CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if you walk straight down the river bank from MR's house you end up at the five branch area.

Has MR been telling us where DR is all along? or the path of the crime and disposal?
to put it in Dora's terms:
campsite
rock wall
river

are they referring to the rock wall that is at the south end of the lake? it's under water, as if part of a dam. looking at it on google maps always creeps me out.

Has MR been telling us where DR is all along? or the path of the crime and disposal?
campsite
rock wall
river

Love your Dora analogy. That aside, yes, i think he's been telling us all along where Dylan is. I want to be wrong about this but I cannot shake it. The dog news today rattled me in a way the previous cadaver dog hits did not. Maybe it's just all the attention the story is getting today but I kind of thought, well, Dylan is telling us where to find him. I hate typing that. I hate this story. I hate that he is not home getting told to finish his homework. And I haven't even watched Dr Phil yet.:(

Love your Dora analogy. That aside, yes, i think he's been telling us all along where Dylan is. I want to be wrong about this but I cannot shake it. The dog news today rattled me in a way the previous cadaver dog hits did not. Maybe it's just all the attention the story is getting today but I kind of thought, well, Dylan is telling us where to find him. I hate typing that. I hate this story. I hate that he is not home getting told to finish his homework. And I haven't even watched Dr Phil yet.:(

Don't do it if you can stop yourself.
It's too late for most of us but this morning
I had a lot of hope . I was in my blanket of
blissful ignorance that little guy was alive somewhere
awaiting the cavalry. This evening not so much.
That may be the dog hitting news as well.

campsite
rock wall
river

The campsite is at the dead end of co 500, which MR lives on. There is a big rock formation to the right of that. I posted a google link above. I don't know if that is the campground and rock formation MR is referring to or not.

If you follow the river south down co 500 it comes out at the east side of the 5 branch area where the dogs got the hits. Mushroom lane that was referred to above is right near there.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Co+Rd+500,+Bayfield,+CO&hl=en&ll=37.433431,-107.546625&spn=0.007599,0.015278&sll=41.082613,-85.153808&sspn=0.230836,0.488892&oq=co+rd+500+bayfield&t=h&hnear=County+Road+500,+Bayfield,+La+Plata,+Colorado+81122&z=16"]Co Rd 500, Bayfield, CO - Google Maps[/ame]

eta: co 500 doesn't follow the river all the way to the lake. But if you walked down the river bank from where MR lives, you would end up at the spot on the map.

campsite
rock wall
river

This just really creeped me out!!! I wonder if the searchers pieced that together as well.

It's almost as if he is saying here is where he is, but at the same time explaining why they would find him there...favorite haunts, campsite, rock wall, river, fishing pole....:waitasec:

I hope to heck LE really, really checked out the SO in the area

Do we happen to have any info on cell phone pings from Dylan's phone? That would be very interesting information to have.

If his phone stopped pinging at a certain time, then that would make or break MRs story. If his phone pinged last near where he may be found shortly after 9:30 p.m. that would be a problem. But if there were pings during the time when MR was elsewhere, he would have an alibi.

I'm saying this in still thinking this may be a terrible accident. But we shall see. As much as I hate to admit it, I believe they have found Dylan.

Don't do it if you can stop yourself.
It's too late for most of us but this morning
I had a lot of hope . I was in my blanket of
blissful ignorance that little guy was alive somewhere
awaiting the cavalry. This evening not so much.
That may be the dog hitting news as well.

I have to follow through. My mom watched it and gave me her 2 cent's worth and now my husband said he'd watch it as well and give his input. He's a born skeptic and almost always takes the man's side of things so I'm pretty curious to see his response.

I wish the dogs hadn't hit today but knowing something is better than not knowing at all. Or so I imagine. Tough day for us all but so much tougher for all of them.

perhaps Mark watches Nick

http://www.nick.com/shows/tvschedule/

WOW!!! Another mind blowing post that just made me realize something!!! Nickelodeon only plays Nick Jr. shows in the morning. Spongebob is on early, but most of the shows in the morning are geared toward pre-school aged children. While a 13 year old may watch Nick in the evening for shows like iCarly, Victorius, etc...he most certainly would NOT be watching Max and Ruby, Bubble Guppies or DORA THE EXPLORER!!!

Mark is LYING!!! And I just now realized it!!!

:furious:

Do we happen to have any info on cell phone pings from Dylan's phone? That would be very interesting information to have.

If his phone stopped pinging at a certain time, then that would make or break MRs story. If his phone pinged last near where he may be found shortly after 9:30 p.m. that would be a problem. But if there were pings during the time when MR was elsewhere, he would have an alibi.

I'm saying this in still thinking this may be a terrible accident. But we shall see. As much as I hate to admit it, I believe they have found Dylan.

Huh? Do you mean the dogs today ? Or do you mean they have found as in they KNOW where he is , but not physically ' found ' him yet? tks

http://www.nick.com/shows/tvschedule/

WOW!!! Another mind blowing post that just made me realize something!!! Nickelodeon only plays Nick Jr. shows in the morning. Spongebob is on early, but most of the shows in the morning are geared toward pre-school aged children. While a 13 year old may watch Nick in the evening for shows like iCarly, Victorius, etc...he most certainly would NOT be watching Max and Ruby, Bubble Guppies or DORA THE EXPLORER!!!

Mark is LYING!!! And I just now realized it!!!

:furious:

There are 5 Nick channels here is the line up for each of them:

http://www.nick.com/shows/tvschedule

Good evening folks,

Does anyone know if today's show has been posted anywhere online yet? TIA :)

campsite
rock wall
river

MR did notify LE of the places that Dylan likes to visit when he comes to visit.
I do not think MR had anything to do with Dylan's disappearance.

OK...thanks for the shove back up on the fence....the teen channel has some shows he might watch.

And here I thought I actually solved this thing...my husband says I think I'm Monk.

Duchess, Is that your dogie in the photo? It is so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4