GUILTY CO - Ashley Mead, 25, & daughter (fnd safe), 1, Boulder, 12 Feb 2017 *Arrest*

[h=1]Boulder DA won't seek death penalty in Ashley Mead murder case[/h]
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/bou...eek-death-penalty-densmore-ashley-mead-murder
I understand having to sometimes make deals to get all the info, but can we review? This person killed the mother of his child, chopped her up, removed her organs, stuffed her in suitcases and then drove, with the baby and the suitcases TOGETHER in the car, scattering her remains across the countryside. I would have had a really hard time making any deals with this guy.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Boulder investigators search Arkansas landfill for evidence in Ashley Mead murder
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/bou...search-arkansas-landfill-evidence-ashley-mead

"Police spokeswoman Shannon Cordingly confirmed Thursday that investigators are in Morrilton, Ark. — about 50 miles northwest of Little Rock — but she would not reveal any details about what they're looking for or what brought them there."

Boulder judge upholds charges against suspect in Ashley Mead murder

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_31135460/boulder-judge-upholds-charges-against-suspect-ashley-mead

A Boulder District Judge ruled that there was enough evidence to uphold the charges against Adam Densmore — the suspect in the murder and dismemberment of Ashley Mead — despite Densmore's attorneys saying that if there was a murder, all the evidence pointed to it being a hasty act and not premeditated.

While police have been searching a landfill in Arkansas for about a month, Wills said that police have yet to recover any more evidence or remains.

Adam Densmore pleads not guilty to murder of Boulder’s Ashley Mead
Adam Densmore, who is accused of killing and dismembering his ex-girlfriend Ashley Mead in February, today pleaded not guilty and is set to stand trial next spring.

Densmore, 32, is charged with first-degree murder, tampering with a deceased human body, tampering with evidence and abuse of a corpse. He pleaded not guilty to all of those counts at an arraignment hearing on today and was scheduled for a three-week trial beginning April 9. He is also set for a three-day motions hearing beginning on Feb. 5.

Defense seeks separate trials for murder, dismemberment charges in Ashley Mead case

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_31644864/adam-densmore-murder-trial

Densmore is asking that a judge schedule two separate trials and split off the murder charge from the counts relating to the dismemberment of Mead's body.

In the motion, defense attorney Kathryn Herold wrote that having all of the charges tried at once would "unnecessarily bias the jury, denying Mr. Densmore a fair trial."

But prosecutors objected to the splitting the case into two trials, saying all of the charges stem from the same incident and occurred over the span of just a few days.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_31737654/boulder-judge-denies-request-separate-trials-ashley-mead

Densmore, 33, is set to stand trial on charges of first-degree murder, tampering with a corpse, abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence on April 9 but asked in a motion that he instead get two separate trials — one on the murder count and another on the remaining charges related to the alleged dismemberment.

But Boulder District Judge Judith LaBuda denied the request in a written ruling on Feb. 16, stating that the alleged incidents were all part of the same incident, even if they did not happen immediately after one another. She also pointed out evidence for all of the counts would come up in both trials anyway.

Boulder jury seated in Adam Densmore murder trial

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_31798603/boulder-jury-seated-adam-denmore-murder-trial

Attorneys are expected to make opening statement Thursday morning in the murder trial of Adam Densmore after a jury was seated late Wednesday following four days of questioning by attorneys.

Densmore, 33, is charged with first-degree murder, tampering with a corpse, abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence in the death and dismemberment of Boulder's Ashley Mead.

Adam Densmore guilty on all counts in murder, dismemberment of Boulder's Ashley Mead

It may forever be a mystery exactly how Ashley Mead died. But for a Boulder County jury, the question of who killed her wasn't in doubt.

Mead's ex-boyfriend, Adam Densmore, was convicted by a Boulder jury on Thursday of killing and dismembering the 25-year-old, the culmination of a 3-week-long trial featuring testimony from witnesses across the country.

Densmore, 33, was convicted on all counts, as jurors found him guilty of first-degree murder, tampering with a human body, tampering with physical evidence, and abuse of a corpse.

While the term for the murder charge already is set, Densmore was still scheduled for a sentencing hearing on May 25 for the other three charges.

Adam Densmore gets life in prison — plus 12 years — in murder of Boulder's Ashley Mead

Watching via video conference from Pennsylvania, Ed Mead made one final request before the man who killed and dismembered his daughter was sentenced in a Boulder courtroom Friday.

"I'd like to know if he'd tell us where the rest of her remains are."

Mead asked that of the man believed to have scattered parts of his 25-year-old daughter's body between Louisiana and Oklahoma. But when the judge in Boulder gave Densmore the chance to speak, he remained silent yet again.

For Ashley Mead's family, punishment — and not answers — will have to do for now, as Densmore, 33, was formally sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole Friday for the murder and dismemberment of his ex-girlfriend.

So I followed this missing case from the beginning and as it turned out, her torso was disposed of in a gas station dumpster only 2 mins drive away from where I was working as a nurse that day. There are still flowers up on the fencing surrounding the dumpster to this day. Anyway, I randomly happened across a request for jail mail from her killer online and I literally almost vomited reading it, based on what I knew about her case. This guy is a nasty piece of work and I sure fear for any woman involving herself to even write him. I have wondered often about baby Winter and how she is doing now. Hopefully healthy and happy and loved.
ETA: going back to read but if I recall correctly, they never found all of her remains nor did he tell where he disposed of them all.

So I followed this missing case from the beginning and as it turned out, her torso was disposed of in a gas station dumpster only 2 mins drive away from where I was working as a nurse that day. There are still flowers up on the fencing surrounding the dumpster to this day. Anyway, I randomly happened across a request for jail mail from her killer online and I literally almost vomited reading it, based on what I knew about her case. This guy is a nasty piece of work and I sure fear for any woman involving herself to even write him. I have wondered often about baby Winter and how she is doing now. Hopefully healthy and happy and loved.
ETA: going back to read but if I recall correctly, they never found all of her remains nor did he tell where he disposed of them all.
Wow… this was a super disturbing read… I hope no one falls for that. Disgusting that he can put himself out like that after what he did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back