Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

Someone in the Find Adam FB group said “they called and it wasn’t him” -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MSM confirmation the body found in Aurora last Wednesday did not belong to Adam:
“‘CORONER: MAN FOUND DEAD IN DITCH WAS SHOT IN HEAD’

The Arapahoe County Coroner's Office has identified the man whose body was found in a ditch in Aurora Wednesday afternoon.

The victim, identified as 44-year-old Erik Leon Baker, was found by a passerby in the area of East 26th Avenue and North Himalaya Road.

The coroner says he had been shot in the head, and that his death was a homicide.

[...]”
http://www.9news.com/mobile/article...ound-dead-in-ditch-was-shot-in-head/505113978

My sincere condolences to Mr. Baker’s loved ones.

I wonder how far from Adam's apartment that this man was found?

Also, some of the MSM journalists wordings are confusing and awful- they said the man was suffering from stab wounds- that could have meant that he was alive when someone first found him.

Not far from where Adam was last seen.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 4.54.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 4.54.10 PM.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 82
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 4.56.03 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 4.56.03 PM.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 272
If this person was alive when found, and if it is indeed Adam, I fear learning about the last three weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve been in contact with a drone company willing to do a search of the lakes at wash park. Unfortunately operating drones in Denver parks is not allowed. I’m going to contact Parks and Rec to see if an exception can be made. Also trying to get in touch with the detective working the case, anyone have his/her name or contact info?

I’ve been in contact with a drone company willing to do a search of the lakes at wash park. Unfortunately operating drones in Denver parks is not allowed. I’m going to contact Parks and Rec to see if an exception can be made. Also trying to get in touch with the detective working the case, anyone have his/her name or contact info?
Brilliant idea. I'd support this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maybe leave a message on their page: https://www.facebook.com/findadamronaldgilbertson/

Or email: [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]help@helpfindadam.com

But for several days after he went missing the weather was in the 50s with sunshine and blue skies. Wash park was crowded that weekend. It seems so unlikely to me that he would not have been discovered there had he been in one of those ponds during that time.

I think the video plus the unlocked apartment with car at home does sound ominous, as if he could have taken his life. I wish LE and/or family could confirm what parts of the city they have covered in their searches.

We need to find the intersection of a low-traffic/obscured location and where Adam could travel to on foot or via one of those city bike share rentals. Those "intersections" are where we should focus the search if they haven't been searched already.

All my opinions. I'm about 70/30 on Adam willfully disappearing vs. meeting with foul play.

Thank you so much for the info regarding the weather in the days following Adam’s disappearance. I very much appreciate your perspective as a local.

I really, really hope that I’m wrong, and that Adam is not in one of those ponds. I do, however, worry that if he did go into water soon after leaving Syntax, his body might not have surfaced yet when the lakes froze over.

I don’t want to go into too much detail, but I find these types of data rather worrisome ...:

0b8fbb9a46088d6a8d052088dadaaff8.jpg

03b7632e274e9884184c08cbbb790a77.jpg

For reference purposes:
801bcb4f965af206f902aea5faef9352.jpg

4518f3d32a5dba51d6809fda5b590ee9.jpg

1809d0649ccdc02a81a05946df8f3c85.jpg

ETA: Sources:
http://www.pawsoflife.org/Library/Trailing Water/body_float_info.pdf

http://journalofsar.com/wp-content/...red-For-a-Drowning-Victim-to-Reach-Bottom.pdf

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...reqdb.zip=80201&reqdb.magic=1&reqdb.wmo=99999

Check out the dates on the story.
IE when it was published and when there was an update. 2010 and 2016.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ok, but we don't know what part of the story was updated in 2016. The discovery of the body was in March 2010 and had been in the pond, mostly frozen, from earliest January 2010. Unless I'm misreading that story. I didn't read that the body had been in the pond for 6 years before being recovered.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

According to NamUs, Det. John Brinker is the one working Adam’s case, and his number is 720-993-2000:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/41401/0/

Hi all, I don’t have a lot to add I just wanted to chime in and say I am hoping and praying for Adam to be found safe. These cases of young men going missing after a night of drinking are always difficult. We have three fairly recent ones in Pittsburgh, 2 which surfaced in the river months later, one of whom remains missing.

I’m not sure what I believe about Adam, whether he left voluntarily, may have had an intention to harm himself, or met with foul play. The only things that make me feel more against the latter is the fact that his keys were found inside his apartment.

From Namus: Case Manager
First Name
John
Last Name
Brinkers
Phone

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/41401

Good luck with Denver Parks and Rec because it’s very political. The director, Happy Haynes, is just a figure head put in place by the mayor. You’d have better luck trying to get in touch with John Martinez, the deputy director, because he’s an actual Parks and Rec person with experience. Or, maybe going even lower and trying to find the person overseeing parks, and more specifically Wash Park.

Good luck with Denver Parks and Rec because it’s very political. The director, Happy Haynes, is just a figure head put in place by the mayor. You’d have better luck trying to get in touch with John Martinez, the deputy director, because he’s an actual Parks and Rec person with experience. Or, maybe going even lower and trying to find the person overseeing parks, and more specifically Wash Park.

Sorry, I hope I didn’t come off as rude. I think what you’re doing is awesome. Maybe also try the Wash Park council person, Paul Kashmann, and maybe he can help you with parks and rec.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back