CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly.

he says he wanted to meet with her, she says he didn't even return texts.

maybe, they're both right. he said "i won't discuss this over text messaging" and she said "the last thing i want to do is see you".

i wouldn't blame either for feeling the way they do (if this is the case).

but that wasn't my point. now i can't remember it.

DUH.:floorlaugh:

exactly.

he says he wanted to meet with her, she says he didn't even return texts.

maybe, they're both right. he said "i won't discuss this over text messaging" and she said "the last thing i want to do is see you".

i wouldn't blame either for feeling the way they do (if this is the case).

but that wasn't my point. now i can't remember it.

DUH.:floorlaugh:

He did not return her texts/calls when she was driving 6 hours to reach him and wanted to know what was going on.

Why would she want to meet up after days after that as then she is in town and knows everything ?

Only MR knows why he didn't return the calls/texts. It could have had something to do with the tone of the last conversation .. I don't know that to be true, but we've seen some "tone" that would cause me to ignore somebody...

imo

Even if your child had gone missing, on the first day you had him? Shoot, if I lost my husband's DOG I'd expect a certain *tone*.

(AND he bit me in the face a few nights ago!) (the dog, not the hubs.)

He did not return her texts/calls when she was driving 6 hours to reach him and wanted to know what was going on.

Why would she want to meet up after days after that as then she is in town and knows everything ?

she wouldn't. HE wanted to meet with her.

and i still can't remember my point. :doh:

My question was about the day that Dylan went missing. The day that ER says MR would not call nor return texts from her and from his son Corey, who was also worried about his brother.

I've never seen it said anywhere but by posters on here that it was the day Dylan went missing.

Also, if you look at the transcript, Elaine says Mark wouldn't return Cory's texts, not hers. Further in the transcript, she acknowledges they have been texting.

What she said has been posted here over and over.

I missed where he said he called her/Corey back or texted them back. She made it sound as if they kept trying to get through (that day/evening) but received no replies at all. Do you have something where he says he did get back with them that day/evening? I've looked, and I can't find it.

Do you have something where Elaine says he didn't get back with them that day/evening? I've looked, and I can't find it.

OMG, I hadn't seen any news today so just googled, so many innocent lives lost :(

prayers for Newtown CT

I can't believe how many school shootings happen in the US, its tragic.

Oh no!!! I'm sorry I'm behind and some of my earlier posts might seem insensitive, after reading the news today. Awful. :(

I've never seen it said anywhere but by posters on here that it was the day Dylan went missing.

Also, if you look at the transcript, Elaine says Mark wouldn't return Cory's texts, not hers. Further in the transcript, she acknowledges they have been texting.

What she said has been posted here over and over.

I know that Nancy Grace is not always correct, but this was what was said on her show:

GRACE: Out to Marc Klaas, president and founder of KlaasKids.

Marc, when you mentioned that the dad was being, quote, "mean," and kind of hoarding information from the mom about this little boy`s disappearance, what did you mean?

KLAAS: Well, Nancy, she told ABC News that she was having a difficult time getting in touch with her ex-husband about their son. She said, he hasn`t had any contact with us. My older son tried to get ahold of him by texting him and he wouldn`t respond.

I just find it odd that at a time like this he would be so evasive. I think that`s -- I think that`s cruel. When your child is missing, I think that that`s absolutely cruel to withhold information from the child`s other parent.

GRACE: Bethany Marshall, you`re the psychoanalyst. What is this, parental warfare at a time when the 13-year-old is missing? Isn`t that a kind of a misplaced priority?

MARSHALL: Well, not only is it misplaced, but it really shows a punitive, condescending, punishing aspect -- attitude on his part towards her which really begs the question, if he has such a punishing stance towards her, that he would withhold information about their child. How else has he punished her in the past? And does he have a punishing relationship with this little boy?

Oh yes I totally agree Confusion. I'm surprised MR is still alive because he's already been judged, convicted and sentenced by the majority no doubt about it! Where's the rope?

Funny no past records of MR being behind in child support. Funny even ER said he had worked hard and had been working a lot so had not been able to spend the time with Dylan that he had wanted too.

There is no doubt this child could have been abducted. When was this been ruled out?

Gee I wonder why LE would not ask TES to come?

Could it be LE and the FBI might know a lot behind the scenes? Could it be that Dylan's scent was tracked down to the end of the road as stated on that prayer vigil facebook page?

I wonder who could have picked Dylan up? Could it have been someone who knew him? Could it have been an abductor who saw him walking with a fishing rod? Could it have been someone who offered him a ride with wrong intentions?

You know that main road they were asking video's from wonder what they are looking for? Who knows if they have found something or not? Wonder who's vehicle they were looking for besides MR's? If it's a main road I'm pretty sure they have videos.

I guess that's just too hard to consider? Just like I had decided Clint Heichel was to blame for Whitney's disappearance and death! Yep I had him judged and convicted too, as did a lot of body language experts. Guess what? I was wrong as were a lot of other people.

I will say this MR sure looks like the perfect person to blame here no doubt about it. If he didn't seem that way he sure did after ER let eveyone know all about it.

I really hope Dylan comes home soon. He's missing a lot of school. Wonder who will get the reward? There's much more here behind the scenes than we know. Trust me on that.

Sorry Confusion, I can't stay and help you with your wonderful objectivity because I just don't have the patience. It's the same old same old :deadhorse: and I'm tired of :banghead:

There are too many other cases here that I feel like I can contribute to like possible victims of Israel Keys etc.

Sorry there were so many spelling errors. I have fixed them.

Even if LE believes Dylan was picked up while walking, why not take advantage of TES or other groups? So often, the victims, especially children, are ultimately found in the local area. As much searching as possible has to be done, IMO.

I know that Nancy Grace is not always correct, but this was what was said on her show:

GRACE: Out to Marc Klaas, president and founder of KlaasKids.

Marc, when you mentioned that the dad was being, quote, "mean," and kind of hoarding information from the mom about this little boy`s disappearance, what did you mean?

KLAAS: Well, Nancy, she told ABC News that she was having a difficult time getting in touch with her ex-husband about their son. She said, he hasn`t had any contact with us. My older son tried to get ahold of him by texting him and he wouldn`t respond.

I just find it odd that at a time like this he would be so evasive. I think that`s -- I think that`s cruel. When your child is missing, I think that that`s absolutely cruel to withhold information from the child`s other parent.

GRACE: Bethany Marshall, you`re the psychoanalyst. What is this, parental warfare at a time when the 13-year-old is missing? Isn`t that a kind of a misplaced priority?

MARSHALL: Well, not only is it misplaced, but it really shows a punitive, condescending, punishing aspect -- attitude on his part towards her which really begs the question, if he has such a punishing stance towards her, that he would withhold information about their child. How else has he punished her in the past? And does he have a punishing relationship with this little boy?

You're going by what people unrelated to the case are gossiping about, rather than by what Elaine really said, which is also available from NG transcripts.

Okay, I guess I just don't understand why someone would do that, but I realize that's just me.

You're going by what people unrelated to the case are gossiping about, rather than by what Elaine really said, which is also available from NG transcripts.

Okay, I guess I just don't understand why someone would do that, but I realize that's just me.

Quote from Elaine: "I don't think Mark treats him very well," Elaine Redwine said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will."

Quote from Elaine: Elaine Redwine told ABC News she was having a difficult time getting in touch with her ex-husband about their son.

"He hasn't had any contact with us. [My older son] tried to get a hold of him by texting him, and he wouldn't respond," she said. "I just find it odd that at a time like this, he would be so evasive."

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bo...-disappearance/story?id=17813458#.UMuII0ZuKjY

There are a lot of things I don't understand about why people do things, and it isn't just in this case. People are just strange creatures! I think I'm glad I've never seen NG's show, but I can somewhat understand why some people might (others could for reasons I don't understand!). Even if there are lies, misrepresentations of things, ridiculous accusations without foundation, there are also some facts and bits of information mixed in there. I think the problem is that each person has to sort through what they see/hear and decide which are fabrications, mistakes, opinions, etc., and which are useful facts.

If a child goes missing in 2012, does it really matter if his/her mother's first husband's 3rd wife's grandmother's cousin's neighbor had a DUI back in 1978? It may be a fact, and it may be information available on the internet, but is it relevant to the case, or just juicy gossip? From the transcripts I've read from her show, in most cases, it's just juicy gossip. MOO

There are a lot of things I don't understand about why people do things, and it isn't just in this case. People are just strange creatures! I think I'm glad I've never seen NG's show, but I can somewhat understand why some people might (others could for reasons I don't understand!). Even if there are lies, misrepresentations of things, ridiculous accusations without foundation, there are also some facts and bits of information mixed in there. I think the problem is that each person has to sort through what they see/hear and decide which are fabrications, mistakes, opinions, etc., and which are useful facts.

If a child goes missing in 2012, does it really matter if his/her mother's first husband's 3rd wife's grandmother's cousin's neighbor had a DUI back in 1978? It may be a fact, and it may be information available on the internet, but is it relevant to the case, or just juicy gossip? From the transcripts I've read from her show, in most cases, it's just juicy gossip. MOO

I'm not a strange creature, at least not for posting what Marc Klass had to say. Nothing in what I posted was a lie, nor a misrepresentation of what Elaine said; it was, rather, a comment on her comments (which I had not yet found)

Quote from Elaine: "I don't think Mark treats him very well," Elaine Redwine said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will."

Quote from Elaine: Elaine Redwine told ABC News she was having a difficult time getting in touch with her ex-husband about their son.

"He hasn't had any contact with us. [My older son] tried to get a hold of him by texting him, and he wouldn't respond," she said. "I just find it odd that at a time like this, he would be so evasive."

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bo...-disappearance/story?id=17813458#.UMuII0ZuKjY

How horrible she feels like this :(

It is bad enough Dylan is missing but she not trust the last person to see her son alive.

She will probably always feel guilty she put him on that plane now ( IMO)

Oh yes I totally agree Confusion. I'm surprised MR is still alive because he's already been judged, convicted and sentenced by the majority no doubt about it! Where's the rope?

Funny no past records of MR being behind in child support. Funny even ER said he had worked hard and had been working a lot so had not been able to spend the time with Dylan that he had wanted too.

There is no doubt this child could have been abducted. When was this been ruled out?

Gee I wonder why LE would not ask TES to come?

Could it be LE and the FBI might know a lot behind the scenes? Could it be that Dylan's scent was tracked down to the end of the road as stated on that prayer vigil facebook page?

I wonder who could have picked Dylan up? Could it have been someone who knew him? Could it have been an abductor who saw him walking with a fishing rod? Could it have been someone who offered him a ride with wrong intentions?

You know that main road they were asking video's from wonder what they are looking for? Who knows if they have found something or not? Wonder who's vehicle they were looking for besides MR's? If it's a main road I'm pretty sure they have videos.

I guess that's just too hard to consider? Just like I had decided Clint Heichel was to blame for Whitney's disappearance and death! Yep I had him judged and convicted too, as did a lot of body language experts. Guess what? I was wrong as were a lot of other people.

I will say this MR sure looks like the perfect person to blame here no doubt about it. If he didn't seem that way he sure did after ER let eveyone know all about it.

I really hope Dylan comes home soon. He's missing a lot of school. Wonder who will get the reward? There's much more here behind the scenes than we know. Trust me on that.

Sorry Confusion, I can't stay and help you with your wonderful objectivity because I just don't have the patience. It's the same old same old :deadhorse: and I'm tired of :banghead:

There are too many other cases here that I feel like I can contribute to like possible victims of Israel Keys etc.

I totally respect your opinion, but I don't understand how anyone could have suspected Clint Heichel. I followed that case close from the beginning, and the only thing that led people to believe that were his facial expressions in pressors....REALLY? JMO though. Just really surprised about that.

I agree. The dynamics from their past tells me that nope, I would not want to talk to her. jmo

Seems very mean spirited when there son is missing . Sometimes you have to put your own feelings on hold and look at the bigger picture .

And the big picture was the fact a 13 year old boy had completely vanished into thin air and nobody had any idea where he was .

Seems very mean spirited when there son is missing . Sometimes you have to put your own feelings on hold and look at the bigger picture .

And the big picture was the fact a 13 year old boy had completely vanished into thin air and nobody had any idea where he was .

I have every reason to be furious at the father of my children. EVERY reason, but I now have a decent relationship with him. I talk to him about our children, and I am kind to him. I haven't forgotten what he has done, but I have moved on, for the sake of our children.

I would REALLY think that would go triple for someone who found himself with a missing child. I just don't understand those who wouldn't at least attempt to speak to the other parent, especially if that other parent knew the child better than I.

I just can't understand that at all.

I would have respected Marc Klaas' take on the situation more had he not just taken a strangely worded statement from one person as fact, without bothering to verify it with the other person or find out if it really happened that way before making those comments. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici