Cindy talking about the sheds...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anybody know if they kept their pool covered? It was pretty stormy there those 10 days between June 16-27.

I hate to even say this...but it has crossed my mind that Casey may have force fed her pool chemicals to poison her. I also wonder if this high concentration internally would contribute to the high chloroform levels in the trunk. I only say this because while working in the ER, we had 2 suicides in one year that both drank pool chemicals brought in.
Just a thought... (and a really unpleasant one...sorry)

I read on another forum that JCP has a passport/visa dept.

Yes it does. I wonder what exactly in included with those services. Can they expedite services, say down to 2 to 3 weeks? Is that why Casey asked her mother for one more day?

Here is a link to an ad, see under Business overview:
http://tinyurl.com/5ojkgp

I read on another forum that JCP has a passport/visa dept.

I've never heard of a department store with a passport department. Yes the studio at JC Penney takes pictures FOR passports but I seriously doubt if you can apply for one there. JMO.

Yes it does. I wonder what exactly in included with those services. Can they expedite services, say down to 2 to 3 weeks? Is that why Casey asked her mother for one more day?

Here is a link to an ad, see under Business overview:
http://tinyurl.com/5ojkgp

I see nothing on that link saying JC Penney has a passport department. When I click on passport services it links me to other passport service companies in Orlando. I'm confused.

I see nothing on that link saying JC Penney has a passport department. When I click on passport services it links me to other passport service companies in Orlando. I'm confused.

It has to be a passport office or post office which is certified for passports. A store would never be allowed to take passport applications.

If she did make a purchase on the 27th, wouldn't it be kind of late for luggage? I don't know that I buy into her having made an incriminating purchase that day but if she did, I think that she would be replacing something of Caylee's that went missing and needed to be there. For example, the car seat. I don't know if JCP sells these. The other thought...I read that JCP has a passport and visa dept. - maybe she made an application for a passport? Is that possible?
If she did make a purchase on the 27th...what if it is sme kind of "memorial" she purchased to bury with Caylee...such as a childs cross necklace, a stuffed animal, a childs blanket...I think she might. If they find the body buried with something that matches what is on the JC Penney statement...they can nail her. Perhaps LE is keeping this info in wait for the possibility.

It has to be a passport office or post office which is certified for passports. A store would never be allowed to take passport applications.

That's what I thought. It was a lot of hoopla for us to get ours for our honeymoon at the post office.

They had just started keeping the sheds locked because Caylee could get into them now and there were dangerous things inside. It makes sense to me. LA did not live there, so how would he know what had recently changed at the house? I buy the locked shed part.

I remember in one of the interviews GA saying KC said to him : '...shame about what happened in the shed'. GA said nothing in reply to his daughter after she said this . I thought it strange wondering if something did happen there and if GA did know about it or if KC was setting him up.

How would this case play out IF GA and KC were both there when the accident happened? GA said he last saw them both on thre 16th. Could that have been the date and all the rest a cover-up?

If she did make a purchase on the 27th...what if it is sme kind of "memorial" she purchased to bury with Caylee...such as a childs cross necklace, a stuffed animal, a childs blanket...I think she might. If they find the body buried with something that matches what is on the JC Penney statement...they can nail her. Perhaps LE is keeping this info in wait for the possibility.
lizzysf - LP mentioned that a cross necklace was purchased at JCP. Take that with a grain of salt but I've also read on another forum that KC is wearing one in the bank video (cashing cheques) and that CA is wearing the same one on the Today Show (the day after KC was arrested).

A silver cross to replace the one she buried with Caylee as a memorial of sorts?

I think when CA said ' we have a lot of stuff to replace here ' she was talking about the messy look of the side yard and was apologizing for it being unkempt. The A's keep a very tidy and well put together home and would be embarrased about an unfinished looking spot in the yard.

I highly doubt that Casey would take the rap for anyone. JMO. "O.k., mom, I can't stand you, and you killed Caylee, but yeah, why not, I'll spend the rest of my life or die for you. Sure. Why not." Again, JMO.

but not if they believed they could get her off. It was just so strange the way Casey said to her her mother that they would blame everything on her and that she woukd never hurt her child. It grips me when i hear it..it still may be a lie but makes me feel for sure she wants her mother to get her out of jail and that perhaps her mother is somehow in on this.,,,when she says:'you don't know what my involvement is", as if in disbelief and then Cindy picks up and says "No", and that is when Casey gets mad. so it is hard to tell whether she is delusional in the sense that her mother always bails her out and dismisses her crimes and so she expects it now, and/or whether she thinks her mother reads her mind and was somehow there with her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clairedwc
Back