Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this picture of Dylan.
Dylan.jpg Justice is coming Dylan!!

Monday, June 21st:
*Jury Selection continues (Day 4)/Trial set to begin (afternoon) (@ 8am MT) - CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine (13) (last seen alive Nov. 18, 2012 when he arrived at airport, reported missing on Nov. 19, 2012, Broomfield; found about 8 miles up Middle Mountain Road, a dirt road that cuts through the San Juan National Forest, about 100 yards from the road, directly off an ATV trail on June 27, 2013 & Nov. 1, 2015 his skull was found) - *Mark Allen Redwine (50 @ time of crime/55/now 58), "father" indicted (6/20/17) & arrested & charged (7/2017) with 2nd degree murder & child abuse resulting in death. Plead not guilty. $750K bond.
Jury Trial began on 10/29/20 with jury selection & ended 11/5/20 after Judge Wilson declared mistrial on 11/9/20.
Re-Trial began on 6/14/21 with jury selection & ended 6/21/21 selecting the final 16 & trial will start with opening statements in the afternoon on 6/21/21 (skip 7/3 & 7/4 restart on 7/6/21 thru 8/2/21). Need: 12 jurors & 4 alternates.

Previous court hearings from 9/10/17 thru 10/27/20 & Jury Selection (Day 1-6) 10/29/20 to 11/5/20 & 11/9/20 & info to 5/18/21 to 6/11/21 & new jury selection (Day 1-2) 6/14/21 to 6/15/21 reference post #339 here:
Found Deceased - CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Broomfield, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested*

UPDATE!! 6/16/21 Wednesday, Jury Selection Day 3: They never resumed jury selection this afternoon as scheduled. Court (web ex) is done for the week & potential jurors were questioned during voir dire in private on Thursday, 6/17 & Friday, 6/18 & will resume at 8am on Monday, 6/21/21 to pick the final 16 & opening statements in afternoon.

This trial is definitely a long time coming!! I need to go and refresh my brain on this! Was there something about some photos that Dylan may have found of dad in a not so normal attire! I may be mixing up cases! Off to catch back up!
Moo

This trial is definitely a long time coming!! I need to go and refresh my brain on this! Was there something about some photos that Dylan may have found of dad in a not so normal attire! I may be mixing up cases! Off to catch back up!
Moo

@MissUnderstood, yes, it was this case. Try the WS media thread for this case for a quicker refresher update vs. the various other WS threads?

Many new and old folks from WS will follow, and I'll check later to see if the trial starting as early as this afternoon has also been highlighted in the breaking news thread here at WS, as many folks "fall off" when a new thread is started for older cases, but most all (MOO) oldtimers follow the "breaking news" thread for alerts such as a VERY VERY high profile case starting which they had no idea a trial was beginning. Perhaps @Tricia can put in the header as she does often to highlight cases?

It's good that we have read that YouTube sites by WS approved MSM sites will be uploading for folks to follow when they come home for work if they miss it live. MOO

Last edited:
So this isn't suppose to start until noon I take it?
I am looking at L&C's website and only see Robert Durst Trial.
This brings back memories of the McStay Trial but since then they got rid of their cheap recording equipment. Some of the audio and video was downright grainy in quality. Then everyone would harp when they'd leave for a few days. But this won't be a 6-month trial!
It's a no brainer! GUILTY.

People v. Mark Redwine 2017CR343

To join by webex, click on the event link for the day listed.

To join by phone, call 1.415.655.0001 and enter the meeting number for the day.

Daily event password is 17343

Monday, June 21st – Jury Trial

Join by webex

Meeting Number: 145 502 4709

The other court days are at this link. I'm only dropping Monday here today.

Oh derrrr, thanks for posting. : )

But what is happening before the opening statements? Do you hear anything?

So this isn't suppose to start until noon I take it?
I am looking at L&C's website and only see Robert Durst Trial.
This brings back memories of the McStay Trial but since then they got rid of their cheap recording equipment. Some of the audio and video was downright grainy in quality. Then everyone would harp when they'd leave for a few days. But this won't be a 6-month trial!
It's a no brainer! GUILTY.
Jury selection still this morning. Trial starts this afternoon.

People v. Mark Redwine 2017CR343

To join by webex, click on the event link for the day listed.

To join by phone, call 1.415.655.0001 and enter the meeting number for the day.

Daily event password is 17343

Monday, June 21st – Jury Trial

Join by webex

Meeting Number: 145 502 4709

The other court days are at this link. I'm only dropping Monday here today.

Thanks for posting such. I, personally, seek out the YouTube streams as they allow me to freeze, rewind, go to beginning etc. no talking heads on YT live...wherease many court is ONLY ONLY live... and then also, MOO court tv interjects and delays on tv, ... so cannot follow LIVE on tv or their threads with others here that are following live. Additionally, YouTube has less "technical issues" during streamings and can adjust quality to my feed allowance for streaming.

All above MOO why I prefer YT, and glad that we at WS for threads will have such.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member