Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

So... if the proof is solid and it is true and it proves that GA helped to obstruct an investigation into the whereabouts of his granddaughter, why has it not been given to the police yet? Why is GA not being arrested?

I think that if this is true, then the A's are thinking that the jury bought the accident story and if the jury bought it, then so will the rest of the world as soon as they get it all written up, polished and spit-shined with all the little details, etc. It is all just another lie. The only difference is that, in my opinion, the A's believe because the jury bought the story, so will everybody else IF they just provide enough details.

Not happening here. I don't believe it. I won't believe it unless GA is arrested for obstruction of justice, improper or misuse of a human body and what ever else they can throw at him.

Again - it is all illogical. Doesn't make sense. I also don't believe the person on that radio show is related to the family. I am of the opinion that this is a prank. Can't prove that, but the caller didn't ring true to me.

Salem

The only thing I will believe regarding the A's is GA being arrested and charged for obstruction, abuse of a corpse and whatever else can be thrown at him and even better

CA charged with perjury.

That picture of CA when the verdict was read has scared the crap out of me...she had a look of pure and complete satisfaction that all her lies were believed. She scares me and it is my belief she made a deal with the devil.

I heard what the cousin said about KC having a breakdown and how she would never be the same again.
Here is something I wrote on another board on Aug. 28, 2008

Would love to know what prompted the DT to ask for ICA to be considered unfit for trial - or was it just a strategy that was leaked and got back to the jury? I know they were not supposed to know but it is my belief they got that information.

I heard what the cousin said about KC having a breakdown and how she would never be the same again.
Here is something I wrote on another board on Aug. 28, 2008

I am sure that happens in some cases....but that does not explain all the things she says and does to cover up for herself during that time...putting trash in the trunk etc... who would have thought of that?

Anyone waiting for GA to be arrested in conjunction with this crime shouldn't hold their breath. It isn't going to happen no matter how much mud they try and throw his way.

Can someone remind me if Casey was tested positive for drugs.... She looked so high in many pictures IMO..

I listened to this, and one thing specifically(or, pacifically) stands out. Thr cousin stated that Casey had a complete mental breakdown after Caylee's death. OK -maybe this same cousin can explain why Casey made up an imaginary job and an imaginary nanny long before Caylee's death. In fact for most of Caylee's life , while she was alive and very well indeed, Casey had imaginary nanny and jib. So, if her "complete mental breakdown " occurred after Caylee's death, what was the reason for Casey's lies, and behavior while Caylee was alive and well? I'd like to see this book explain that.

The only thing I will believe regarding the A's is GA being arrested and charged for obstruction, abuse of a corpse and whatever else can be thrown at him and even better

CA charged with perjury.

That picture of CA when the verdict was read has scared the crap out of me...she had a look of pure and complete satisfaction that all her lies were believed. She scares me and it is my belief she made a deal with the devil.

Does anyone have a link to the picture of CA's reaction to the verdicts? I haven't come across one yet. Thank you!

What is this so-called proof? A video? Picture? Audio recording? Casey's word? Baez's OS?
Hearsay? A note? a letter? The alignment of the planets? An internet site? A psychic prediction? Aliens? The jurors...?

The only way I would believe it and I mean the only way is if it came from George himself.

I wouldn't believe it then, either. I think that GA either allowed himself to be the scapegoat, all the while protesting his innocence, in order to create reasonable doubt, or he is now going along with it to keep his family together. Oh yeah, that and a boatload of money.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Cindy Anthony Cousin Claims George Was An Accomplice to the Crime Which Casey Will Explain In An Upcoming Book

If this is true why are CA and GA still together.....so crazy! And KC really is such a liar. I would never read her book. Or believe anything she says.

Is CA also saying GA is an accomplice? Or just the cousin saying that. Maybe this should be made into some kind of mindbender movie......unbelievable.

Ahhhhh. I thought it was an accident. "Accomplice to the Crime" Is KC now admitting she killed her daughter.

Is it too late for CM to apologize for the finger incident????? jmo

BBM. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I really think I am losing my mind! Nothing and I mean nothing that family does makes any sense to me. As soon as I think I have things figured out they go and change it all. IIRC, the "bookers" that HHJP was refering to were the people trying to book all concerned to do the talk show circuit. Did I get that wrong?

If this is true and they hired someone to start the book while their daughter was on still on trial for murdering their grandchild, then they are even more disgusting then I had previously thought and I didn't think that was possible. Deep Sigh.

How frustrating... First we have Baez himself saying at the press conference after the trial that we will never know what happened to Caylee.. I have to admit at that point I had a LITTLE respect for him..

Then today, he is on Geraldo saying again that their Opening Statement was what happened to her and now we have a Cousin claiming that it was absolutely the way Baez described it..

Poor little Caylee to be born into such a family.

I've wondered about this also. I also wonder why KC doesn't like GA very much. She made up a story about him having a heart attack and being in the hospital to Amy, IIRC. And GA said things between them would get better in one of the jail house tapes.

I'm not convinced GA molested ANYONE, but I do think there was a problem between him and KC. I tend to think he wanted to hold her accountable for her bad actions but CA interfered, which is why KC seems to like her mother better.

:dunno: It's a mystery at this time, for sure.

I agree with you totally. It was brought out that GA tried to investigate ICA's employment at Sports Authority and was chastised by CA for invading ICA's privacy! Even in his suicide note he brought out that he tried to suggest different things (probably about ICA being involved with the baby's death) and he was chastised for being "negative". (I forget the exact wording).

If this latest radio interview audio is actually by a member of the family, and if the entire family did have a conference call last night, this is what I believe has happened.

Cindy has taken ICA's side all of a sudden.

George has probably indicated that it's him or ICA in the house and Cindy has chosen ICA.

There probably was a huge fight about the above last night and CA got on the phone with everyone in the family and badmouthed GA and indicated that she now believes ICA's lies!

And this poor family is choosing to believe the latest crap from CA.

JMO

Is this why KC said in her jail video "don't worry I haven't said anything"

Again, this has been asked, but why would KC promise not to say anything that would get her off the hook? To protect the man she claims sexually abused her?

I've wondered about this also. I also wonder why KC doesn't like GA very much. She made up a story about him having a heart attack and being in the hospital to Amy, IIRC. And GA said things between them would get better in one of the jail house tapes.

I'm not convinced GA molested ANYONE, but I do think there was a problem between him and KC. I tend to think he wanted to hold her accountable for her bad actions but CA interfered, which is why KC seems to like her mother better.

:dunno: It's a mystery at this time, for sure.

I have also wondered why KC does not like or respect GA as I do not believe there was ever any abuse. I suspect that it has to do with the time that GA and CA were living apart. It is JMO but I think that CA and KC became like "girlfriends" living without GA and it is possible that they shared information about the men in their lives and GA was portrayed to be a bad husband and CA a victim. CA and KC had Caylee to share and KC had basically no rules and free run of the house (and bank accounts) when GA was not living there as CA was at work all day. And, I suspect that CA mentioned to KC that CA wanted KC to take over the house as it was too much for CA to handle alone (and CA wanted to insure that Caylee would always have a home) and that is what started the idea in KC's mind that her Mom was giving her the house. Then GA moved back in and there was parental structure again AND KC had to start charting her time at home (pretending to work) as GA and CA worked different shifts. JMO!

CA wants on the ICA money train. I still think we are in for an epic battle between JB and CA. Both want to control the money. JB should watch out because CA will stoop to nothing to get her way. Neither will her daugher. I think it's only a matter of time before mud starts being slung JB's way.

In a letter CA sent to KC that was released in the last batch of discovery, CA tells KC that when KC finally gets home they will go out and search for Caylee and bring her home and it will be just the three of them again. (this is paraphased) So, where does GA fit in.

Also early on in the jailhouse tapes CA tells KC when she comes home not to worry about getting a job. jmo

This was when they thought Caylee would be coming home to them "just as she was" and they wanted KC to take care of her and protect her so she would never have to leave her with someone else, like zanny, again. Not that they would expect her to get a job anyway, that is just the context that I understood the statement to mean.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back