Closing Arguments- thread #172

Status
Not open for further replies.
She keeps peeking at the pictures. No tears.

Juan is showing this was cruel and heinous, just in case there could be any doubt!

Sick of watching her work so hard to try to cry and shake her head "no" all while prominently displaying her "crooked" finger.

Great point about bloody pattern of footsteps in hallway. Not into bedroom. Also, to me shows no movement to escape.

She has zero tears, she is so sick , I would love to put her head down on the desk ever so nicely NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JA hovering over TA
dragging TA down hallway
JA shoots TA in head- no blood in head TA dead

JA's mother looks calm

Family crying. Please pray for them. Hey Jodi you can lift your little chair now.

I know sweetie they are upset! The jury sees the impact it is having on the family and they see the killer smirk,laugh and mumble along with her attorney, and I wonder if anyone on the jury shedding tears.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS ALEXANDER SWEET JESUS

That's right, Jodi. Keep showing us that bent finger while everyone else is viewing horrific photos of what you did to Travis.

I notice as she is trying to cry she is also holding her "broke" finger perpendicular to the jurors and the camera. I don't know about you but when I cry and I'm holding my hand over my face I'm not flashing a side profile of my hand with my fingers up. I'm crying into into it.

Reality has set in for that $$%%### murderer...Juan is totally telling exactly what happened...she has been called out...the light of truth is shining.... may she rot in.....

JA's mom. *Almost* looking upset.

Travis's side of the room is devastated. I'm not taking shots of them.

Attachments

• jamom.gif
    jamom.gif
    62.6 KB · Views: 56
Gary in blue stripe shirt, Greg in hunter green shirt

Seems like she's breathing trying to make herself hyperventilate - or, in Jodi's case, fake-hyperventilate.

See how red and puffy CH eyes are and how wet his face is from all the tears, that's real crying

She puts her hand up to cover the side of her face that the jury can see so they don't see that she has no tears at all. She can't even fake cry!

She's a professional peeper. Peep at the pictures, peep in the windows.

Peep, peep, squeeze the nose to make it red, peep, peep and do it all again.

Most folks I know who cry end up with red eyes.....hers are as white as could be. And, I did not see her doing the nose wipe thing until someone in the courtroom blew their nose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74