CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember researching some of the RSOs in the area, and one of them lived in an apartment above the office at a campground/RV camping site. Does anybody know if this is the same one? I know it was in that general vicinity. TIA

That place is located further up the road. The camp site they are specking of is at the end of the road Mark lives on, and is a national forest area...

Is this the link where you found that information? Not sure if it will help.

Wonder if the RSO's were given polys...

http://www.coloradoicac.com/arrests/2009.html

I'm not sure if he's on there or not, but I'll check through it. I had started out searching a specific area, and found someone who lived very close to there. Doing more searching I found something that said he lived above the office there. I may have to go back and start from scratch if his face doesn't jump out at me on that site. Thanks for a starting point anyway.

Also if they are getting hits does it mean its Dylan as how many missing people are there in Bayfield ??
The actual area has none listed on there local crime stopper site, but in the surrounding areas there are several that have been missing, and were last seen in the same county.

That place is located further up the road. The camp site they are specking of is at the end of the road Mark lives on, and is a national forest area...

Okay, thanks. The map shows it as being on the east side of the lake, about half way down.

I'm trying to find a' rock wall'. Do you think he meant this slabs of mountain that are more granite looking than dirt? Like the kids would climb up them?

I'm not sure if he's on there or not, but I'll check through it. I had started out searching a specific area, and found someone who lived very close to there. Doing more searching I found something that said he lived above the office there. I may have to go back and start from scratch if his face doesn't jump out at me on that site. Thanks for a starting point anyway.

If you previously posted that information, try checking all of your posts and you may find it that way (?)

Map from general area of MR's house to 5 branches camper park.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=2400+Co+Rd+500,+Bayfield,+CO&daddr=Five+Branches+Camper+Park,+County+Road+501A,+Bayfield,+CO&hl=en&ll=37.440519,-107.549286&spn=0.121577,0.244446&sll=37.471997,-107.550874&sspn=0.015191,0.030556&geocode=FTLCOwId3-yW-SkB0eOJQJo-hzHjID1UjNFPBg%3BFXDEOgIdfjSX-SGRLnJj4E9LnikDBZryfJw-hzGRLnJj4E9Lng&t=h&mra=ls&z=12"]2400 County Road 500, Bayfield, CO 81122 to Five Branches Camper Park - Google Maps[/ame]

I'm trying to find a' rock wall'. Do you think he meant this slabs of mountain that are more granite looking than dirt? Like the kids would climb up them?
No there are areas around were building were located, and have since been demolished or fallin, as well as rock is often used for landscaping in our area.

**note: if you see a post missing I moved the Dr. Phil posts over to that discussion**

I haven't been to the river part of this area before, but have been to the river parts around the local area and almost all the rivers here are somewhat shallow in there make up, you can usually wade across them in many parts, some places are an exception, so if they are hitting on the rivers, I would think they could see him if he is there unless he indeed was swept into the lake.

I'm trying to find a' rock wall'. Do you think he meant this slabs of mountain that are more granite looking than dirt? Like the kids would climb up them?[/QUOTE
No there are areas around were building were located, and have since been demolished or fallin, as well as rock is often used for landscaping in our area.

If you zoom in around the end or the road that MR lives on (co 500) where the campground is and go to the right of the campground there is a huge rock wall.

Here is the rock wall that he may be referring to:

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=2400+Co+Rd+500,+Bayfield,+CO&daddr=Five+Branches+Camper+Park,+County+Road+501A,+Bayfield,+CO&hl=en&ll=37.479286,-107.538171&spn=0.003797,0.007639&sll=37.471997,-107.550874&sspn=0.015191,0.030556&geocode=FTLCOwId3-yW-SkB0eOJQJo-hzHjID1UjNFPBg%3BFXDEOgIdfjSX-SGRLnJj4E9LnikDBZryfJw-hzGRLnJj4E9Lng&t=h&mra=ls&z=17"]2400 County Road 500, Bayfield, CO 81122 to Five Branches Camper Park - Google Maps[/ame]

From the looks of the pictures, it appears as though the lake is frozen over at this point and actually has quite a bit of snow build up on it. If this is the case, how can they expect to find anything until there is a thaw?

The K9 site said they can detect human remains that are frozen so for that, I would think it could be a great help. As for finding him until it thaws not sure about that one either.

Going by video from the NM news with Wendy:

5 creeks/rivers would be:
Lost Creek, Vallecito Creek, D Creek, Grimes Creek and Berri Creek. All those feed into the Vallecito Reservoir at the top most northern end of the Res.

Remember the tip during the Dec 8th search about Mushroom Lane/Road? That's really near where all those creeks/rivers feed into the res.

Still not home ... just going by the video from the ABQ report.

Lost Creek, Vallecito Creek, D Creek, Grimes Creek and Berri Creek. All those feed into the Vallecito Reservoir at the top most northern end of the Res.

Remember the tip during the Dec 8th search about Mushroom Lane/Road? That's really near where all those creeks/rivers feed into the res.

I don't remember the details of the Mushroom Lane/Road tip.

I don't remember the details of the Mushroom Lane/Road tip.

I found out about that tip when I returned from searching for DR on the 8th. It was on the scanner thread. I read it there. All I know about that.

Is that near where T lives - I see a 5 Branches marina on that link...

Do you mean an anonymous tip or what? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members