Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

What about rocks, docks, bridges...

Under a dock is very possible. It happened up here when a boater had a heart attack and fell out of his boat. Somehow, he got stuck under someone's dock for a couple of days. He was later found when a boat went by real fast and I think it was his foot or arm moved out from under the dock and someone noticed it. So this is a very good possibility.

Hmmmm...I'd like to see a visual of this...Eta: actually I see it, if it's the same one, in the photos you posted...I'm confused if we are talking about the same Lakes though.So, what all lakes and bodies of water do we have here, trying to keep all these straight, Smith, Grasmere, Overland...going back to map.
Smith, Grasmere are the closest to his home/Syntax, Smith is very plain and smaller, Grasmere is bigger and a little more wild of a shorline, (huge sandstone steps along the shore but no rocks) It does have a little deck/dock type of thing you can walk out onto, we did check that and what we could see under it as well...

Thank you.

We will be meeting in the parking lot of a vacant strip mall. It is to the west of Safeway on the corner of Alameda Ave. and Bannock St. Please be aware that we may need to drive to some of the locations. The search begins at 10am sharp.

26219982_169211247028318_2986425201987428500_n.jpg
26239543_169211243694985_4996882889325470803_n.jpg

[FONT=&quot]"--UPDATE TO LAST KNOWN LOCATION--[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Based on newly received video footage, we have a new last known location for Adam![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Adam was last seen at 1:05am on 12/15/2017, just north of W. Alaska Place, between S. Cherokee St. and S. Bannock St., heading northwest."

This changes a lot in my opinion, there's a light-rail station right there and that could have taken him anywhere :/ makes me think he may have been meeting up with someone after all?
attachment.php
[/FONT]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 10.03.07 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 10.03.07 AM.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 183
[FONT=&amp]"--UPDATE TO LAST KNOWN LOCATION--[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Based on newly received video footage, we have a new last known location for Adam![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Adam was last seen at 1:05am on 12/15/2017, just north of W. Alaska Place, between S. Cherokee St. and S. Bannock St., heading northwest."

This changes a lot in my opinion, there's a light-rail station right there and that could have taken him anywhere :/ makes me think he may have been meeting up with someone after all?
cache.php
[/FONT]
There are lots of cameras on the trains, no? They have got to have a somewhat decent idea of where he got off, if he DID get on the train. Either way, interesting development!

I’m so glad to see updated info about the last known place he was seen. I am hoping this will lead to Adam!

There are lots of cameras on the trains, no? They have got to have a somewhat decent idea of where he got off, if he DID get on the train. Either way, interesting development!
I would think there would be a tons of camera's on the train and at the station, I would hope they would have already been checked when this all started,

[FONT=&amp]Based on newly received video footage, we have a new last known location for Adam![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Adam was last seen at 1:05am on 12/15/2017, just north of W. Alaska Place, between S. Cherokee St. and S. Bannock St., heading northwest."

cache.php
[/FONT]

What did it take so long to find out about this last known location? I feel this changes many things and leaves me even more puzzled as to why he left the keys of his apartment on the table -if I remember correctly, please correct me if I am wrong- a last minute phone call from someone wanting to meet up in order to discuss something?

I think this opens up the possibility to question other people who might have not been questioned by police forces before.

Updated from the Find Adam Ronald Gilbertson Facebook page.
c7cee10738321a2fb1b864803f7cdce9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds like it may have been discovered with surveillance footage and it may be from a less obvious business/residence which would explain the length of time it’s taken to get the info. I’m sure it’s very time consuming to go through all the footage they’ve likely gotten ahold of.

cache.php
[/FONT]
Actually, it couldn't have taken him anywhere. The lightrail schedule is different Monday-early Friday morning than it is on weekends (like if it had been Friday-Saturday morning when they run later during the night and early morning hours.) I called RTD, they said there would have been 2 possible trains after his 1:05am sighting. RTD rep said there was a southbound D-Line train arriving at Alameda station at 126AM, and a southbound E-Line train arriving at Alameda station at 1:23AM. The only options were southbound, so he could have been walking to the lightrail station to meet someone who was arriving on a train, or did not know the schedule is different during the week. You can also take a bus from here, but it would have made more sense to walk the opposite direction towards Lincoln if he wanted to catch a bus.
attachment.php

Attachments

• lightrail.jpg
    lightrail.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 201
...they said there would have been 2 possible trains after his 1:05am sighting. RTD rep said there was a southbound D-Line train arriving at Alameda station at 126AM, and a southbound E-Line train arriving at Alameda station at 1:23AM. The only options were southbound, so he could have been walking to the lightrail station to meet someone who was arriving on a train, or did not know the schedule is different during the week. You can also take a bus from here, but it would have made more sense to walk the opposite direction towards Lincoln if he wanted to catch a bus.
cache.php

Why couldn't he have gotten on a southbound train?

Actually, it couldn't have taken him anywhere. The lightrail schedule is different Monday-early Friday morning than it is on weekends (like if it had been Friday-Saturday morning when they run later during the night and early morning hours.) I called RTD, they said there would have been 2 possible trains after his 1:05am sighting. RTD rep said there was a southbound D-Line train arriving at Alameda station at 126AM, and a southbound E-Line train arriving at Alameda station at 1:23AM. The only options were southbound, so he could have been walking to the lightrail station to meet someone who was arriving on a train, or did not know the schedule is different during the week. You can also take a bus from here, but it would have made more sense to walk the opposite direction towards Lincoln if he wanted to catch a bus.
attachment.php

Thank you for calling RTD!

I saw on RTD’s website, though, that the current schedule went into effect on Dec. 17th. Unfortunately, I cannot access the schedule that was in effect when Adam went missing, at least not on RTD’s website.

Is it safe to assume RTD was looking at the schedule that was in effect prior to Dec. 17 when you spoke with them?

Thank you for calling RTD!

I saw on RTD’s website, though, that the current schedule went into effect on Dec. 17th. Unfortunately, I cannot access the schedule that was in effect when Adam went missing, at least not on RTD’s website.

Is it safe to assume RTD was looking at the schedule that was in effect prior to Dec. 17 when you spoke with them?

Yep, the rep said that he was looking at the previous schedule before the change. There is another change in the schedule this month too, so I wanted to be sure it was accurate for the early morning hours of the 15th. He could definitely could have gone southbound, I just believe it is unlikely but who knows.

Great news that more surveillance footage of Adam has been found and that there's a search scheduled.
IIRC, Adam may have been enrolled in classes or considered classes. Did anyone come across information in a confirmed way if he was taking classes? If so, would the location of the classes be along that rail line?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back