CO - Adre ‘Psycho’ Baroz, 26, Wanted After Remains Of 3 Victims Found, Conejos Co, Nov 2020 *Arrest*

Thank you - I'll use that date as last seen - and

sgreeting_welcome_team_100-100.gif
to WS!

Thank you both!
From the new AWA, X. Zeven Garcia, dob 7/6/1996 -- was reported missing to Saguache County Sheriff on Oct 22, 2020.

He has had the name Psycho for awhile. Wonder how he got that name. Perhaps this is not his first foray into murder. He certainly is a psycho and a cannibal
As well. MOO
It was cringeworthy to read how a gang member from a different gang was going to have a "sit down" with Psycho-- who he'd known since childhood, over allegations of Psycho raping women. We have the execution and mutilation of another drug dealer that just made a purchase from him. We have Psycho ordering his brother to help cut and clean up. :eek:

Nope. I don't think this was even close to Psycho's first foray into murder.

ETA: I'd be remiss to leave out Zeven. I think it likely Psycho ordered him to procure a tractor and when he came to collect his fee, he killed him as soon as he got out of his borrowed truck! Young Zeven actually told his mother he was going to collect payment, borrowed her truck, and she never saw her son again. That's incredibly cold, heartless...

Last edited:
I read where she was due to testify in a drug case...She was to be the state's witness. Did one of the (devils) have drug charges they were being prosecuted for?
Francisco R was arrested by the Feds in December with a big cache of heroin/meth -- distribution quantity -- but I don't think the Feds need any help there.

A cross-eyed look seemed sufficient reason for Adre Psycho to slit your throat. MOO

There’s a profile on Facebook under the name “Ramirez Pancho” that I would think has to be Francisco Ramirez. Judging by the friends we have in common, I’m sure it is. The entire profile is calling out three other drug users for being snitches. I wonder if anyone has checked on these people.

Attachments

• BC3BBC11-4BF4-4ED1-B854-D7106FD8412C.png
    BC3BBC11-4BF4-4ED1-B854-D7106FD8412C.png
    408.1 KB · Views: 46
I keep looking for them to identify the third body, with an eyewitness account of her murder I would think she would have been the easiest to identify, surely they must have her mother’s DNA for that purpose.
It makes me wonder if they poured in lime or something to destroy evidence.

The second affidavit about MM’s murder at the Walsh hotel makes me think this “SOI” is a woman.
Could Psycho’s wife be talking?

**Warning: graphic violence
(Lots of typos in the report which I corrected to make it more legible)
“When Myron arrived at the apartment the SOI was shaking out of fear as the SOI felt the tension between Psycho and Myron, so the SOI went to the kitchen. When this happened Pscyho went to the kitchen and asked the SOI for the knife. The SOI attempted to talk Psycho out of taking the knife and Psycho told the SOI not to question him”
“The SOI described screaming at Psycho for him to stop and then tried to help Myron. Gato pushed the SOI and the SOI was not able to help Myron.”
“The SOI described Gato as he helped Pyscho as Psycho was still trying to slice Myron's throat. Gato applied his weight to Myron and the SOI said Myron's throat was sliced. The SOI described Psycho punched Myron in the back of the head and Myron got up and ran towards the SOI which the SOI believed was Myron's attempt to hide behind the SOl.”
“SOI described throwing up, Psycho having his gun out, and the SOI not knowing if Psycho was going to shoot the SOI and Myron as Myron hid behind the SOI. The SOI attempted to run to the door and was caught by Gato. Then Psycho shot Myron.
Psycho then made the SOI clean up the blood.”
“The SOI said Psycho, Gato, Myron and the SOI were the only ones in the room when Myron was shot”

Also, “SOI” was giving info to a federal agent, ATF, not a local cop. The ATF agent passed this info to the local LE on 12/31/20

The second affidavit linked by Fox News does not have the birth dates redacted, but interestingly, it omits FR’s birthdate, “Ponch” who brought the plastic bins.

AB “Psycho” 10/28/84
JB “Gato” 3/7/90
DD “Menace” 1/31/96
Dominguez 12/11/93

Court documents reveal gruesome killings in connection to human remains found in San Luis Valley | FOX21 News Colorado
<<< Read the entire affidavit for Adre Baroz hereDownload
<<< Read the entire affidavit for Julius Baroz and CJ Dominguez hereDownload

i think Psycho was born in 1994 because news accounts say he is 26 so it must have been a typo.
i agree, the SOI is either a woman or a young teen who is scared. i feel like the SOI must possibly be a relative or else i feel like they would have killed them for running away or trying to help MM.

Looks like Preliminary hearing on murder charge for Selena has been moved.

Adre:

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
3/29/21-Intimidation
9:00 AM 1Hr BAROZ, ADRE Status Conference D22020CR270 Alamosa County Division C

3/29/21-Poss drugs, firearms
9:00 AM 1Hr BAROZ, ADRE Status Conference C22020M41 Alamosa County Division C

3/29/21-Poss drugs, assault
9:00 AM 1Hr BAROZ, ADRE Status Conference C22019M65 Alamosa County Division C

5/3/21-Murder Selena
9:00 AM 1D BAROZ, ADRE Preliminary Hearing D22020CR321 Alamosa County Division C

5/4/21-Murder Selena
9:00 AM 1D BAROZ, ADRE Preliminary Hearing D22020CR321 Alamosa County Division C

link: http://7thjudicialdistrictco.org/docket-search/

and still no "new" case #s for the new charges just filed.

These guys have been also rescheduled. For Julius I have no idea "what" the charge is on 3/29 - I believe it is a previous charge & not going to track that one. On Dominguez - no idea "what" CR348, T426 or T413 are? Anyone know "how" to find out "what" these charges are? TIA if you do! :) @Seattle1 - do you know "how"?
I don't know "why" I'm following Dominguez' probation dates - maybe I won't. Just the murders.

Julius:

3/29/21
9:00 AM 1Hr BAROZ, JULIUS F4,5 & 6 Disposition Hearing D22020CR306 Alamosa County Division C

5/3/21-Murder Myron
9:00 AM 1D BAROZ, JULIUS Preliminary Hearing D22021CR10 Alamosa County Division C

5/4/21-Murder Myron
9:00 AM 1D BAROZ, JULIUS Preliminary Hearing D22021CR10 Alamosa County Division C

link: Seventh Judicial District » Docket Search

Dominguez:

3/17/21
10:00 AM 1Hr DOMINGUEZ, CJ First Appearance D22020CR348 Alamosa County Division D

4/8/21-Probation
10:15 AM 1Hr DOMINGUEZ, CJ Hearing on Probation D22020CR56 Alamosa County Division D

4/8/21-Probation
10:15 AM 1Hr DOMINGUEZ, CJ Hearing on Probation C22020M149 Alamosa County Division D

5/3/21-Murder Myron
9:00 AM 1Hr DOMINGUEZ, CJ Preliminary Hearing D22021CR11 Alamosa County Division C

5/4/21-Murder Myron
9:00 AM 1Hr DOMINGUEZ, CJ Preliminary Hearing D22021CR11 Alamosa County Division C

6/1/21
2:45 PM 1Hr DOMINGUEZ, CJ Pre-Trial Conference C22020T426 Alamosa County Division B

6/1/21
2:45 PM 1Hr DOMINGUEZ, CJ Pre-Trial Conference C22020T413 Alamosa County Division B

i think Psycho was born in 1994 because news accounts say he is 26 so it must have been a typo.
i agree, the SOI is either a woman or a young teen who is scared. i feel like the SOI must possibly be a relative or else i feel like they would have killed them for running away or trying to help MM.
Pycho dob 10/27/1994

90b0960c-b72c-4594-bd0f-c4465f859b77-jpeg.288257

Here is the latest.
After reading what I could of this, I am surprised that any of these other witnesses are still alive or didn't run for their lives earlier on.

As for Zeven, I guess this makes sense of one of those crazy Crestone rumors (the first one I heard) that my friend said was coming from the Saquache Sheriff - that they thought they had found his body and then "lost it".... Maybe they thought he was in the burn pits but couldn't be sure yet.

Wondering if they will be able to identify any other murders tied to these guys before this particular group killing. I'm also wondering how many other meth and heroin dealers and users in Crestone had ties to these kinds of gangy drug cartel types. They sound like they might be a main source in the valley?

After reading what I could of this, I am surprised that any of these other witnesses are still alive or didn't run for their lives earlier on.

As for Zeven, I guess this makes sense of one of those crazy Crestone rumors (the first one I heard) that my friend said was coming from the Saquache Sheriff - that they thought they had found his body and then "lost it".... Maybe they thought he was in the burn pits but couldn't be sure yet.

Wondering if they will be able to identify any other murders tied to these guys before this particular group killing. I'm also wondering how many other meth and heroin dealers and users in Crestone had ties to these kinds of gangy drug cartel types. They sound like they might be a main source in the valley?

Thank you so much for your post! I always wonder if there could be a connection to the Kristal Reisinger dissappearance. I know that somebody else is believed to be involved in her disappearance, but I can't help but wonder. Crestone is a small place...

***deleted***

I *really* want to know if this is at all connected to Kristal Reisinger. Likely five people murdered just since fall of 2020 — Myron, Selena, Shayla, Zeven, Korina — that’s quite the murder rate. There has to be more

Last edited:
There’s a missing woman, Rashell Hammond, who I hope wasn’t wrapped up in this mess. Was staying in crestone. Last seen in Mosca. My dad spoke to her mom and last she knew, she heard she was staying with a guy named “Diablo” who was apparently a big name in the drug world around here.

Thank you so much for your post! I always wonder if there could be a connection to the Kristal Reisinger dissappearance. I know that somebody else is believed to be involved in her disappearance, but I can't help but wonder. Crestone is a small place...[/

Related in the sense that the people involved in both cases knew each other? Yes. I’m pretty sure. Same killer? I don’t think so.

Looks like the status hearings on 3/29 have been rescheduled.

5/3/21-Murder Selena

5/3/21-Assault & possesion (2019)
9:00 AM 1Hr BAROZ, ADRE Status Conference C22019M65 Alamosa County Division C

5/3/21-possession & assault (2020)
9:00 AM 1Hr BAROZ, ADRE Status Conference C22020M41 Alamosa County Division C

5/3/21-Intimidation of witness & tampering w/evidence
9:00 AM 1Hr BAROZ, ADRE Status Conference D22020CR270 Alamosa County Division A

5/4/21-Murder Selena

Still no case #s for Garcia's or Martinez & Hammel's murders.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back