Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutors said, as part of their case, they plan to do a recreation of Mark Redwine's living room.

During the investigation, DNA testing located Dylan’s blood in multiple locations in his father’s living room – on the couch, a love seat, the floor, the corner of a coffee table and beneath the carpet. A cadaver dog detected the scent of a human body in the same room, around the washing machine, on Redwine’s clothing and in his pickup truck.

Dylan Redwine update: Mark Redwine trial moves forward | wcnc.com

They were back from "across the hall." Now, having returned and almost fallen asleep during the qualifying of the expert witness process, they have been awarded a break.

So what happened with Cory earlier he was caught lying? I haven’t been able to watch much today.

znucg0.jpg

Wonder when medical examiner will testify? CSI guy on right now.
Dylan Redwine case: Friends recall Dylan's last text messages
^^^^^^^^^^^^
First non-blurry look I've had into the courtroom.

So what happened with Cory earlier he was caught lying? I haven’t been able to watch much today.
The defense was able to impeach Cory about sending the diaper photo to Mark when he and Dylan were on a trip together months before he disappeared.

Cory told the prosecution that he did not send the photos and later admitted that he did when shown statements he made to LE describing it.

IMO Cory denied sending the photos to Mark because part of the States case is Mark killed Dylan in a rage when Dylan confronted him about them. He probably thought it would help the defense if the jury found out that Mark knew his boys had viewed the photo months before and never harmed either of them.

It wasn't a good idea for Cory to do this because it's possible some on the jury may wonder if other parts of his testimony are also incorrect. In my opinion I doubt that will be the case and even if so I also doubt it will have a major impact on the jury. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419