Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After CA had been in collusion w KC's lies, letting KC off for stealing from her and virtually every other offense for 22 years, CA finally decides to act like a parent and draws the line that Father's Day--finally threatening to put KC out and hold her daughter accountable for the first time in her life. It was way too late at that point.

So in an odd sense KC's right then when she tells LA, "I should've been stopped a long time ago." A statement which reveals both a weakness of conscience, and a consciousness of guilt--beyond which the law will be essentially unconcerned w such nuances, coexisting disorders, contributing factors, or how KC may have come to be the (defiant, irresponsible, blameshifting, deceitful, seemingly indifferent) person she appears to sadly have become...

KC never was held accountable but sadly had her outrageously bad behavior rescued, excused, and enabled again and again by CA, until the ultimate price was paid--by CAYLEE.

I tend to agree ANASTACIA. I think this new lawyer has a good working relationship with both Cindy and George and perhaps for a change they may believe he is acting in their best interests, ALONG WITH Casey's best interest. Therefore, they are doing what he says.

whatever she is doing I hope she and George are safe. They did not deserve any of this!

well, they are probably safe as long as it really was kc who did the searches for "neck breaking" and "household weapons".:waitasec:

Brings me back to my "what if" Cindy had not confronted Casey that night. Would Caylee still be alive? After 22 years of enabling, why this night?

And then again, we are not ALL perfect, with perfect foresight, are we?

I've always refrained from making comments about the A's behavior during this, especially CA's because I had nothing nice to say. Old habits die hard and I remember my grandmother drilling it into my head that if I didn't have anything nice to say...don't say anything.

But...I just read the article that talked about BC speaking about the upcoming funeral/memorial and that under no circumstances would LP be invited or allowed in.

Uh, I clearly hear CA behind those statements and I'm thinking right about this moment she's still as abrasive as she ever was, she just has an attorney now that is keeping her in line. I hope that doesn't sound too harsh.

Kat, that comment hit me the exact same way - about LP not being invited. But then I would like to hear her reasoning for this.

After CA had been in collusion w KC's lies, letting KC off for stealing from her and virtually every other offense for 22 years, CA finally decides to act like a parent and draws the line that Father's Day--finally threatening to put KC out and hold her daughter accountable for the first time in her life. It was way too late at that point.

So in an odd sense KC's right then when she tells LA, "I should've been stopped a long time ago." A statement which reveals both a weakness of conscience, and a consciousness of guilt--beyond which the law will be essentially unconcerned w such nuances, coexisting disorders, contributing factors, or how KC may have come to be the (defiant, irresponsible, blameshifting, deceitful, seemingly indifferent) person she appears to sadly have become...

KC never was held accountable but sadly had her outrageously bad behavior rescued, excused, and enabled again and again by CA, until the ultimate price was paid--by CAYLEE.

ITA-The only consequence of her bad behaviors were probably verbal dressing downs by CA. A consequence KC was willing to accept in exchange for being able to continue on with her lifestyle. KC had come to accept those rules-I do this/You say that-OK! 6/15-CA changed the rules!!
I firmly believe the rage KC felt was not for Caylee but for CA! Caylee was the way to hurt CA the most! IMO:mad:

ITA-The only consequence of her bad behaviors were probably verbal dressing downs by CA. A consequence KC was willing to accept in exchange for being able to continue on with her lifestyle. KC had come to accept those rules-I do this/You say that-OK! 6/15-CA changed the rules!!
I firmly believe the rage KC felt was not for Caylee but for CA! Caylee was the way to hurt CA the most! IMO:mad:

Agree, agree. Casey was getting back at her mother through Caylee. Sad.

Cindy said it best herself in the "My Caylee is Missing" post in July. Cindy said it was jealousy (before this whole thing was made public and spin put on it) and I agree with that!

Oh please. This is a reason to murder an innocent child?????

Casey had every opportunity to agree to giving Caylee over temp or permanent custody to someone other than CA, CA has no say. Don't tell me Casey was stuck. Yes a real job might have worked for starters. People make positive changes in their lives everyday, who are in far worse circumstances than Casey. If you don't believe that, well I'm sorry for you because I know it's true.

:clap::clap: ITA. there is no excuse.

I've always refrained from making comments about the A's behavior during this, especially CA's because I had nothing nice to say. Old habits die hard and I remember my grandmother drilling it into my head that if I didn't have anything nice to say...don't say anything.

But...I just read the article that talked about BC speaking about the upcoming funeral/memorial and that under no circumstances would LP be invited or allowed in.

Uh, I clearly hear CA behind those statements and I'm thinking right about this moment she's still as abrasive as she ever was, she just has an attorney now that is keeping her in line. I hope that doesn't sound too harsh.

CA will always blame someone for the carp their lives are. Anyone but dear sweet KC. She has not changed one little bit. She is now walking on eggshells wondering what LE and the DA have on them. I think if they really look into the FindCaylee website and ask for accountings of where all the money went there may be some real trouble for the family. CA wears the pants and always will. GA will tag behind like the good little lap dog he is. There is no change with them. My heart goes out to them, yet I am furious at them for how they used their granddaughter to be able to stay off work. I will do your "show" if you shell out cash for pictures. They used that child as much, or more than her own worthless mother did. The baby never had a chance. :behindbar

Has Cindy been working at all since Caylee's remains were found?

I think she spent most of her time looking for Caylee standing in her kitchen.:furious: I am sure she is still standing there even now.

Okay - I figured there would be photos of her leaving and coming home if she was working!! So, I assume George is not going to work either. I guess they are still trying to work out the 1.7 million Lifetime deal, which I understand if off the table now? I guess off the table until they are given immunity? Not sure of these details.

Brings me back to my "what if" Cindy had not confronted Casey that night. Would Caylee still be alive? After 22 years of enabling, why this night?

And then again, we are not ALL perfect, with perfect foresight, are we?

Cindy didn't do anything wrong by confronting her daughter. I think it is a shame that it is being implyed that Cindy finally standing up to her daughter ended her grandaughters life. Cindy is going to have a lot of things to come to terms with, a lot of guilt and second guessing but I for one hope that she can get to a point that she can accept that she didn't cause this. Regardless of how misguided her parenting was, whatever mistakes she made in raising her daughter, unless she herself killed Caylee- this is not her fault.

O/T I was discouraged to hear last night that it may be two years before this case goes to trial. Cindy may be in the loony bin by then = just to try to keep in on topic!

Cindy didn't do anything wrong by confronting her daughter. I think it is a shame that it is being implyed that Cindy finally standing up to her daughter ended her grandaughters life. Cindy is going to have a lot of things to come to terms with, a lot of guilt and second guessing but I for one hope that she can get to a point that she can accept that she didn't cause this. Regardless of how misguided her parenting was, whatever mistakes she made in raising her daughter, unless she herself killed Caylee- this is not her fault.

I think that Cindy confronting her daughter may have sent Casey over the edge. There is no way we know what will send someone over the edge. She had every right to confront her daughter about stealing funds from her parents. But, in hindsight, Cindy may think this is what sent Casey into a rage enough to dispose of Caylee to get back at her. My point is - it is not Cindy's fault - but that her actions may have caused Casey's rage. When this happens, reason flies out the door, but questioning one's actions, whether right or wrong, develop into guilt, again, whether right or wrong. Guilt, if I had not done this would Caylee still be alive. Not sure I am explaining this correctly. Guilt, whether correct or incorrect, as the cause of death is a hell of a burden.

O/T I was discouraged to hear last night that it may be two years before this case goes to trial. Cindy may be in the loony bin by then = just to try to keep in on topic!

I'm wondering if she isn't on her way to going there now. I think she is holding it together for the funeral, but after that.... who knows?

I don't know why people continue to be upset with A's because Caylee hasn't been buried yet, I do not believe they have any say so about it. Once again, Casey is pulling the strings and what does she care if there is EVER a funeral (other than the fact it makes her look even worse to a jury)

For all Casey's faults I don't think the A's ever imagined she could or would harm Caylee and to find out they were SO WRONG.......

On a side note, I'm oddly proud that the first thread I've ever started here is up to 20 pages! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley