Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

wandering, her post wasn't meant to upset you sweetheart. She was speaking from the heart. Though I refuse to buy ICA's book, I respect Trident's curiosity and willingness to forgive. I understand in a way. I went to the SA in my brother's case and asked him not to seek the DP. Out of respect he offered him LWOP, which Berry Hall refused. Now the SA is seeking the DP and says he WILL get it. But you know what? It's no blood on my hands. I gave him more of a chance than he gave my brother and his wife. They were literally ambushed sniper style from this guys second story bedroom window. I forgive him though. He has to live with what he has done, not me. Caylee is in a better place. That's the only way I can deal with this tragedy.

Tulessa........

:hug:

I've so appreciated your posts and insights.

Casey is going to try and make it on her own...never..not even a chance. She will need somebody disburse her income and pay her rent, utilities, etc. Of course, I don't see her even attempting to do this on her own. She is immature and needs to be taken care of in order to thrive. She is a parasite.

Cindy most likely knows money is about to be had. She knows what kc will do with money. The first things will be to improve her looks and clothes. She will need an phone and computer first. The rest will be her blue eye contacts, nails and hair done and on to shopping. Afterall she has places to go and men to see. She will fashion herself and LL or maybe now a Kadashion. I hope she is ignored but I am pretty sure the men won't. I wonder who the first man will be....hmmm.

:floorlaugh: Control freak that she is, Cindy thinks she's got this all planned out...where KC will live, who she will live with, how she will get there etc. Looks like KC has news for Cindy, "You're not in control anymore!"
I doubt that KC ever talks to Cindy, George, or Lee again...EVER! They will probably never see her again, unless they watch her interviews and movies. They can and probably will write a book, but not with KC, she's got her own agenda and it does not include them!:floorlaugh:

This will be KC's only chance to see what she can become without them. CA does not know the meaning of freedom, that is for other people. Jesse is making the circuit saying how CA deflated KC in front of him. What could CA's motive have been? Nothing other than to chase Jesse away from KC. Why would a mother browbeat her child like that in front of her man?

Good grief!! After reading that blog, I am :floorlaugh:. So ready and willing to buy into this garbage, they are. I hope for the author of this blog that Cindy explains one thing in her bombshell book of truths. If George secured the body and dumped it, why was Casey sneaking back to the house, backing her car up into the garage, borrowing a shovel?

:floorlaugh:

Talk about DUPE licity.
bbm
What blog? What did I miss?

I do not for one minute believe Casey is planning to go to Houston. If that was said, it was just Cindy trying to make nice with the relatives. My opinion only.

I'm with you. Yet I don't get why Dana would run to a radio station with that possibility regardless.

Exactly. What did she mean that the chloroform was readily available in the Anthony household and what happened to the hamburger meat. :floorlaugh:

Actually, (and I don't know how I missed this in my thinking before) this whole case has been nothing but one after the other, fictional stories about a real murder and a really murdered baby using everyone's real name from Florida to California. So weird...

As for the hamburger, I don't know if you caught was that was in one of the other articles, but I could care less what these people say about anything. I don't need anyone to do any experiments on anything with anything to know that baby was in that trunk. Just like, as much as I can't stand Cindy Anthony, I will never believe for one second that she had any clue that baby was dead before July 15th. "My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her! I need to find her!" That is all I need to hear.

I imagine ICA thinks this defense team members are her new imaginary friends. God knows they all behaved as such. The rubbing and hugging her were nauseating. Maybe kc will get a job in Baez's firm and he will have somebody train her as a paralegal. It would not work. ICA is a borderline and will split employees. She can only hold up the chameleon act for a short time. When she is unable to continue the act, she moves on out of fear of people finding out she is a fraud.

I don't see this ending well. However, I have been wrong about every prediction in this case along the way. I didn't think there would be a defense and never ever did I think she would be acquitted. The stars sure lined up in her favor. Don't they always?

With this particular type of person...their luck doesn't go on forever. It comes to a screeching halt. God works in mysterious ways.
Totally awesome post!
Other imaginary friends for ICA are...the whole ZAWORLD, ZAPEOPLE,ZAJURY,ZAMOM, ZADAD, ZAfriends I had before. What a bunch of ZApoop.

All of this is just an extension of what the family did during the trial. CHAOS, CONFUSION,
SUBTERFUGE. Just more of the same.

This will be KC's only chance to see what she can become without them. CA does not know the meaning of freedom, that is for other people. Jesse is making the circuit saying how CA deflated KC in front of him. What could CA's motive have been? Nothing other than to chase Jesse away from KC. Why would a mother browbeat her child like that in front of her man?

Mothers such as this do it all the time. She and kc are enmeshed....meaning they love, hate each other, and also love, hate togeither. They are very co-dependent on each other. They reflect and feed all kinds of feelings to each other. They feed off each other.

Any man coming in to break this up is going to challanged. No man would ever be good enough or able to break this twisted relationship. ICA would do the same thing to her mom...which she has. She has been wanting George out of that house, like, forever.

Mothers such as this do it all the time. She and kc are enmeshed....meaning they love, hate each other, and also love, hate togeither. They are very co-dependent on each other. They reflect and feed all kinds of feelings to each other. They feed off each other.

Any man coming in to break this up is going to challanged. No man would ever be good enough or able to break this twisted relationship. ICA would do the same thing to her mom...which she has. She has been wanting George out of that house, like, forever.

I never looked at it that way. You're right. Hit the nail on the head.

wandering, her post wasn't meant to upset you sweetheart. She was speaking from the heart. Though I refuse to buy ICA's book, I respect Trident's curiosity and willingness to forgive. I understand in a way. I went to the SA in my brother's case and asked him not to seek the DP. Out of respect he offered him LWOP, which Berry Hall refused. Now the SA is seeking the DP and says he WILL get it. But you know what? It's no blood on my hands. I gave him more of a chance than he gave my brother and his wife. They were literally ambushed sniper style from this guys second story bedroom window. I forgive him though. He has to live with what he has done, not me. Caylee is in a better place. That's the only way I can deal with this tragedy.

So sorry for your tragedy. You truly are remarkable in your forgiveness! You can sleep at night knowing you are truly a good person. Thank you for sharing.

Somehow I just don't see Cindy allowing that to happen. Cindy is your true 'terrier with a T-bone'. I am awaiting her interviews over the next few weeks, and anticipate a dramatic change CA's demeanor.

I remember when Cindy was on the stand......the subject of Casey's 'bloating' was the subject.
Casey was asked to stand up and face Cindy.
Cindy was asked to stand down from the witness stand.
She did.
Cindy looked at Casey, then without saying a word she used her pointing finger to make a twirl motion and Casey obliged and turned to the side.

I had no idea why that little bit stuck in my head but it did and although it was nothing more than doing what was asked of both of them.....Cindy stepping down and looking at Casey's 'bloat/no bloat' and Casey turning to the side at the mere twirl of a finger in the air...not a word spoken.....solidified just how enmeshed these two people are.....just how co-dependent they are.

I imagine ICA thinks this defense team members are her new found friends. God knows they all behaved as such. The rubbing and hugging her were nauseating. Maybe kc will get a job in Baez's firm and he will have somebody train her as a paralegal. It would not work. ICA is a borderline and will split employees. She can only hold up the chameleon act for a short time. When she is unable to continue the act, she moves on out of fear of people finding out she is a fraud.

I don't see this ending well. However, I have been wrong about every prediction in this case along the way. I didn't think there would be a defense and never ever did I think she would be acquitted. The stars sure lined up in her favor. Don't they always?

With this particular type of person...their luck doesn't go on forever. It comes to a screeching halt. God works in mysterious ways.

BBM

This is the only thing that brings me some slight solace in the aftermath. The way the DT treated her, passing her off as an innocent lost lamb, will force them to take her in when she is released. And believe me, she will EXPECT IT.

She will leech onto them all like white on rice. She will expect to continue her role as paralegal. She will expect to be part of the family. I predict she will want to spend holidays with the 'family' and she will want to play 'auntie' to the the babies and grandbabies. And if she is who I think she is, she has some leverage. She knows things they do not want others to know. She will be like the unwanted relative who will not go away. Especially IF her future monies have to be filtered thru the Baez law firm. She will be like a lesion on his wide behind. LOL And that warms my broken heart somehow.

Maybe Baez and Cindy are fighting over casey. casey will side w/Baez, for he can get her money where her mother does not have power. So off to Baez, she goes. He is in total control of her right now. I bet cindy is fuming.

Baez and casey are also two peas in a pod. Their greed and narcissim are obvious. The problem gets messier for he is a male. casey will use seduction to control him...and he will be like a puppy around her.

You hit the nail on the head, EXACTLY!

I remember when Cindy was on the stand......the subject of Casey's 'bloating' was the subject.
Casey was asked to stand up and face Cindy.
Cindy was asked to stand down from the witness stand.
She did.
Cindy looked at Casey, then without saying a word she used her pointing finger to make a twirl motion and Casey obliged and turned to the side.

I had no idea why that little bit stuck in my head but it did and although it was nothing more than doing what was asked of both of them.....Cindy stepping down and looking at Casey's 'bloat/no bloat' and Casey turning to the side at the mere twirl of a finger in the air...not a word spoken.....solidified just how enmeshed these two people are.....just how co-dependent they are.
Baez even referred to that little episode...was it in the closing? I'm sure Casey made sure he did!

Maybe Baez and Cindy are fighting over casey. casey will side w/Baez, for he can get her money where her mother does not have power. So off to Baez, she goes. He is in total control of her right now. I bet cindy is fuming.

Baez and casey are also two peas in a pod. Their greed and narcissim are obvious. The problem gets messier for he is a male. casey will use seduction to control him...and he will be like a puppy around her.

TRUE. And Casey will separate him from his family and his new baby as things play out. He will be held hostage by his greed, but he will be miserable in the end, imo. She takes down everyone who gets within her orbit.

I predict that she will say some very ugly and ridiculous things when she finally starts talking. And even the jurors will begin to feel the hate towards her. I predict she will say spiteful things, like ' even if I did it, there is nothing anyone can do now.' That is how stupid she is with her words.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back