read) her talk?

Titled "I didn't do it , but I know who did"

WOW I thought she would be too busy following up on all the leads to do such a thing..GAG me.

I am writing a book about it............so she needs to get in line.

How many here are writing one too? We could do about 10 books before she gets started.

I have the pictures the news reports, the insider comments, WS comments and I am going to use them all for MY BOOK.

I am going to call mine "As the Family Spins"

Definetely about conspiracy. LE, bounty hunters, world reknowned search teams, the FBI all becoming a secret society to set up the downfall of what must be a VERY important family!!! Why else would everyone be against them? I hope she uses her real name as the author. I would hate to be duped into buying that piece of fictional trash!

What to expect when you're expecting your precious granddaughter to come home.

How many here are writing one too? We could do about 10 books before she gets started.

I have the pictures the news reports, the insider comments, WS comments and I am going to use them all for MY BOOK.

Im writing one too!!! She will sure be mad if we finish first! On your mark, get set....:blowkiss:

What?! My book is done, It's called discovery.

"Where was my Grandaughter Caylee spending her days for the past 2 years?"

I wonder when the movie will come out? TOO bad the movie title "Liar, Liar" has already been taken...darn it.

I'm going to lock this thread, this discussion is going on here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75026

I just read the article in the link and it says:

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother and Casey's mother, plans to write a book. Cindy Anthony hasn't started. Belich said: "No matter what happens in the end, she is expecting to write a book about the family's ordeal."

I would like to know if Kathi thinks that Cindy is writing a book or IF Cindy actually told Kathi she is writing a book. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan