GUILTY CO - Derek Greer, 15, & Natalie Partida, 16, slain, El Paso Co, 12 Mar 2017

Ya not really sure about gangs here or anything about gangs but i've heard she had gang tattoos.. So wouldn't really be surprised if it was gang related/drug related.

So sorry about your cousin. That's terrible.

I think this will either be gang related or someone they knew. I don't think this was a stranger on stranger thing. I read some comments on news articles about people suspecting a serial killer - I don't think that's the case at all. I won't be surprised if it's someone around 18-21.

JMO
My first thought it could be a random SK and was thinking along the lines of possibly being related to the Indiana girls killing.

The reason is I think the perp may have mistaken them for two girls. One of the photos in the news link below I could see a perp making that mistake.

And could explain a quick execution when perp realized his mistake. Below is link to the article.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/03/17/mother-of-murdered-teen-mystified-by-circumstances/

I also thought based on this other article that they were found out on the road itself. Which had me thinking a SK and maybe same killer as Indiana girls.

"Bodies were found on the side of a road Sunday morning."

"They were lying on the shoulder in the remote area, which is about 15 miles south of Colorado Springs."

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/03/14/natalie-partida-derek-greer-teens-slain-el-paso-county/

So why does this article say out on the road? Someone else said they were inside a car. Which is true?

Here is another quote from that article that had me thinking same killer as Indiana girls. SM reference was talked a lot about lately in the Indiana case. One theory is the killer of the Indiana girls may have known where the girls were going to be by watching certain SM.

"Kirby encouraged parents to stay on top of what their kids are doing, specifically their whereabouts and social media use."

JMO
My first thought it could be a random SK and was thinking along the lines of possibly being related to the Indiana girls killing.

The reason is I think the perp may have mistaken them for two girls. One of the photos in the news link below I could see a perp making that mistake.

And could explain a quick execution when perp realized his mistake. Below is link to the article.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/03/17/mother-of-murdered-teen-mystified-by-circumstances/

I also thought based on this other article that they were found out on the road itself. Which had me thinking a SK and maybe same killer as Indiana girls.

"Bodies were found on the side of a road Sunday morning."

"They were lying on the shoulder in the remote area, which is about 15 miles south of Colorado Springs."

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/03/14/natalie-partida-derek-greer-teens-slain-el-paso-county/

So why does this article say out on the road? Someone else said they were inside a car. Which is true?

Here is another quote from that article that had me thinking same killer as Indiana girls. SM reference was talked a lot about lately in the Indiana case. One theory is the killer of the Indiana girls may have known where the girls were going to be by watching certain SM.

"Kirby encouraged parents to stay on top of what their kids are doing, specifically their whereabouts and social media use."

There is conflicting information in the media about whether their bodies were found inside a car or on the side of the road. This article says they were found inside a car.

http://fox21news.com/2017/03/16/mother-shares-memories-of-murdered-teen/

Derek Greer and Natalie Partida were found inside of a car early Sunday morning near the Pikes Peak International Raceway.

There is conflicting information in the media about whether their bodies were found inside a car or on the side of the road. This article says they were found inside a car.

http://fox21news.com/2017/03/16/mother-shares-memories-of-murdered-teen/

Derek Greer and Natalie Partida were found inside of a car early Sunday morning near the Pikes Peak International Raceway.

I know. Isnt that crazy how the articles can say two different things like that.

I hope we can find out the truth of how exactly the bodies were found.
Because it makes a big difference in trying to investigate who may have killed them.

If they truly were just dumped alongside the road with no vehicle around then it supports the SK theory I have been thinking about.

I cannot believe the news was not consistent about that. Its crazy.

I know. Isnt that crazy how the articles can say two different things like that.

I hope we can find out the truth of how exactly the bodies were found.
Because it makes a big difference in trying to investigate who may have killed them.

If they truly were just dumped alongside the road with no vehicle around then it supports the SK theory I have been thinking about.

I cannot believe the news was not consistent about that. Its crazy.

I agree. There hasn't been much media coverage, either. Maybe tomorrow there will be a new article or some news released by LE or something. It's a sad case whether it's the work of a SK or something else.

I agree. There hasn't been much media coverage, either. Maybe tomorrow there will be a new article or some news released by LE or something. It's a sad case whether it's the work of a SK or something else.

I am so surprised by the reports of them being found in a car, as I had read that they were found on the side of the road...I'm curious as to which news agency is correct (and scared that one could be so off-base).

With that being said, I respectfully disagree with the idea that this murder might be linked to our girls in Delphi (moo). We have very few facts, but from what we do know, the only thing these deaths have in common is that the victims were under the age of 18 and they were each double homicides. Aside from that based on the digging and research I did, I see nothing else to suggest a link IMO. Furthermore, and again JMO, but after learning a bit about Natalie and Derek, I think it's not only plausible but highly likely that this was a gang dispute of some sort...something went wrong. Sad that there hasn't been much coverage...

I am so surprised by the reports of them being found in a car, as I had read that they were found on the side of the road...I'm curious as to which news agency is correct (and scared that one could be so off-base).

With that being said, I respectfully disagree with the idea that this murder might be linked to our girls in Delphi (moo). We have very few facts, but from what we do know, the only thing these deaths have in common is that the victims were under the age of 18 and they were each double homicides. Aside from that based on the digging and research I did, I see nothing else to suggest a link IMO. Furthermore, and again JMO, but after learning a bit about Natalie and Derek, I think it's not only plausible but highly likely that this was a gang dispute of some sort...something went wrong. Sad that there hasn't been much coverage...

I'm guessing that they were inside of a car on the side of the road, and that the first reporter may have misunderstood the source who described it--they may have said they were found on the side of the road, leaving out the "inside of a car" part, so it go reported that way. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FOX21, to my knowledge, is the only staton to report they were found inside a car. My work works extensively with them, they are known for accuracy, and they generally wait before breaking some news stories because they're not worried about being the first - they like to fact check, which I appreciate. I know an anchor there and a daytime producer, but not well enough to ask where they got their info. I don't want to damage a relationship because they're very close with my work.

This (below) was originally posted by them the morning they were found and updated on 3/14 and doesn't mention the car piece. Hmm. On Natalie's FB she asked for rides occasionally and Derek was 15 so he didn't have a drivers license (not that that doesn't mean neither one of them could have found a car by other means).

I still don't think this is a SK and I still have the opinion this person(s) will be at least an acquaintance and there may be gang affiliation there. The lack of media coverage is sad, but I think that's because LE has their finger on someone otherwise I think they'd be more vocal about asking the public for information.

https://www.google.com/amp/fox21new...igating-after-2-bodies-found-in-fountain/amp/

they could have been killed by acquaintances through "partying" too, kids have been killed for just mj (the Alaska case)

http://www.koaa.com/story/34958121/arrest-in-double-homicide-of-teens

13424754_G.jpg

Nothing says winner like face tattoos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's on Natalie's friends list on FB.

It's also pretty sick that he liked all of her FB posts on the day she died. Something tells me that was after the fact. Yeesh. Eager for more info about motive.

Yikes. I'm so glad LE got this guy off the streets and behind bars. What a terrible waste of two young lives. I hope justice is swift.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back