Civil Suit Hearing Tues., 1/6/09 Judge Reprimands Defense Team

I'm pretty shocked that they haven't already dropped it, they have known about this for at least a month probably more.

Because JB was starting new tip lines, and being the gopher for the high powered names on the defense side

"trying to gain publicity by representing ZFG"

Wherever would he get such an idea that attorneys representing clients who cannot possibly pay for services would be to "gain publicity"???

Let's try changing the above quote to "trying to gain publicity by representing CMA"

Now THAT makes perfect sense.

Psychology 101: This is a classic text book example of the defense mechanism 'projection.'

I read somewhere that ZG had been involved in some other civil lawsuits. Does anyone know anything about her past legal history?

According to the OC docs I'm seeing online, her name is ZFG, exactly as stated by KC. If there is other info out there, could you point me there?

Also, slightly off topic but ZFG significant, I wonder if the daisy-chain LP has been referring to is the one that somehow gets info about ZFG and Sawgrass complex, (since ZFG did look at the exact same apt.) to KC and that's how her name got drawn in. Thoughts??

I'm referring to legal pages I've read right here on WS. This will not be ZG's first time going before a judge. I'm sorry I don't know how to pull them up but it was cases here in OC I believe, over several years.

Pls note: I'm not implying anything about ZG by posting this, everything we saw was legally obtained public documents. They clearly showed she has a middle initial and it isn't F.

JMO but I would like to see this civil case pushed through. JM is a tough and skilled attorney and when GA, CA, and KC give their depos, their words can be used at the criminal trial. I imagine that is why JB wants it stalled.

Because JB was starting new tip lines, and being the gopher for the high powered names on the defense side

And probably spending more time figuring out how to get someone else to do it (like he wants the prosecution to do all his work).

Obviously Casey can't answer any questions in this matter she will have to take the 5th.

Does anyone know how/if that will be used against her at her criminal trial?

If she won't answer, so as not to incriminate herself, wouldn't the fact that she refused to answer in and of itself be incriminating if they can bring that up at the murder trial?

Judge Sets Hearing On Casey Anthony Deposition

Orange County Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriquez set the hearing for Thursday morning. He will hear arguments from attorneys for Anthony, who don’t want her to be deposed because of a pending criminal trial, and attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Anthony.
*snipped*

http://www.wesh.com/news/18422273/detail.html

Also, slightly off topic but ZFG significant, I wonder if the daisy-chain LP has been referring to is the one that somehow gets info about ZFG from Sawgrass complex to KC and that's how her name got drawn in. Thoughts??

Slightly O/T--Do you all know what a "Daisy Chain" really is?

I can't believe everyone keeps using this highly sexual terminology.

Including LP...and fellow WS'ers[/QUOTE]

I'm glad somebody else brought this up! Maybe I'm too old and remember the 70's (or 80's? I forget) too well, or the meaning has changed. Back to topic now. . . .

Obviously Casey can't answer any questions in this matter she will have to take the 5th.

Does anyone know how/if that will be used against her at her criminal trial?

If she won't answer, so as not to incriminate herself, wouldn't the fact that she refused to answer in and of itself be incriminating if they can bring that up at the murder trial?

No, the fact that she relied on her right not to incriminate herself cannot be mentioned at her criminal trial and the state can't argue that it shows she must be guilty of something.

At the conference this morning, the issue of Z.F.-G.'s was raised because the prisoner has described the nanny as having no children. Unfortunately for the prisoner, she also correctly named two of Z.F.-G. plaintiff's children on other occasions. Miss A. is tumbling all over herself trying to avoid these cross sticks and it cannot be done.

No, the fact that she relied on her right not to incriminate herself cannot be mentioned at her criminal trial and the state can't argue that it shows she must be guilty of something.

Thanks for the answer. That's too bad, but on the other hand I guess that's a good thing for...for Justice?

Damn, was that a threat? And the A Team isn't pressing charges?

Actually that remark alone is very unsettling coming from an atty. He should be above replying to her pettiness and it really shows the caliber of people working this case.

MN, I'm so glad you got yourself out of this circus. BC, we like you. Proceed with caution.

Oh, puhleez. It was a metaphor. :rolleyes:

Also, slightly off topic but ZFG significant, I wonder if the daisy-chain LP has been referring to is the one that somehow gets info about ZFG from Sawgrass complex to KC and that's how her name got drawn in. Thoughts??

Including LP...and fellow WS'ers[/QUOTE]

From Merriam-Webster

Main Entry: daisy–chain
Function: transitive verb
Date: 1955
: to link (as computer components) together in series

The Urban Dictionary has the definition you're thinking of.;)

I'll go with the MW definition seeing as that it's been around a lot longer than the UD and I don't see Leonard as a particularly hip guy.

Are they still doing the "tip lines?" OJ's team did that. About all they got was wise-mouth calls saying, "It was Col. Mustard, in the Library, with the Candlestick."

I have to say, I did not lower myself to that. I told them is was "Miss Scarlett, in the Billiard Room, with the Gun."

Are they still doing the "tip lines?" OJ's team did that. About all they got was wise-mouth calls saying, "It was Col. Mustard, in the Library, with the Candlestick."

I have to say, I did not lower myself to that. I told them is was "Miss Scarlett, in the Billiard Room, with the Gun."

:clap::clap: (and she is off to Tara and will think about it tomorrow....)

ROFL :rolling: I needed that chuckle!

:) Long live Clue.

I will go with "it was Miss Anthony, in the woods behind her house, with chloroform and duct tape."

Including LP...and fellow WS'ers

I'm glad somebody else brought this up! Maybe I'm too old and remember the 70's (or 80's? I forget) too well, or the meaning has changed. Back to topic now. . . .

Um, it's only sexual if you let it be sexual. It's been around longer than the 80's. And yes, I do know what it means. Oddly, it wasn't the first thing I thought of when I heard the phrase being used.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=daisy+chain&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=daisy+chain&fp=ZKO-U6bKBdE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back