CO - Colorado Man Thinks He Found Serial Killer After Strange Desert Discovery

sasha17

Curiouser & curiouser
Reaction score
"A Colorado man took to YouTube to express his fear that he may have accidentally found a serial killer's crime scene when he found 10 pairs of women's high-heeled shoes discarded in the desert...

...During one of his desert adventures, Comstock found a "very well hidden" pond where he stumbled across one high-heeled shoe. The discovery originally didn't surprise him, but then he found the shoe's pair a few feet away. "I found two more sets of high heels within looking around for about 5 minutes, and they are all in the shoreline of this shallow pond," he said..."

Newsweek: Colorado man thinks he found serial killer after strange desert discovery

"Comstock also noted that the shoes that were found were different sizes. And in a second follow-up video, he takes a look at a shirt found in the area that was folded and wrapped with wire with several rocks placed inside – presumably so it would sink."

Denver Gazette: "Possible killer on the loose": Man makes disturbing discovery at remote Colorado pond | OutThere Colorado

IMO I wonder if this could be a party area in the country? A lot of the shoes had heels broken off, there was vodka and beer bottles. Maybe it was a muddy party, heels breaking, everyone’s shoes getting trashed so they left them behind?
I think that's a good theory, but I've never known a single woman who would willingly wade into the mud in high heels. I'm trying to imagine a whole group of them and coming up blank.

I think that's a good theory, but I've never known a single woman who would willingly wade into the mud in high heels. I'm trying to imagine a whole group of them and coming up blank.
Oh gosh. Not to go OT but I had a New Years bonfire on my farm a few years back, very gross rainy night, surprisingly many people showed up in nice outfits and high heels not realizing how muddy things would get (despite my warnings). I offered gum boots/old shoes out but most declined because gum boots and my ugly old runners would take away from their outfits. So their nice shoes got absolutely trashed instead.

But…why would a bunch of shoes mean there is a serial killer?

He hasn’t found any human remains, in the shoes or elsewhere, so the idea is that this serial killer has a dumping ground specifically for shoes?

but the 'shirt found in the area that was folded and wrapped with wire with several rocks placed inside – presumably so it would sink.' is very suspicious

they need to drag that pond and see if these shoes match any missing from deceased women in the area

yes, a serial killer could be dumping his trophies

"A Colorado man took to YouTube to express his fear that he may have accidentally found a serial killer's crime scene when he found 10 pairs of women's high-heeled shoes discarded in the desert...

...During one of his desert adventures, Comstock found a "very well hidden" pond where he stumbled across one high-heeled shoe. The discovery originally didn't surprise him, but then he found the shoe's pair a few feet away. "I found two more sets of high heels within looking around for about 5 minutes, and they are all in the shoreline of this shallow pond," he said..."

Newsweek: Colorado man thinks he found serial killer after strange desert discovery

"Comstock also noted that the shoes that were found were different sizes. And in a second follow-up video, he takes a look at a shirt found in the area that was folded and wrapped with wire with several rocks placed inside – presumably so it would sink."

Denver Gazette: "Possible killer on the loose": Man makes disturbing discovery at remote Colorado pond | OutThere Colorado
Could be. Could also be someone's art project, or a prank...

Without remains or signs of foul play, it's hard to be sure.

“police have investigated the area in the past and found evidence of illegal dumping. She said that lots of trash has been found in addition to shoes and commented that shoes are a common item to dump.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back