Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith told Wallace that among the consequences, if somehow a mistrial is declared, is that could be held responsible for the costs of the trial. Wallace left the courtroom without comment after affirming the spelling of his name.

A few things I question about the SODDI theory (especially more than one person) is:

1) Why were Gianni and Joseph, Jr. killed? IMO it's because they could ID the killer;
2) Why were the bodies moved from the house and buried? To create a story the family uprooted their lives and moved away?
3) Who on earth (especially more than 1 person) would bash in the heads of toddlers?
4) What motive would "multiple people" have for killing the entire family?

If someone can get me past these hurdles with compelling answers then I might consider a different theory. As it sits, Merritt is the only plausible killer in my opinion.

I can highly recommend "Whoever fights monsters" on these topics.

The creation of a narrative always points back to someone close to the real nexus of the murders.

Smith told Wallace that among the consequences, if somehow a mistrial is declared, is that could be held responsible for the costs of the trial. Wallace left the courtroom without comment after affirming the spelling of his name.

I would not put it past the defence to have pulled this stunt in yet another attempt to sabotage the trial

but the next tweet says
Smith tells the man who approached the jurors, identified as working for the defense team, that his inclination is to hold him in contempt. I am uncertain of name spelling -- he is before the court, but has not been sworn, where the name is spelled.

Smith directs defense attorneys and the man for affidavits about the incident, especially how the man came to contact the alternates. Smith orders the man not to be at the courthouse for the rest of the trial.
Whoa! That is BOLD !
Why do they need two days ? I know it has to do with due process , etc , but two days to do what?
The answer /affidavitts shouldn’t take days, but hours.

The man who approached the two alternates is named Robert Wallace. He has been in the court audience during the months-long proceedings. All attorneys remain in court, they are trying to see if the alternates are in the courthouse to question them about Wallace.
ok, so who is this guy??? I'm at work of course and I'm not that great with my phone lol

The man who approached the two alternates is named Robert Wallace. He has been in the court audience during the months-long proceedings. All attorneys remain in court, they are trying to see if the alternates are in the courthouse to question them about Wallace.
Are there any pics of the man? I'm wondering if I saw him when I was there. Tia

Possible early verdict...Richard K. De Atley is tweeting that Merritt's presence in court during deliberations was waived last Thursday but the Judge ordered Merritt to court today. Prosecution & Defense are also at their tables. !!!!!

Richard K. De Atley (@RKDeAtley) | Twitter

This tweeter is wrong. CM has to be at the courthouse every day. The judge denied his request to wait at the jail for the verdict.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member