CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how good local LE is at handling crimes of this nature but I would assume the FBI knows what they're doing. IF (and that's a BIG IF) they do have their eyes on MR they could be in the process of trying to outsmart him. I have to assume that the FBI is much wiser on this type of thing then all of us here at Websleuth's. And I'm going to assume that's probably because they have more info than we do (and that's probably the only reason lol) They could even have their eyes on someone else completely unknown to us. Or of course they could have nothing :( The last option scares me....so I'm hoping that's not the case. At the very least I think at this point they are either looking at MR or they have pretty much ruled him out.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly.

Random thoughts I have had...Dylan flew in, right? Did he meet someone on the plane? Make a new friend? Exchange numbers? Possibly texted that new 'friend' and said, 'Hey can you take me to my friends? My dad can't..' Or received a text from a 'new' friend saying 'Hey, I can pick you up and we can....(whatever).' Or even pre-arranged for 'new' friend to pick him up, figuring his dad wouldn't take him...Did any other passengers disembark at the same place as Dylan? Have all the passengers on the plane been checked out? It could be a good way and possibly unplanned way for a pedophile to meet and/or 'pick-up' a new kid...

But the cops have a record of all of Dylan's texts, coming and going. They would notice something like that, imo.

And I don't think he prearranged a ride because he thought he was being dropped off that night.

It is true that a perv might have met him on the plane and been interested in Dylan. But I don't believe they exchanged any texts.

Of course at this point I don't think ANYONE believes he ran away. I think in the beginning that was a thought and a reasonable one.

Which is why like the fishing pole the rucksack could of also been dumped to give a false impression of a run away kid . So that the first few days are spent on a wild goose chase as they check it out .

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member