CO - 3 killed in shootout near/at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, 27 Nov 2015 *Arrest*

We usually get some "leaks" about what is going on in the jail - ? Behaving saying etc

Oh, Treelights, I just can't hardly read these articles about these wonderful ones. Big-hearted. Leaves two children behind.

So many tears (mine included). Oh, just why?

(Please excuse the emotion, but it's just so much to think about. Go home tonight and kiss someone you love.)

And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

It's so unfathomable!
And I know it's sad to read articles like this. All 3 that were Murdered were LOVED by many!!!
All 3 left behind 2 children each. That's 6 children!!
Plus the spouses, too, and family.
All for what?
Makes no sense!
It's Horrific!!

IMOO.

I think it's easy to become cynical with all that's hapoened. Bad things happen to good people. But good things happen, too, and I think the crisis intervention is step one. No, that specific visit may not do it but it can open a door to further support!

I totally agree, that crisis intervention can open the door for further support. IMOO.

"Community Crisis Recovery Center expands services."

"Posted: Dec 01, 2015 9:39 PM MST"

"The Crisis Recovery Center is open through Thursday evening, but the city assures News5 they'll continue to have resources available until our community heals."
(More at link...)

http://www.koaa.com/story/30645407/community-crisis-recovery-center-expands-services

It's so unfathomable!
And I know it's sad to read articles like this. All 3 that were Murdered were LOVED by many!!!
All 3 left behind 2 children each. That's 6 children!!
Plus the spouses, too, and family.
All for what?
Makes no sense!
It's Horrific!!

IMOO.

In as much as Dear's killing spree was futile when it comes to stopping abortions . . . I agree with you when you ask the question "for what?"

However, he did say what his intentions were and at least in that sense - we know the answer to your question.

Sorry if this has been posted already.
His Ex wife said "For him to plan this and go there, he meant to go there," she said. "There is no doubt in my mind.
Rob's anger erupts into fury in a matter of seconds and is alarming," she wrote. "You have to constantly monitor his emotional state. He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but he does not follow the Bible in his actions. He'd vanish for gambling trips to Las Vegas or Atlantic City. He says as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases."
http://news.yahoo.com/ex-wife-says-clinic-suspect-targeted-planned-parenthood-082314491.html

can i get alink HERE on san benado pls !!!!!!!!!!!!

OFF Topic:

It is HORRIBLE isn't it!What is Wrong with this world!!!

it is becoming a joke i do not know how to start a dthread but i need you guys someone start one and post here pls link

The girlfriend was in the hospital in Colorado Springs, I posted about it yesterday, I think, with a link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2
Back