CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to share that last night, I was watching Frasier, and guess who was a guest star? Dr. Phil! LOL. He was playing himself, but like a fictional version...He was friends with Frasier on the show. But Dr. Phil's acting was so awkward and cringe-worthy; It was pretty hilarious.

I wish they would've included more photos of the two at walmart, and at the McDonald's Drivethru. The only pic of Dylan at Walmart appears to show Redness on his left forearm, Dylan's shirt doesn't appear to be stretched or hanging irregular, yet Dylan doesn't appear happy in that pic. Yet this is all speculation due to the distorted appearance.

Hmm this is probably overly optimistic of me, but I wonder if LE might use this opportunity to release new "exclusive" photos? Maybe?

This may be a crazy question:

Is Lake Vallecito totally frozen over?

TIA

Not a local to check it out myself, but my Google search does show they have ice fishing in the winter: http://www.durango.com/Durango-Colorado-Vallecito-Lake.asp

And I ran across this about an ice fishing tournament that was scheduled for around this time last year, but cancelled due to uncertain ice conditions: http://www.fishexplorer.com/fxrforum.asp?action=det&pid=260920. I couldn't find anything about current conditions.

(as an aside, that is a VERY active fishing forum if anyone's interested, I couldn't believe how many posts there were)

So, who wants to tackle finding out what the outflow was when Dylan went missing and the weeks after. Along with, what was the weather back then?
Release was 5 CFS from November 18-Dec 31 with the exception of one day where it was 4 CFS (looks like maybe the 20th). It's a chart, and I don't know how to paste it here, but I'll figure something out.

ETA the 4 CFS was November 23. I have the text file for that information, if you need it. Do you need inflow, too. That was much greater.

Release was 5 CFS from November 18-Dec 31 with the exception of one day where it was 4 CFS (looks like maybe the 20th). It's a chart, and I don't know how to paste it here, but I'll figure something out.

That's not much. Thanks for pulling it up.

Because I am bored, I have made a list of all the possible things I can think of at the moment that could have resulted in Dylan's disappearance. If any of these are absolutely impossible, based on any information already given, please respond with the reason why. If I have left some out (which I am sure I have) or you have other examples than I have listed, please copy and add your item. This is not "I think x and y happened". This is ANY possible scenario that cannot be ruled out with facts.
<SNIP>

I didn’t put in Elaine killed him, because I don’t think that was geographically possible. If it was, we can add it to the list.

Okay, I added mine.

• Random abduction
  • Elaine (or someone affiliated with her) had him kidnapped and he’s under wraps
  • Mark (or someone affiliated with him) had him kidnapped and he’s under wraps
  • Abduction by someone known (if only a little) by Dylan and or Mark
    [*]Abduction by person known by all parties. (Pat!)
  • Mark did not kill him, but his actions contributed to Dylan’s disappearance
    1. Argument and Dylan ran out with his things in the middle of the night.Ends up:
      • Abducted
      • Lost
      • Hiding
      • Died of exposure or animal attack
    2. Told him if he couldn’t get up in the morning, he could walk to his friend’s house.
    3. Told him he wasn’t taking him to friend’s house, he was there to visit his father
  • Mark killed him-on purpose
  • Mark killed him-by accident
  • Runaway
  • Friends hiding him
  • Walkaround (like to the lake or the woods) and kidnapped
  • Walkaround and lost
    1. Hiding out
    2. Succumbed to elements
    3. Attacked by animal
  • Hitchhike and abduction
    1. Still Alive
    2. Deceased

That's not much. Thanks for pulling it up.

The historical data is already there for inflow and outflow.

Just click on either the inflow or outflow, put in the dates which you wish to look at. The data is available either through download or via chart.

HTH

ETA They update the data every Friday.

I seriously doubt it. You have Elaine, Cory and B all on one side, and MR on the other. Add to that, the possibility of a video interview with MH if he doesn't actually show up, and you have a free for all. I do not see how the focus is going to be on Dylan. Sure, the specifics of Dylan's disappearance will be presented, but that should take about 5 minutes. The whole rest of the show is going to be the "Let's beat up on Mark Redwine" Segment. That's how I see it going down. If I am wrong, I will be back to say you guys were right. But I doubt very seriously that I'll have to do that. I see the writing on the wall and it's not going to find Dylan. No way, no how. IMO.

This should be a grave concern. I know the number of people that have requested I no longer send them flyers.

When I have queried why, they pretty much stated they did not care for how this was being conducted and there are many families to help. It was disheartening to see this.

This should be a grave concern. I know the number of people that have requested I no longer send them flyers.

When I have queried why, they pretty much stated they did not care for how this was being conducted and there are many families to help. It was disheartening to see this.

BBM - by this do they mean how the search is being done? How the family members are coming across? Or something else? Just want to understand.

And yes, that is really disheartening.

For SARX or anyone: Press release from La Plata LE (only place La Plata LE will release a press release is: Pine River Times)

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1092
11/26/2012 By: Times staff report

Here is Monday night's release from the La Plata County Sheriff's office: A two-day search of Vallecito Lake ended late Monday afternoon after extensive sonar sweeps found nothing.
The search was part of an eight-day effort to locate 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who has been missing since Monday Nov. 19.

Two La Plata County Search & Rescue K-9’s alerted in an area on the south end of the lake Saturday and again on Sunday. Seven scuba divers from the New Mexico State Police Search & Recovery Team
searched the south end of the lake Sunday afternoon without finding anything suspicious. Visibility under water was 7 to 9 feet. Water temperature was 38 degrees. On Monday three different boats, including one with New Mexico State Police divers on board, used four different sonar systems to scan the bottom of the south end of the lake from shore to shore, along the length of the dam and several hundred yards out into the lake from the dam. After seven hours of sonar grid searches, nothing out of the ordinary was found. Due to a complete clearing of the area of the dogs, as well as the surrounding area, no further searches of the lake bottom are planned unless new information is developed.

BBM; UBM

Here's info about my NM state police dive team (FWIW) and the helicopters from NM that aided in the search:
http://www.nmsp.dps.state.nm.us/index.php/search-dive-team-cont/

Oh man!! I could simply give you a HUGE hug. Was searching for this the other night and bedanged if I could find it.

Thank you!!

Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
For SARX or anyone: Press release from La Plata LE (only place La Plata LE will release a press release is: Pine River Times)

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1092
11/26/2012 By: Times staff report

Here is Monday night's release from the La Plata County Sheriff's office: A two-day search of Vallecito Lake ended late Monday afternoon after extensive sonar sweeps found nothing.
The search was part of an eight-day effort to locate 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who has been missing since Monday Nov. 19.

Two La Plata County Search & Rescue K-9&#8217;s alerted in an area on the south end of the lake Saturday and again on Sunday. Seven scuba divers from the New Mexico State Police Search & Recovery Team
searched the south end of the lake Sunday afternoon without finding anything suspicious. Visibility under water was 7 to 9 feet. Water temperature was 38 degrees. On Monday three different boats, including one with New Mexico State Police divers on board, used four different sonar systems to scan the bottom of the south end of the lake from shore to shore, along the length of the dam and several hundred yards out into the lake from the dam. After seven hours of sonar grid searches, nothing out of the ordinary was found. Due to a complete clearing of the area of the dogs, as well as the surrounding area, no further searches of the lake bottom are planned unless new information is developed.

BBM; UBM

Here's info about my NM state police dive team (FWIW) and the helicopters from NM that aided in the search:
http://www.nmsp.dps.state.nm.us/inde...ive-team-cont/
sarx,
Do you know if a person fell into this area they searched, could the body have traveled enough distance in a week to be out of the search range? And if it could, would it be likely to, or would it just be a fluke if it did?

sarx,
Do you know if a person fell into this area they searched, could it have traveled enough distance in a week to be out of the search range? And if it could, would it be likely to, or would it just be a fluke if it did?

I think the bigger issue here is that it was only a two day search. Even with what they were using that's just not much time. It is a ridiculously tedious and slow task and what type of sonar they were using makes a huge difference.

BBM - by this do they mean how the search is being done? How the family members are coming across? Or something else? Just want to understand.

And yes, that is really disheartening.

There were a number of things cited. Nothing with respect to LE.

Not sure how to put this.

I think when outsiders would rather not work with the family and those associated that a family should bring in an organization like CUE, Laura R, etc. There were various reasons given, their time is valuable, and they felt they could better serve a family that ....

Ok it has been listed for the last 37 threads. I think I will leave it there.

Adding mine, too:

• Random abduction
  • Elaine (or someone affiliated with her) had him kidnapped and he’s under wraps
  • Mark (or someone affiliated with him) had him kidnapped and he’s under wraps
  • Abduction by someone known (if only a little) by Dylan and or Mark
  • Abduction by person known by all parties. (Pat!)
  • Mark did not kill him, but his actions contributed to Dylan’s disappearance
    1. Argument and Dylan ran out with his things in the middle of the night.Ends up:
      • Abducted
      • Lost
      • Hiding
      • Died of exposure or animal attack
    2. Told him if he couldn’t get up in the morning, he could walk to his friend’s house.
    3. Told him he wasn’t taking him to friend’s house, he was there to visit his father
  • Mark killed him-on purpose
  • Mark killed him-by accident
  • Runaway
  • Friends hiding him
    [*]Walking and struck by vehicle
  • Walkaround (like to the lake or the woods) and kidnapped
  • Walkaround and lost
    1. Hiding out
    2. Succumbed to elements
    3. Attacked by animal
  • Hitchhike and abduction
    1. Still Alive
    2. Deceased

I think when outsiders would rather not work with the family and those associated that a family should bring in an organization like CUE, Laura R, etc. There were various reasons given, their time is valuable, and they felt they could better serve a family that ....

So, are the people you talked to are more worried about what the parents are saying and doing then a boy that has been missing for 3 months? Is that what you are trying to say? I just want to understand where people are coming from, not being snarky. JMO

TBH, I'm not surprised at all. Just reading comments from people on some of the latest articles, seems like people are tiring of the drama. And for God's sake any random person who reads some of the things on the FB that family members are posting on would be terribly turned off. Especially at some very recent posts about someone's physical appearance. GMAFB. How does that even help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eric.joel.rondo.sanchez