CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, speaking with ER is not to get her to believe him. She has questions and needs/wants answers. I've thought about what could be gained from them both speaking with each other. I'm going back to day one, before all the finger pointing, accusations, everything. Day one, your child is missing.

Questions I, as a mother would ask
What did you do from the second you picked him up until the second you left for your errands.
What did he eat at McDonald's
What did you buy at Walmart
Did he brush his teeth
Was he up late watching tv

My point is, I as a mother, would want to know each and every second of my child's activity. You never know if something that dad saw as totally unimportant would make a light go on in mom's head and potentially lead them to their son. I would want to know and let it stick in my memory like my favorite book, not forgetting a single moment or word my child said before he disappeared. He, as the father, as the ex husband, as a human being, should be willing to give that to the mother of his missing child. Not to convince her of his innocense, not to do anything other than give a grieving mother something. To have compassion.

I totally get that and agree as a mother myself, I would want that information. I would certainly think these questions were asked and answered with LE. If he was accused right away by ER in their communications, I don't blame him for shutting down. I really don't, and no it's not all about him. If he's innocent, then he's feeling just as bad and probably guilty for this happening on his watch. When you throw accusations in there along with the already shattered state of their relationship, then WTF? I cannot imagine what any of them are going through. I can say how I would want to handle myself, but I don't know if that would fly out the window if faced with the situation.

Redwine said that law enforcement even suggested that the Redwines, divorced six years ago, get mediation so they can work together better to find Dylan. So far, he said, Elaine has not accepted.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130126/NEWS01/130129704/Demonstrators-call-out-Mark-Redwine--

I find this really hard to believe, it just doesn't ring true to me.

I do believe that report, from what I know, but we'll see. Let's all hang on here. PEACE. Let's don't wig out here. The parents of DR are coming their son's disappearance from two different directions and it's not good for either of them. JMO

Redwine said that law enforcement even suggested that the Redwines, divorced six years ago, get mediation so they can work together better to find Dylan. So far, he said, Elaine has not accepted.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130126/NEWS01/130129704/Demonstrators-call-out-Mark-Redwine--

I find this really hard to believe, it just doesn't ring true to me.

Why? Why would he say that publicly? This is where the back and forth comes from. He says he contacts lawyer, she says he didn't. He says he did. She says he didn't. Where the hell is the emphasis on Dylan during this back and forth BS?? This constant public airing of their dirty laundry is doing NOTHING to help find Dylan. This public accusation towards Mark does nothing but feed the fire of the people who like a good drama. JMO

''Cory Redwine said that he and his mother know just about as much now as they did at the beginning of the ordeal.

He said law enforcement has searched Mark Redwine’s house and have “gotten clues along the way,” but so far, they have not revealed anything significant to the family.''

Interesting to note...... there are clues ! What caliber and what they point to , who knows. But that he says LE hasn't revealed anything significant to the family is a far cry from LE has nothing significant. Don't you all think?

Why? Why would he say that publicly? This is where the back and forth comes from. He says he contacts lawyer, she says he didn't. He says he did. She says he didn't. Where the hell is the emphasis on Dylan during this back and forth BS?? This constant public airing of their dirty laundry is doing NOTHING to help find Dylan. This public accusation towards Mark does nothing but feed the fire of the people who like a good drama. JMO

The best defense is a good offense, right ? That's all I can think of.

I don't agree. MR NEEDS to talk to LE and LE has said he has and IS cooperating. Only thing that matters is finding Dylan Redwine.

What he ate or if he brushed his teeth, took a shower is not important, IMO. FINDING Dylan is important. Dylan IS the only thing important.
JMO . LE NEED to find Dylan and they will. IMO. Good people in La Plata County are on this case along with the FBI and the CBI and others. I have faith. I continue to have faith.

I may stand alone, but I stand with LPLE and the FBI/CBI.

I understand both posts (yours and azg).

I remember when each of my children left home. I would sometimes sleep in their beds and spend time in their rooms. I would sometimes smell the clothes
they left hanging in the closet. Sometimes I would walk around the house crying. It's not that is was hard for me to let them go; I enjoyed their company and conversation. I let them call or text me first, I try not to demand to much of their time or attention but I can do that......Elaine put her youngest son on a plane and hasn't seen him since.

She wants to make more positive memories of his last 24 hours; she wants to know that Mark and Dylan were enjoying their time together.....she wants Mark to fill in the blanks from the time Dylan stepped off that plane until he disappeared.

I never, never understand why Mark and Elaine didn't meet up as soon as she arrived in town......

And I also have faith in LE and like you, respect them.

azg said nothing negative about LE, she was speaking as a mom, that's all...
:seeya:

Where are Mark"s plea"s for Dylan? He doesn't hardly mention Dylan at all? Elaines grief is palpable. So is Cory. I an glad Mark talks to truckers. That might help but he has been almost invisible for over a month!

The problem I have when Mark talks is

A) he loves playing the victim
B) Elaine has absolutely no reason to lie as she clearly not involved here and has nothing to gain by telling porkies !

:cow:

''Cory Redwine said that he and his mother know just about as much now as they did at the beginning of the ordeal.

He said law enforcement has searched Mark Redwine’s house and have “gotten clues along the way,” but so far, they have not revealed anything significant to the family.''

Interesting to note...... there are clues ! What caliber and what they point to , who knows. But that he says LE hasn't revealed anything significant to the family is a far cry from LE has nothing significant. Don't you all think?

Yep, stood out to me as well. He states that LE hasn't told the family more than what the public knows... could he simply be talking about the tidbits LE has released publicly (things that we know as well, such as the timestamps of their visits to WalMart & McDonalds, taking the sweatpants & Ipod from MRs house, the 9:37 communication) OR has LE told the family "we have more information" but without sharing what that specifically is?

And another thing, it's obvious from that interview that MR is reading what's being said online. If he's innocent, my God, how that must hurt. Think about it. How would you feel (general you) if you were going through probably the worst time in your life and people were spewing venom and outright hatred your way; calling you an alcoholic and a murderer. None of us know how that would feel. We say, "Aww, I would suck it up and do the right thing and talk to anyone who wants to listen." Unfortunately, anyone who wants to listen to MR right now, just wants to tear down his every sentence and twist it all to hell.

I just want to say that I really hope I'm more of a Drew than a Grace. :twocents:

Where are Mark"s plea"s for Dylan? He doesn't hardly mention Dylan at all? Elaines grief is palpable. So is Cory. I an glad Mark talks to truckers. That might help but he has been almost invisible for over a month!

How do we know he didn't plea for Dylan? We have no control over what is printed. The "story" here is the family drama. Dylan is lost in the back and forth. Really, look at the stories, you get the same old, "Dylan went missing on a court ordered visit to his dad." That's it.

whew, just caught up! At Cheese, I am so sorry that shirtless guy wasn't able to attend, I believe you were looking forward to seeing him.

I just read CR's FMDR comment and that broke my heart. He's one tough kid and I truly admire his strength.

In the Durango Herald, there are some comments from MR that really bothered me.

The senior Redwine said there is a “history” with Cory, but he said he thinks his son’s anger toward him is reflective of his mother’s hatred toward Mark.Despite that latter remark, Redwine said, “I don’t fault her for finding someone to blame.”
Yet Mark Redwine said his ex-wife and Hess actually have left him out of a number of events, sometimes not giving him enough notice to attend.
“It’s bizarre to me why Elaine and Denise would leave me out,” he said.
“I’m just as much affected by this as these two,” he said.

I apologize in advance for not being able to link the website, I gotta learn how to do that.

This is MR being the victim, each of his statements are poor pity me.

He didn't have enough advance notice of events so he couldn't go. He has "history" with his son, because of his ex wife. He feels left out. ER hasn't accepted getting together yet.

Well, it took him two months to offer mediation and he's turning it around and blaming ER for not going to mediation two days after he brings it up. He was going to contact a mediator so shouldn't the mediator contact ER? It's been what, two days since he mentioned it.

He has three sons that have no relationship or fractured relationships with him, where is HIS responsibility in the stress/strain of the relationships? I find it hard to believe that two women, indepent of each other, could be so hateful of the same man that they managed to brainwash their children against the father.

He was notified of events when they were being planned, plenty of advanced notice, he made the choice not to be there. That's a big difference, and if he didn't want to attend because he was unsure of the reception, that's understandable. Instead, he is the victim.

All of the above is exactly the MR that I was married to, never accepting responsibility, it was always "someone" elses fault.

When is the last time LE said anything specific about MR cooperating? Or that he continues to cooperate?

And another thing, it's obvious from that interview that MR is reading what's being said online. If he's innocent, my God, how that must hurt. Think about it. How would you feel (general you) if you were going through probably the worst time in your life and people were spewing venom and outright hatred your way; calling you an alcoholic and a murderer. None of us know how that would feel. We say, "Aww, I would suck it up and do the right thing and talk to anyone who wants to listen." Unfortunately, anyone who wants to listen to MR right now, just wants to tear down his every sentence and twist it all to hell.

I wouldn't be sitting on my butt reading what's posted online. I'd be out looking for my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard