CO CO - Christopher Abeyta, 7 mos, Colorado Springs, 15 July 1986

Not sure if you got my PM here or on FB. If you'd like a link to the adoption group I go to; PM me.

If your brother was told he was adopted; it's possible he's going to order a family tree DNA kit from 23andme. It's the cheapest one out there & has the largest database. A LOT of adoptees are doing it to try to find their birth parents. You as well as your dad or male sibling should submit one in case he tries it. I'll copy a post on an adoption site to explain how to get your DNA into other sites as well...

There are groups of DNA search angels who will help you and educate you on how this works so you can then help others. People are finding their relatives every single WEEK~! do 23andme.com $99 and once you have those results upload to FTDNA (Family tree DNA) for about $99 and to GEDmatch and a DNA Tools site DNAgedcom.com both free.

23 and me- buy 1 kit at $99 get additional kits 20% off! They're really trying to have the largest registry!

How this offer works:
* Requires purchase of one kit at full price ($99)
* 20% off applies to each additional kit purchased in the same order
* Redeem online following the offer link
* No promo code needed
Does the family still have something with Christopher's DNA on/in it? That would be fantastic.

Not sure if you got my PM here or on FB. If you'd like a link to the adoption group I go to; PM me.

If your brother was told he was adopted; it's possible he's going to order a family tree DNA kit from 23andme. It's the cheapest one out there & has the largest database. A LOT of adoptees are doing it to try to find their birth parents. You as well as your dad or male sibling should submit one in case he tries it. I'll copy a post on an adoption site to explain how to get your DNA into other sites as well...

There are groups of DNA search angels who will help you and educate you on how this works so you can then help others. People are finding their relatives every single WEEK~! do 23andme.com $99 and once you have those results upload to FTDNA (Family tree DNA) for about $99 and to GEDmatch and a DNA Tools site DNAgedcom.com both free.

23 and me- buy 1 kit at $99 get additional kits 20% off! They're really trying to have the largest registry!

How this offer works:
* Requires purchase of one kit at full price ($99)
* 20% off applies to each additional kit purchased in the same order
* Redeem online following the offer link
* No promo code needed

Does the family still have something with Christopher's DNA on/in it? That would be fantastic

Thank you so much!

Family of missing child sued for defamation of character MST Dec 03, 2013

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Last month, Emma Bradshaw filed a lawsuit against Gil Abeyta, Bernice Abeyta, Denise Abeyta Alves and "first through 100 Does, persons who are defendants, but who's identities are not fully known." The complaint says she has been damaged and defamed, and that the Abeytas' accusations invaded her privacy and damaged her person causing mental and emotional distress and loss of a job.

She is seeking upwards of $100,000 & wants everything removed from any websites that have info about her connecting her to the case or her relationship with Christopher's father.

She doesn't demand much, does she? Just everything. I hope she lost.

Do you believe Emma is involved? I think it is likely yes. You can't rule it out.

Satch
I believe the best word used to describe EB is 'sly'. Those are the people that though mentally ill, have the ability to behave in such a rational way they completely 'sell' their rational behavior over their illness. Some liars are so devious you'd never suspect they are lying. Some mentally ill people present themselves as so sane the sane ones are the ones that get questioned. Then, there are the head cases that actually drive sane people crazy. It's in their ability to stay calm in such turmoil.

I believe the best word used to describe EB is 'sly'. Those are the people that though mentally ill, have the ability to behave in such a rational way they completely 'sell' their rational behavior over their illness. Some liars are so devious you'd never suspect they are lying. Some mentally ill people present themselves as so sane the sane ones are the ones that get questioned. Then, there are the head cases that actually drive sane people crazy. It's in their ability to stay calm in such turmoil.
I should not have said 'head cases' I should have said 'truly evil people'.
I remember years ago watching a movie where two people (the husband and a friend) were attempting to drive the wealthy wife insane so they could get her money. I can't find it anywhere now. It's a very good example of evil/insane people. Wouldn't someone have to be insane to go to those lengths to drive someone else out of their mind?

I hope I don't get flamed for this but I have to admit I've been disturbed by the public bashing of Bradshaw by the family. Unless I am forgetting something, I don't think there was any concrete evidence. I can't say I disagree with the court's decision.

That being said, I hope Christopher comes home some day, and I hope they have the best detectives on the case who won't give up. The family must be in so much pain.

Do you know Emma Bradshaw personally? Have you read all the posts in this entire discussion?

As a former investigator, so much of what she did sounds so familiar. I applaud your mother's efforts, especially going through the trash. The trash thing was an amazing and incredible step most non-law-enforcement investigators would probably bypass. The pizza part is quite well thought out as well. So much she did, and it seems it was all for naught. Why didn't the police get a warrant for the home of EB? I doubt Christopher was ever there, but there must have been places they could have looked. How old was her son? They should have been able to interview her son.
I was just checking out a case I was very familiar with, and it happened in September 1988, near Chicago, Illinois. They put the 4 year old brother through the wringer, trying to get him to say one or the other of his parents hurt/killed the sister, who was 7. (This is similar to what you said when you said they went right after your mother. They seem to lock on to a family member and then search no more.) My point in bringing this up, is, why didn't they talk to EB and talk to her son without the mother in hearing distance?
I cannot think of a viable reason for this case to never be properly investigated.
I guess I'm terrible. I say give EB sodium pentathol and find out if and what she may have done with Christopher.

Last edited:
Just why would a person claim to be a missing person?
It's a great way to escape a person's present life.
Notoriety.
Confusion. Maybe the person is stolen, or adopted, but not sure who they are or where they are from.

Last edited:
Jacey Douggard
Those girls found in that house in Michigan or Chicago was recent like two years ago or so
Do you mean Michelle Knight; Amanda Berry; Georgina "Gina" DeJesus from Cleveland? That guy that grabbed them is beyond scary. He knew Gina. I don't know about the other two, but Gina was a friend of his daughter's. Scary.

Jacey Douggard
Those girls found in that house in Michigan or Chicago was recent like two years ago or so

I think a beautiful story of a missing child is the one of Steven Stayner. He was trying to save Timothy White by taking him to the police after Parnell had abducted White, and in the process the police grabbed him and said 'Who are you?". Seven years.

nothing that i can recall on small infant cases or children that young. i did find some stuff out today if its not allowed to be posted mods please remove.

<sleuthing facebook>[/QUOTE

Bringing up other cases, I've wondered what happened to Brian DosSantos. He was only a few days old, and it was a stranger abduction, but the mom saw the stranger and her vehicle.

I wonder what led LE to say it was unlikely to have a positive ending?

I'd suppose they know something about this man and the case that they aren't able to release. They can't give up all their information for purposes of the investigation. I'd guess there must be something there, but I could be wrong. Blood type? Birth mark?

Because white, blue eyed blonde children are a rarity in Mexico.
Also, it is a myth that " all who live in Mexico are poverty- striken" if that's what you mean.

Did any of you see the article in the current news about the American young woman who died on board the multi-billionaire Mexican national's yacht this past week? He was told to leave the boat where it was, off a Greek island, I believe, but he has FLED back to Mexico. She was a gorgeous white, blue eyed blonde of only 20 years.

Last thing: I don't have any reason to believe Christopher Abeyta was taken to Mexico and sold, but if it was done by the person the family is suspecting, then she may even have had access to his birth certificate <modsnipped>
The surname of Abeyta might also help get him into central America's wealthiest filthiest hands as well. Once he was sold out of Central America, his name would have been changed, of course.

( Note- I don't think this is what happened but am willing to consider other options for the sake of rational discussion.)

<modsnipped comment with no link to substantiate>

Some people of Spanish decent are blonde.

Thank you for clearing up where the trophy originated. It could have been important if your little brother had been in the very active beauty pageant circuit which did include baby boys.

As far as what an Anti-Social Personality disordered person will do to gain trust, sympathy, information, absolution, be considered an " insider", be considered to be reputable and honest, there are NO LIMITS to what they will do and can do, often right in front of smart people who still don't pick up on it.
My second career was in Behavioral Psychology and what I posted about a person trying to make friends and be considered to be an attractive shoulder to lean on at the tragic time your brother went missing likely did happen, whether the person had any involvement with his disappearance or not.

She had been shut out in a large way when your father returned home, so she would definitely have sought other ways to be " close to" members of your family, both adult and children old enough to talk and hear things they would innocently pass along. There is no guilt or shame in not recognizing a psychopath when the other person or people are good trusting honest people. Never feel guilty for the trust anyone might have had in that person or someone else who really wasn't " good", regardless of your loyalty to them as a child, or as an adult either.

Are you referring to 'manipulative people' perhaps as well as psychopaths/sociopaths? Manipulative people have amazing abilities, although not positive abilities. They can sucker in some of the most intelligent people on the planet. They seem to have some innate sense to hone in on their potential victims. What they achieve depends on their target. Parnell had an accomplice that wasn't very bright, Murphy. Murphy had no idea what kind of person Parnell (the man that kidnapped Steven Stayner and Timothy White in California) really was. Perhaps the 'mastermind' of this kidnapping had just such an accomplice.
Maybe the kidnapper asked that person to 'take my cousin's baby back to her at such and such a place. The other person had no idea the child was abducted. The kidnapper could have said 'I've been watching her for a few days and she's too much of a handful'. Changing the sex on an abducted child is, I believe, common to throw searchers off. By changing sex I just mean the clothing. Nothing major. Dying hair is as well.

That was my source material. However, I looked at Pediatric height and weight charts and he was just fine in terms of growth and development in height and weight stated on his missing profiles online. He also does not look malnourished to me in photos available to us.

I found some more info while searching the photographs. I think I know the answers but I choose to post the info as questions.

Is it factual that Mr. Abeyta lived with " E.B." in a husband- wife relationship for 22 years?

Is it factual that this time included over 21 years AFTER Christopher disappeared?

Is it factual that a civil court has found one of the daughters liable for defamation against " E.B." within the past 5-6 years and ordered a sum in the 6 figure range to be paid to " E.B." in damages?
IF this one is true, should " E.B." be mentioned on this site at all??

Are you looking at this from the viewpoint that E.B. is innocent or justified? Initials aren't mentioning any name.
Some things can be considered factual when they are incorrect.
Someone considers something fact, while another considers it less than the truth. FACT: There are many innocent CONVICTED people in prison. (MODS:DID I GO TOO FAR?)

It's not illegal unless you lie about it when asked by Detectives investigating a missing baby or lie about it under oath in a court of law. It's not illegal unless you use it to stalk someone with ill intent.

That's a felony, and a federal offense, is it not?

Now I have some questions. Did anyone ever search foster care in the entire United States for a child of Christopher's description? Whomever ended up with the child may not have been fit to keep him. Or, he could have been abandoned across the country. Across the Canadian border.
How many of you know that anyone could carry a child up to the age of 2 years old on a plane going anywhere inside and sometimes outside the U.S. without any ID for the child? A baby Christopher's age wouldn't have been looked at twice. Especially if he was dressed like a girl. Child traffickers, child abductors, tricks of the trade.
This search should have been global three decades or more ago.
Those big, blue eyes would be hard to miss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back