Deceased/Not Found CO - Aarone Thompson, 4, Aurora, 2003 *A. Thompson guilty*

Again, thank you very much for the links, SuziQ.

Praying that Aarone has justice served on her behalf. Also praying that "Big A" gives the location of her little body, and that she can be mourned in a "proper sense". JMO.

The first child that testified today appears to be mentally ill. And if you read down the article, Shely's little brother also testified today. He's got quite the attitude.

Child Claims He Was Asked To Help Kill Aarone

19-Year-Old In Thompson Trial Allegedly Cusses At Judge

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/20584806/detail.html

It sounds as though these children lived through many horrors. I am sick to think that none of them may be able to live a "normal life", due to the pain they carry with them. (IMO)

May God bless and protect the children who suffered at the hands of Lowe and Thompson, please cradle Aarone in your loving arms.

It's tragic these two monsters were able to destroy the lives of so many children. I really wish Lowe was here. Unfortunately, she got the easy way out.

boyz_mum -

in response to your question, according to the Charley Project, Aaronne is believed to have died sometime between 2002 and 2004, most likely in 2003 as that was the last known time anyone saw her.

If Aaron does go to jail/prison for his 60 counts against him, his cell will be bigger than the closet they allegedly locked the children in. How horrific is that? :furious:

I am not sure if I am understanding what I've read. The article seems to say that no one has directly connected Aaron with the murder of Aarone (the beginning of the article) and then it says later that Aaron's lawyer is saying it's sensible for someone to bury a family member without a headstone (or something to that effect), as he wants the "gross abuse of a corpse" charge dropped. Is he acknowledging Aaron's involvement by saying it's sensible to bury a family member without a headstone? (I just don't think I'm absorbing the point of the argument?)

I am not sure if I am understanding what I've read. The article seems to say that no one has directly connected Aaron with the murder of Aarone (the beginning of the article) and then it says later that Aaron's lawyer is saying it's sensible for someone to bury a family member without a headstone (or something to that effect), as he wants the "gross abuse of a corpse" charge dropped. Is he acknowledging Aaron's involvement by saying it's sensible to bury a family member without a headstone? (I just don't think I'm absorbing the point of the argument?)

I think you've got it right. He's aknowledging everything except that he killed her. IMO, then tell where she is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back