Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree if nothing is found after an HRD dog alerts it's a false positive. JMO

@Niner, he is spitting out statements so fast that I can barely type them in time---but he is getting the witness to agree with many sentences, which disagree with witnesses original testimony against Molly and her handler.

Ha was also impeached because he stated there has been no study on residual doors and then the prosecutor pulled out a recent article in a major peer reviewed journal, about just that.

Ha also admitted he knew nothing about Molly and her handler, hadn't looked at their past records or training.

Moran fixed some of it during redirect though---

Well - please tell us what questions the DA is spitting out!!?? At least I want to know - commentary on what the questions are & answers would be good! :D
I wish I could transcribe that fast. Most of it is going over his lack of experience with HRD handlers.
One claim the Dr. made was that he worked with the FBI and called himself “ the trainer of the trainers”. He could not provide one name at the FBI to back it up and it was not on his CV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member