Cindy's handwriting - a bizarre mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the healthcare field and her handwriting looks pretty normal to me...even for charting. It IS legible, afterall. I am not a defender of CA by any means, but it just doesn't seem bizarre to me in the least.

Looks pretty legible to me as well. I work in healthcare too and I've definitely seen worse.---My handwriting is actually pretty similar: a mix of print and cursive--not sure why I do it.

OT but I don't know where to write this.
I have seen the Voodoo doll thing before and that is so so strange to me. PG 6613?

I'm curious as to what you find strange about it.

As much publicity as this case has received, and with all the nutjobs out there in the world, it doesn't surprise me that someone would mail KC/the A's a voodoo doll. I'm actually more surprised that they haven't been mailed worse items. KWIM?

If we are using professions in healthcare as a comparison for handwriting legibility, I think CA's is above par... has anyone else ever tried reading most physician-written prescriptions... ;)

What strikes me most about her handwriting is first the numbers. They are both large and distinct. She takes effort to line her 7's, and slash the 0. I'm not an expert, hardly even an amateur... but this says to me, someone who is very forceful and meticulous. Someone who is absolutely clear and unwavering in her position.

The other thing I noticed, is her handwriting does not follow the lines of the paper, but waves up and down. This says to me, she is unable to follow the lines in life, but goes her own way.

What strikes me most about her handwriting is first the numbers. They are both large and distinct. She takes effort to line her 7's, and slash the 0. I'm not an expert, hardly even an amateur... but this says to me, someone who is very forceful and meticulous. Someone who is absolutely clear and unwavering in her position.

The other thing I noticed, is her handwriting does not follow the lines of the paper, but waves up and down. This says to me, she is unable to follow the lines in life, but goes her own way.

I think we have a handwriting analysis person here at WS if I'm not mistaken :waitasec:

We should compare this statement with the July 15th statement..maybe side by side. I agree with what you say... forceful, meticulous, etc.

In her July statement I see disorder.. disarray, which is understandable considering the situation. But I also see someone who writes/thinks in haste. (Ex. She writes 'her car', crosses it out, and writes 'my car'.) She opens her mouth before thinking and ends up hurting her own cause more than anything. cindy is her own worst enemy.

Anywho, I am by no means an expert either. But I am interested in this sort of thing and can't wait to what others have to say :dance:

Yikes - look further down at Grund's handwriting.

Now that's a mess - slanting every which way, strange capitalizations mid-word.

Just look at the last bit at how he writes replacement, replaced, returned, and remained.

No consistency.

JMO - I like Cindy's writing.

Yikes - look further down at Grund's handwriting.

Now that's a mess - slanting every which way, strange capitalizations mid-word.

Just look at the last bit at how he writes replacement, replaced, returned, and remained.

No consistency.

JMO - I like Cindy's writing.

Did the OP mean Richard Grund's writing? That is a mixture of printing and writing, and also has random capitalizations...see the cursive e..sometime's upper case, sometime's lower.

Did the OP mean Richard Grund's writing? That is a mixture of printing and writing, and also has random capitalizations...see the cursive e..sometime's upper case, sometime's lower.

No the OP is about Cindy's writing - but on those same docs is RG's writing - and I just commented on it because I found it to be interesting.

Of no importance really.

I had never seen that letter from the FBI that said GA, CA, and LA refused a lie detector. They have a lot of nerves pointing fingers at other people and then refusing to take a lie detector..I had heard they refused just never seen it in writing hit me like a slap in the face. I still don't get why the refused.

I had never seen that letter from the FBI that said GA, CA, and LA refused a lie detector. They have a lot of nerves pointing fingers at other people and then refusing to take a lie detector..I had heard they refused just never seen it in writing hit me like a slap in the face. I still don't get why the refused.

Cause they're liars and the machine would blow up?

P.S I write in all capital letters. I have since the 7th grade. It looks like GAs handwriting sort of. What does that say about me? :(

Cause they're liars and the machine would blow up?

P.S I write in all capital letters. I have since the 7th grade. It looks like GAs handwriting sort of. What does that say about me? :(

it says either that your job requires it (architect, police officer etc tend to write in all caps all the time) else you are very honest and wish to make your communications very clear.

all caps isnt weird. all lower case is a little weird, usually signifying a low self esteem especially when used in one's signature ... a mix depending where the cap is, is actually not good. it's a warning sign of one kind or another. for example if I were writing the word "frantic" and wrote it as fRanTic. random caps mid-word - not good. indicitive of a very explosive temper, that sort of thing. it's common in writings of prisoners unsurprisingly.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0730/20223432.pdf

Sorry the link did not work. I'm hopin this one will work.
That's a pdf that requires Adobe Reader, so what people can try to do is right click on the link and try to download it to their own computer with "Save Target As." That often works better than waiting for it to open online. :)

That said ~ I don't see anything wrong with her handwriting. As I've gotten older, my handwriting has become more of a mixture of cursive and print, and since she worked in a doctor's office, she probably had to start doing that when filling out forms. When I fill out forms for my son's school, I write that way.

My brother is an engineer and he's always printed instead of written in cursive. Artists and Architects often learn to do that, too. We know that Cindy did scrapbooking, and that's sort of an artistic way to write. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500