CNN Journalist Faces Meth Charges

Hmmmm...I can well imagine the people over at FOX news are going to be really full of jokes over this one. hehehe

All I know is he has been hyper for years and I couldn't stand to watch his broadcasts. His personal life is his business but his cable life was mine to choose and I didn't watch him or his comments but promptly switched to something else when he appeared.

No kidding hey! I thought he actually babbled.
I am just flabberghasted with this news!

His career may not be over. However, he's gonna be the brunt of a ton of jokes that's for sure. Maybe I should research this rope to the genitals thing.I bet it has a name. Where the heck is KatK? She knows about all kinds of stuff. She's my #1 on the spot chick since the furries thread. I'm sorry I don't mean to make light of this poor guy's addiction and sex life.

LOL - I might stay up to see Jay Leno on Monday!:crazy:

Oh boy. I was looking it up, and all that was coming up was about this guy. LOL Then the more I researched it got disturbing. Phewie I tell ya, Philamena. I'm laughing my head off over here. I don't know what other words to google besides rope, neck, genitals. No matter what way I look it up it's gonna be weird.
bawaaaaa yep Filly, there are only so many words to google.:crazy:

My best friend said that he probably was using the rope for sexual asphyxia..Kinda figured that. lol

Which did he do first...move his head up and down or .. never mind.:confused: lol

O.K. read up. LOL I hadn't ried to google "manly bits", but I did learn that some man was at the end of his rope about his genitals. For the love of Mike. Then I find out ya don't need a rope for asphyxiophilia. Heck, no. Get yourself a gas mask, and some wet leather. All leaving me to say Philamena has the right question. What? You gonna use the manly bit to control the choking? To my dismay I am no closer to this riddle although that may be a good thing. I'm just gonna have to ask somebody in person.

LOL at "end of his rope about his genitals" LOL Poor guy. Do I want to know what his problem was? No, I guess not.

Now this CNN guy was with friends. Which leads me to believe they liked that kind of stuff au naturale OR they were just returning from some "touristy" spot. OR he liked to wear that and nobody knew it. Seems like that would be kind of dangerous though...

Does anyone remember Dennis Rader (BTK killer) going off into the woods somewhere, tying himself up w/all kinds of things and then taking pics of himself? I don't think this CNN guy was doing that in Central Park w/friends, do y'all?

Actually, I'm not too sure I care. I would just hate to be him at this moment. Man, oh, man. How do you go back to work in such a public venue after word gets out?!

No updated news on the CNN guy. I may just go look.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back